FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Having your cake and eating it...

Having your cake and eating it...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im finding that more people (men and women) on here are in relationships but their partner is not aware. They claim sex is either dreadful or non existent or sex is great but partner wont try different things. What's peoples thoughts on this? Would you meet someone who is on here and their partner is unaware? X

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *JLittleminxxxxWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

I won't meet a guy if got a wife or girlfriend. I won't meet even if the got a fk buddies.

I think I wouldn't want it done to me so wouldn't do to a girl

But yes way too many men on here that got gf. They the ones who on kik and won't give u there phone no lol

By *ax-BangingMan  over a year ago

town

"I won't meet a guy if got a wife or girlfriend. I won't meet even if the got a fk buddies.

But yes way too many men on here that got gf. They the ones who on kik and won't give u there phone no lol"

Well said

Sadly there are lot's of cheating married bloke's here and women as well i've got my moral's so won't play with anyone in a relationship unless their partner is aware and ok with it unfortunately it's the players and cheats who actually seem to get more luck than the honest single's here

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I avoid like the black plague. Awful.

I have plenty of birthday cake left over xxx

"I won't meet a guy if got a wife or girlfriend. I won't meet even if the got a fk buddies.

But yes way too many men on here that got gf. They the ones who on kik and won't give u there phone no lol

Well said

Sadly there are lot's of cheating married bloke's here and women as well i've got my moral's so won't play with anyone in a relationship unless their partner is aware and ok with it unfortunately it's the players and cheats who actually seem to get more luck than the honest single's here "

That's because the players and the cheats are very fucking clever. I recently fell for a married one myself who wasn't satisfied with me and his wife, he had to go looking elsewhere too. I can't say much as i have a long term partner, but he knows i meet others and knows about my profile here.

I wish men came with a warning!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well said

Sadly there are lot's of cheating married bloke's here and women as well i've got my moral's so won't play with anyone in a relationship unless their partner is aware and ok with it unfortunately it's the players and cheats who actually seem to get more luck than the honest single's here

That's because the players and the cheats are very fucking clever. I recently fell for a married one myself who wasn't satisfied with me and his wife, he had to go looking elsewhere too. I can't say much as i have a long term partner, but he knows i meet others and knows about my profile here.

I wish men came with a warning!! "

Yes ive been stung too outside of fab. Its the excuses that get me. Yes there could be financial reasons or kids making it difficult to split but if you're that unhappy and its truly over then why lie about being on here.

Recently knocked back a meet on here after finding out she was attached.....I've managed 20 odd years without playing where I shouldn't and ain't gonna start now!

Karma is a fucka and I believe if you do it to another guy....One day.....when all is rosey and your loved up......boom....you get it done to you and all hell breaks loose!

At least if you've never done it yourself you can break both their legs and not feel guilty

Who are we to judge or moralise is my view, there will always be threads like this & most degenerate into name calling. Yes, we've met attached people & yes, I was attached when we began to enjoy Fab together, but now we are both very much single & not wanting to enter into any form of relationship together, but still we can be judged as playing away because we choose to remain as we are. This is an arrangement that suits us both well & would we meet attached people in the future, I guess yes we would x

"Who are we to judge or moralise is my view, there will always be threads like this & most degenerate into name calling. Yes, we've met attached people & yes, I was attached when we began to enjoy Fab together, but now we are both very much single & not wanting to enter into any form of relationship together, but still we can be judged as playing away because we choose to remain as we are. This is an arrangement that suits us both well & would we meet attached people in the future, I guess yes we would x"

Your right, each to their own.

We all have different morals......For me personally, if someone has a partner they are out of bounds.......treat others as you wish to be treated I say but that's just me

By *INKYCAT123Couple  over a year ago

cardiff

"Who are we to judge or moralise is my view, there will always be threads like this & most degenerate into name calling. Yes, we've met attached people & yes, I was attached when we began to enjoy Fab together, but now we are both very much single & not wanting to enter into any form of relationship together, but still we can be judged as playing away because we choose to remain as we are. This is an arrangement that suits us both well & would we meet attached people in the future, I guess yes we would x

We all have different morals......For me personally, if someone has a partner they are out of bounds.......treat others as you wish to be treated I say but that's just me "

thats my way of thinking too!

