FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > When did Fab stop being fun?

When did Fab stop being fun?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

More of a plea than a rant... I used to love the forums, but it makes for depressing reading lately.

Where has all the fun and banter and flirting gone? Too many snide comments and digs, ruined social events, and childishness from grown adults.

This site really is what you make of it. I love the South Wales scene, and I even look forward to swinging events much more these days than vanilla events (hence no bloody annual leave left already! ) and I love catching up with certain people.

I'm not saying everyone has to get on, but let's reign it in a bit and keep it private, yeah? There is enough stigma and hassle towards the scene from the outside world, let's not poison it from the inside

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well said. x

By *ires_and_IceCouple  over a year ago

Over the Rainbow

Definitely time to put the fun back into it xxxxx

Over the Rainbow

Oi ava nice bums by the way lol xxxxx

Exactly fun and friends xxx

By *all Mid WalesMan  over a year ago

Mid Wales

"More of a plea than a rant... I used to love the forums, but it makes for depressing reading lately.

Where has all the fun and banter and flirting gone? Too many snide comments and digs, ruined social events, and childishness from grown adults.

This site really is what you make of it. I love the South Wales scene, and I even look forward to swinging events much more these days than vanilla events (hence no bloody annual leave left already! ) and I love catching up with certain people.

I'm not saying everyone has to get on, but let's reign it in a bit and keep it private, yeah? There is enough stigma and hassle towards the scene from the outside world, let's not poison it from the inside "

Agreed. I have looked from the outside in for quite a while totally intimidated by the way some people spoke to others on here. Wih some support I am going to attend some socials and i am still optimistic that i will enjoy meeting people off fab. I know to most i am new and you will not bother listening to what i have to say, but after the issue of last few weeks regarding socials and the arguments, everyone risks ruining what his is meant to be and it will just end up being private parties where in same few will attend, new parties will miss out and the scene will become stagnent and stale. I appreciate that some things cant carry on but same time you cant lose what his is meant to be about.

I couldnt agree more hun its getting really depressing reading and for once not sure to stay or not xxx

Seen it all before.

It has ups and downs, and its seasonal.

Keep the faith, and the good times are out there.

"More of a plea than a rant... I used to love the forums, but it makes for depressing reading lately.

I'm not saying everyone has to get on, but let's reign it in a bit and keep it private, yeah? There is enough stigma and hassle towards the scene from the outside world, let's not poison it from the inside "

Agreed......same old in the forums ....I'm hardly on here thesedays.....have a nose now and again and it's depressing.

That word association has been going since 1983.....Zzzzzzzzz...ha

By *ax-BangingMan  over a year ago

town

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

RCT

I'm not saying everyone has to get on, but let's reign it in a bit and keep it private, yeah? There is enough stigma and hassle towards the scene from the outside world, let's not poison it from the inside

Agreed......same old in the forums ....I'm hardly on here thesedays.....have a nose now and again and it's depressing.

That word association has been going since 1983.....Zzzzzzzzz...ha"

Lol and the same words keep cropping up too

That word association has been going since 1983.....Zzzzzzzzz...ha

Lol and the same words keep cropping up too "

By *appy campersCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

Totally agree. It does get a little tiresome sometimes, then out of the blue the mist rises and calm seas are once again restored.

Today though there are some absolute beauts out. This weekend seems to be full of timewasters & lunatics xx

"Totally agree. It does get a little tiresome sometimes, then out of the blue the mist rises and calm seas are once again restored.

Today though there are some absolute beauts out. This weekend seems to be full of timewasters & lunatics xx"

You can always come for a pint with us x

"I couldnt agree more hun its getting really depressing reading and for once not sure to stay or not xxx"

I left in the past, and came back after a couple of months as I missed it on here, and missed some of the GENUINE people who do chat, meet and play.

It was noticeably poorer when I returned, even after a relatively short time away...more time wasters, more people on 'here today, gone tomorrow' profiles, although a lot of the nice genuine people are still on here thankfully or I'd have already packed it in.

Lets all be nice to each other on here, and help each other realise our goals of enjoying a nice social community and hot sexy fun.

Sermon over...lol.

Ohhhh yes bring on the naughty horny fun xx

By *appy campersCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

"Totally agree. It does get a little tiresome sometimes, then out of the blue the mist rises and calm seas are once again restored.

Today though there are some absolute beauts out. This weekend seems to be full of timewasters & lunatics xx You can always come for a pint with us x"

See you sexy pair later, will be fantastic to see you again xx

Today though there are some absolute beauts out. This weekend seems to be full of timewasters & lunatics xx You can always come for a pint with us x

See you sexy pair later, will be fantastic to see you again xx"

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"Seen it all before.

Keep the faith, and the good times are out there."

Yup, the good will always outweigh the bad.

