FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > FB's

FB's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *all Mid Wales OP   Man  over a year ago

Mid Wales

For those who have had regular FB, did any ever fall for their FB or had their FB fall for them when the feeling wasnt mutual. What happened did the relationship turn sour etc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My last fuck buddy fell for me big time and didn't understand why I wouldn't leave my fella for him he even told my other half about us.. needless to say I haven't seen him again since

Since Dec I've been doing my fb. I've not had sex with anyone else apart from him since.

"My last fuck buddy fell for me big time and didn't understand why I wouldn't leave my fella for him he even told my other half about us.. needless to say I haven't seen him again since "

Told your other half? Bloody hell.

"My last fuck buddy fell for me big time and didn't understand why I wouldn't leave my fella for him he even told my other half about us.. needless to say I haven't seen him again since

Told your other half? Bloody hell. "

yeah funny thing is it didn't work as we have an open relationship so we can do what we want as long as we stay safe

Don't blame u not seeing him again telling your other half was low of him

"yeah funny thing is it didn't work as we have an open relationship so we can do what we want as long as we stay safe "

Good job really, but talk about crossing a line!

By *all Mid Wales OP   Man  over a year ago

Mid Wales

"My last fuck buddy fell for me big time and didn't understand why I wouldn't leave my fella for him he even told my other half about us.. needless to say I haven't seen him again since "

That is bad and under handed, i know you cant help your feelings but you can your actions. It makes what happened to myself last week look like i was lucky

Yes to both....

I have fallen for two fk buddies. .One resulted in a toxic and awful 2 year relationship the other recently ...started to fall for a regular fb and scared us both so we stopped contact. .

Had a fb fall for me when I completely was not feeling the same...much the opposite..I would go to him when bored...d*unk..and didn't see it coming that he was feeling more... felt bad still do..but the chemistry just isn't there for me. ... x

There's feelings there on both sides with my fb. None of us want anything serious we happy what we got x

"There's feelings there on both sides with my fb. None of us want anything serious we happy what we got x"

Keep it that way..less drama

"There's feelings there on both sides with my fb. None of us want anything serious we happy what we got x

Keep it that way..less drama "

Intend to hun I'm happy with my life a relationship is the last thing I want or need x

Been meeting my fb over 2 years, I reckon we're sort of close in that we chat everyday but we've settled into a weekly arrangement that suits us both. We enjoy the couple stuff where we can & I'd miss him if he wasn't about but know for definite I don't want to keep him. I'm more than ready for him to leave once he's wrecked me & I reckon he's equally glad to leave. I'd call it fondness I suppose X

I've known my FB almost 3 years. He's not on fab and doesn't know I am. We've had times where we've both crossed over in terms of emotions but seem to be in a good place now. Our routine suits me and my life. I fully anticipate bring traded in at some point as he is 10 years younger than me. I enjoy it for what it is now.

We are all human despite what we enjoy as hobbies and you cant always help having feelings for people you regularly spend intimate times with.....I recently experienced something similar and got myself into a right mess emotionally. Felt like I had been led on and then ended up feeling cheap and worthless but hey the sex was good lol xxx

Those who know me know this is most unlike me as I have always been able to seperate my emotions

"We are all human despite what we enjoy as hobbies and you cant always help having feelings for people you regularly spend intimate times with.....I recently experienced something similar and got myself into a right mess emotionally. Felt like I had been led on and then ended up feeling cheap and worthless but hey the sex was good lol xxx

Those who know me know this is most unlike me as I have always been able to seperate my emotions"

Awh Boobs, happens to the best of us, feelings are tricky things & so fluid x

Went really bad was shame

» Add a new message to this topic