"Who are we to judge or moralise is my view, there will always be threads like this & most degenerate into name calling. Yes, we've met attached people & yes, I was attached when we began to enjoy Fab together, but now we are both very much single & not wanting to enter into any form of relationship together, but still we can be judged as playing away because we choose to remain as we are. This is an arrangement that suits us both well & would we meet attached people in the future, I guess yes we would x

We all have different morals......For me personally, if someone has a partner they are out of bounds.......treat others as you wish to be treated I say but that's just me "

The hypocrisy on this thread is frankly jaw dropping

I like cake...and never bought a cake to just look at it. Why wouldn't you eat it? Was it a cake you didn't like? If so why did you buy it? Unless you we're GIVEN it? Perhaps try it? You might like it? If not, swap it with someone who has a cake you DO like? Unless its the last cake. In which case MAKE one you DO like. Cake...can't have it AND eat it. And can't live without it. Life's too short not to eat cake!!! Even if its not your favourite

Its a difficult one, id never do it to someone, but ive met many married women over the years in the daytimes for the thrill x

Hmmm. I've recently giving up trying to stick to a moral code re this issue. I've realised dating and attachment isn't for me and that let's face it if a guy is steadfastly single in his thirties there's probably something majorly wrong with them.

I'm getting what I want. Theyy'r getting what they want.

By *iffidusMan  over a year ago

newport

"Hmmm. I've recently giving up trying to stick to a moral code re this issue. I've realised dating and attachment isn't for me and that let's face it if a guy is steadfastly single in his thirties there's probably something majorly wrong with them.

"

Something wrong with him!!!! I take more of an issue with that comment than I do about the cheating?

Does that mean single women in their 30's or 40's must be horrific wives or minging or both? X

Not a lot admit they have partners though so you cannot always know.

I am however cautious with those singles who cannot accommodate and always ask why, if I smell a rat I tend to just block.

I've been cheated on in a vanilla relationship and it hurt like hell so wouldn't want to be the reason somebody else has to feel the hurt I did.

No relationship is perfect, but if you can't work at it and talk about it then it's all wrong and you simply shouldn't be together, people change in time and all that so you'll never not always know from the start it'll work, just move on and try and find what pleases you.

You can have your cake and eat it but with the right person

"Not a lot admit they have partners though so you cannot always know.

I am however cautious with those singles who cannot accommodate and always ask why, if I smell a rat I tend to just block.

I've been cheated on in a vanilla relationship and it hurt like hell so wouldn't want to be the reason somebody else has to feel the hurt I did.

No relationship is perfect, but if you can't work at it and talk about it then it's all wrong and you simply shouldn't be together, people change in time and all that so you'll never not always know from the start it'll work, just move on and try and find what pleases you.

You can have your cake and eat it but with the right person "

Very well said x

"Hmmm. I've recently giving up trying to stick to a moral code re this issue. I've realised dating and attachment isn't for me and that let's face it if a guy is steadfastly single in his thirties there's probably something majorly wrong with them.

Something wrong with him!!!! I take more of an issue with that comment than I do about the cheating?

Does that mean single women in their 30's or 40's must be horrific wives or minging or both? X"

Nope just some of us

"

Kgirl86, you can share my cake ANY time!!!

Rich. XX

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Well said

I wish men came with a warning!! "

Does that mean single women in their 30's or 40's must be horrific wives or minging or both? X"

I'm in my 20's and a horrific full time girlfriend and I'll happily admit that.

My point of view was that I,friends, ex colleagues etc have all put up with massive amounts of shit to remain in a relationship with someone we loved.