Today though there are some absolute beauts out. This weekend seems to be full of timewasters & lunatics xx"

By *_PlayMan  over a year ago

cardiff

well said! Newbie with no luck!!! But just love reading people's profiles and looking and knowing I'm not the only filthy bastard out there lol

[Removed by poster at 25/04/15 19:27:30]

"Seen it all before.

Keep the faith, and the good times are out there."

most deffoe

"Oi ava nice bums by the way lol xxxxx"

Bums!? I know it's big but there's only one haha

And welcome to the fold, newbies

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

"Oi ava nice bums by the way lol xxxxx

And welcome to the fold, newbies "

I think that they mean boobs

I used to love being on here especially with my alter ego, but had to have a break. I've come back more so as Sasha but always end up with quite a few abusive messages weekly. Silly people!

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

Feeling exactly the same at the moment to be honest. Far too many timewasters and idiots x

This is supposed to be a site of sexual freedom, fun and respect. Lately more like an episode of East enders. Very sad .

Me and my partner have been swinging for many years both on and off this site. This is a community for the free lifestyle we choose to live and it belongs to everyone one and not the choosen few. Its worth remembering that anyone can choose to say what they like to anyone who accepts a message. If you don't like what is said to you by an indivdual message...just block not bitch....you're all God's children and we love you all .....so enjoy your swinging here if you want to shout at each other then I think you need facebook .

Happy Swinging Fabsters

XX

"Me and my partner have been swinging for many years both on and off this site. This is a community for the free lifestyle we choose to live and it belongs to everyone one and not the choosen few. Its worth remembering that anyone can choose to say what they like to anyone who accepts a message. If you don't like what is said to you by an indivdual message...just block not bitch....you're all God's children and we love you all .....so enjoy your swinging here if you want to shout at each other then I think you need facebook .

Happy Swinging Fabsters

XX"

aye gotta agree with that what was the rant again dnt take it serious ffs just get ur tits out

So glad to hear that it's not just me who is desperately depressed about the childish and pointless jumble that seems to be all over the forums (fora?) these days...

Nice to know that there are still some sociable people out there - thank you all!

Over the Rainbow

"Oi ava nice bums by the way lol xxxxx

And welcome to the fold, newbies "

Aarrrrgh my thumbs on this phone no good lol of course I meant buns and the only bum you Have is a cute one lol

By *randMrsHorny24Couple  over a year ago

South wales

I agree that fab has gone crap lately full of timewasters so let's just put the fun back into fab and have one big South Wales gangbang

South Wales gangbang sounds good

"I agree that fab has gone crap lately full of timewasters so let's just put the fun back into fab and have onen big South Wales gangbang "

Over the Rainbow

"I agree that fab has gone crap lately full of timewasters so let's just put the fun back into fab and have onen big South Wales gangbang

"

well get to heaven n hell weekend plenty of room for a gangbang there pmsl

Agree!

Omg .... gang bang mentioned and Rosie around ..... she'll be on it in a flash!

Even I've noticed a change on here over the last few months! I've been back and forth on here for quite a while, and have found there's a lot more time wasters at the moment & the chatroom is not what it used to be!

That said I've met some cracking people on here & still do at the moment, it just takes a bit more sorting trough the chaff sadly- like a blue cross sale!

If you look hard enough there's usually something for everyone...

This post is about the forums, not timewasters.

Ava, apologies as it was my misreading of your thread that lead to my comments...

By *iffidusMan  over a year ago

newport

I agree with all this I out it on the other thread that was deleted but I'm not likely to renew its become not fun anymore. I'm not talking about meets I enjoyed the banter on the forums but that seems to have tailed off so in 5 days my membership runs out and unless there's a change I won't be renewing

I had a few inboxes about post being deleted what happened? ???

By *iffidusMan  over a year ago

newport

"I had a few inboxes about post being deleted what happened? ???"

Nothing happened I posted what I said above on another thread is all but the thread has vanished

The forums for me stopped being fun a while ago but I stuck with it....

But after last week's humiliation by a few fem users on here I feel I need to take a step back and continue doing what I do best.

Which is organising and getting you sexy people together

Fab is ment to be fun not hassel..

And as quoted above I don't think I will be renewing my membership.

See you all soon

Personally i still class muself as a newbie even though ive been here for months. It seems there are so many guys on here giving single men a bad name that us genuine guys just get pushed aside. Im never disrespectful, but that still doesnt get a guy anywhere. One day that illustrious meet with someone i click with will happen

Happy fabbing guys

"The forums for me stopped being fun a while ago but I stuck with it....

But after last week's humiliation by a few fem users on here I feel I need to take a step back and continue doing what I do best.

See you all soon "

Aww don't let ppl spoil it for you..

I am a self confessed forum addict but must admit I am getting a bit bored. Considering calling it a day (again).

"The forums for me stopped being fun a while ago but I stuck with it....

See you all soon "

'Don't let the bastards ground you down' - I forget who said that though.

*grind

Stupid phone.

By *all Mid WalesMan  over a year ago

Mid Wales

Ronnie barker said it in porridge

» Add a new message to this topic