It's rare for someone to stay unattached throughout their thirties without them having an issue. Whether it's fear of emotional commitment, phobia of living with someone, previous experiences all add up to make us who we are.

"

I know this is a topic that polarises opinion but I'm with you on this one, I've given up trying to work out peoples situations & tbh I don't plan to spend enough time with the guys I meet to be interested. People rarely tell the truth & those who begin single become attached along the way, do they declare thechange in status, hell no, do I care, fuck no. So long as they aren't attached to me then all is ok, selfish I know, but I am here for me X

I was in a relationship for 20 months and found out he was married and had been 15 years. I was gutted as was ready to ask him to move in. He got away with as he worked in Staines and went home most weekends. I did question it but the weasel was one of the best at covering all tracks. There was always something niggling me and ended up finding out through Facebook. He had 2 accounts. The sad thing is that his wife took him back and he's still swinging most probably without her knowledge, even after knowing about me. I did get to meet some of you via socials. I was at a low point in life and he took advantage. The bonus is that I'm stronger and he'll always live a lie.

Now I don't trust anyone that doesn't accommodate and won't give out phone number!

By *iffidusMan  over a year ago

newport

Does that mean single women in their 30's or 40's must be horrific wives or minging or both? X

I'm in my 20's and a horrific full time girlfriend and I'll happily admit that.

My point of view was that I,friends, ex colleagues etc have all put up with massive amounts of shit to remain in a relationship with someone we loved.

It's rare for someone to stay unattached throughout their thirties without them having an issue. Whether it's fear of emotional commitment, phobia of living with someone, previous experiences all add up to make us who we are. "

I'll let you off but I still think its a diabolical Liberty lmao x

"Its a difficult one, id never do it to someone, but ive met many married women over the years in the daytimes for the thrill x"

"The thrill".....what of sneaking behind another guys back?

Wonder how thrilling it would be if you had the nuts to face the guy??

The female is obviously the route of it all but If you ask me it's a piss poor way of finding thrills and one that will get you hurt!

I've definitely learnt the hard way...

Well said

Sadly there are lot's of cheating married bloke's here and women as well i've got my moral's so won't play with anyone in a relationship unless their partner is aware and ok with it unfortunately it's the players and cheats who actually seem to get more luck than the honest single's here "

That sure is the truth. They get by on their humourous attitude making them perfect party guests etc, without a soul knowing the path of destruction they leave behind. In a way they groom people to perfection, ensuring they believe what they want you to believe

I've been cheated on years ago, and it wasn't nice. I'd like to think I was brought up better than to do that to someone, when some poor unsuspecting wife is sat at home, or in work trying to fund her family. To me, deceit isn't a thrill. I'd go as far as to say I think those who knowingly play with cheaters are as morally disgusting as the cheaters themselves.

Plus, I'm sure an angry hysterical wife on the doorstep is far from thrilling.

"I've been cheated on years ago, and it wasn't nice. I'd like to think I was brought up better than to do that to someone, when some poor unsuspecting wife is sat at home, or in work trying to fund her family. To me, deceit isn't a thrill. I'd go as far as to say I think those who knowingly play with cheaters are as morally disgusting as the cheaters themselves.

Plus, I'm sure an angry hysterical wife on the doorstep is far from thrilling. "

My one's wife took him back and it's hilarious as he's still playing the field!

"I've been cheated on years ago, and it wasn't nice. I'd like to think I was brought up better than to do that to someone, when some poor unsuspecting wife is sat at home, or in work trying to fund her family. To me, deceit isn't a thrill. I'd go as far as to say I think those who knowingly play with cheaters are as morally disgusting as the cheaters themselves.

Plus, I'm sure an angry hysterical wife on the doorstep is far from thrilling. "

Agreed.....Both as bad.....A guy who fucks another guys wife needs a hiding, if there's kids involved it's even worse!. Known a few people get severely battered over this and I have no sympathy.

Plus, I'm sure an angry hysterical wife on the doorstep is far from thrilling.

My one's wife took him back and it's hilarious as he's still playing the field! "

By the way, I had no idea he was married and it soon ended the day I found out. Oh yes, he also forgo to to mention the driving ban he had acquired 5 months before I found out he was married. 3 times over the legal limit and he'd even forgot to mention that to his poor wife.

Still we live and learn.

'Morally disgusting', ' scum ' we've had it all before, it's personal choice & often no choice. Do you all verify the situations of the guys you play with in a club or party situation? I've yet to see it happen x

"'Morally disgusting', ' scum ' we've had it all before, it's personal choice & often no choice. Do you all verify the situations of the guys you play with in a club or party situation? I've yet to see it happen x"

"'Morally disgusting', ' scum ' we've had it all before, it's personal choice & often no choice. Do you all verify the situations of the guys you play with in a club or party situation? I've yet to see it happen x"

I'd never call somebody scum, even if I do think the former. I can't personally answer the club thing because I've never played with somebody there that I didn't already know beforehand. But if I did talk to a random guy, I would talk to them beforehand and do some fishing, same as I do in the socials.

The big difference with clubs is that even even if they lie, then you sleep with them unknowingly. On Fab, a lot still meet when its stated in their profiles, so its done so knowingly, ie deceitfully.

It's how it's handled and the attitude on both sides. Especially if done knowingly behind the partners back... I think an attitude which only thinks of yourself at the detriment of others is morally wrong, knowingly potentially ruining a family with such a flippant attitude.

I would be absolutely devastated if a wife turned up on my doorstep. And I certainly wouldn't meet her with a shitty attitude as if I couldn't give a fuck. Especially if I knew she existed beforehand.

"'Morally disgusting', ' scum ' we've had it all before, it's personal choice & often no choice. Do you all verify the situations of the guys you play with in a club or party situation? I've yet to see it happen x

I'd never call somebody scum, even if I do think the former. I can't personally answer the club thing because I've never played with somebody there that I didn't already know beforehand. But if I did talk to a random guy, I would talk to them beforehand and do some fishing, same as I do in the socials.

The big difference with clubs is that even even if they lie, then you sleep with them unknowingly. On Fab, a lot still meet when its stated in their profiles, so its done so knowingly, ie deceitfully."

I met my ex on fab so always knew I may be taking a chance on him being a player, but not married and playing away from home,and I'd even been up to Wales and obviously unknown to me, I was hidden very well. I wanted to apologise to his wife but for what I didn't know, but what I can't understand is how a woman who has been deceived in such an awful away, allows a man like him back into her life. She knows who I am but I suppose we all see respect and dishonour in different ways.,

All I know is at the moment even though both me and hubby are on here we are actively looking for him due to me being in and out of hospital I will be looking to play once I'm happy to but I give him full permission to sleep with another woman when I can't for most of the time. Xxx

Not naming names but there are two people on this thread who have been explicitly informed about my marital status and have wanted to meet regardless... Not in a one off moment of weakness either, regularly asking when I can get free, when is your wife away next.

To subsequently publicly admonish extra marital sex on here smacks of hypocrisy.

Don't get me wrong I'm not defending my position so please step away from the reactionary vitriol. Just saying those in glass houses ought to keep their stones in their pockets.

Unfriended both, I prefer my women with one face

"Not naming names but there are two people on this thread who have been explicitly informed about my marital status and have wanted to meet regardless... Not in a one off moment of weakness either, regularly asking when I can get free, when is your wife away next.

To subsequently publicly admonish extra marital sex on here smacks of hypocrisy.

Don't get me wrong I'm not defending my position so please step away from the reactionary vitriol. Just saying those in glass houses ought to keep their stones in their pockets.

Unfriended both, I prefer my women with one face"

I don't get and never will get those who are married and need to play away (unknowingly).

Cheating is cheating - if you're married and committed to one person and are not happy get the fuck out of it.

Simple!

Swinging is a lifestyle so doesn't come into this.

Missed trying things before you got married?

You had your chance, either live with the fact or speak with your wife/husband - don't hurt them because that's all you're doing.

Girlfriend/boyfriend not satisfying you?

Again, if you can't fix it with your partner again end it.

Having sex with somebody else and your partner knows - respect to you for being able to talk with your partner, you'll both go far.

"Not naming names but there are two people on this thread who have been explicitly informed about my marital status and have wanted to meet regardless... Not in a one off moment of weakness either, regularly asking when I can get free, when is your wife away next.

Unfriended both, I prefer my women with one face"

I know who my money is on Banjo

"I don't get and never will get those who are married and need to play away (unknowingly).

Cheating is cheating - if you're married and committed to one person and are not happy get the fuck out of it.

Simple!

You had your chance, either live with the fact or speak with your wife/husband - don't hurt them because that's all you're doing.

Having sex with somebody else and your partner knows - respect to you for being able to talk with your partner, you'll both go far."

My situation is my business alone unless I am looking for a meet when I will disclose my situation. It is up to that person to then make a judgement call that they can feel comfortable with. Which I completely respect.

What I can't respect is people on a swingers site moralising about human relationships having already come to a realisation themselves that sexually is not a binary matter adopting a black and white moral judgement is crackers.

Secondly to publicly admonish a group of people while demonstrating behaviour contrary to your public viewpoint is revolting, a bit like being a homophobe who occasionally sucks cock

Peoples morals and actions can differ.

And from experience, people hardly ever disclose they're married only that they have a need to be 'discreet'.

Having been a member of this site for a few years I've realised this can be for many reasons too.

But going back to your point, I don't really like working much but do it when I have to, doesn't make me a hypocrite.

Well said ............

"I don't get and never will get those who are married and need to play away (unknowingly).

Simple!

Having sex with somebody else and your partner knows - respect to you for being able to talk with your partner, you'll both go far."

Totally agree, but why after being found out once, would anyone continue to do it! He is living with his wife now, in Wales yet he continues to play as a single man on Fabs without his wife knowing!

Does he not have a conscious!

That was to Banjo.....

Some people just don't give a shit who they hurt as long as they get what they want..........

"Peoples morals and actions can differ.

And from experience, people hardly ever disclose they're married only that they have a need to be 'discreet'.

Having been a member of this site for a few years I've realised this can be for many reasons too.

But going back to your point, I don't really like working much but do it when I have to, doesn't make me a hypocrite.

"

Your analogy about work... Doesn't work

If you'd said that you work and hate benefit cheats while claiming job seekers that would work. Well for me anyway lol

Simple!

Agreed.....have the bollux to split and do the right thing

If you'd said that you work and hate benefit cheats while claiming job seekers that would work. Well for me anyway lol"

Why doesn't it work?

I hate working (my view point), but do it (my action).

If you'd said that you work and hate benefit cheats while claiming job seekers that would work. Well for me anyway lol

Why doesn't it work?

I hate working (my view point), but do it (my action)."

Because that analogy fits you hating extra marital sex...but doing it anyway. It doesn't advance your argument but we are drfting into semantics

"Some people just don't give a shit who they hurt as long as they get what they want.........."

You're so right, but it's always the nice, honest decent ones that get hurt!

Should be allowed to name and shame!

I don't agree with cheating of any kind, hurting somebody knowingly is wrong.

I cannot however say that I've unknowingly had sex with somebody who is married or partnered because as previous its unknowingly.

There is lots of talk about people who have posted being hypocritical on here, all I'm saying is that's life - and as per my point of me hating work but still doing it... It's on a needs must basis.

You yourself had a rant about members apparently knowing about your situation being married but still wanting to meet, let me assure you something else too, somebody who's married on here didn't tell me that they were married and just insisted on a need to be discreet so sometimes it's just down to being misinformed rather than knowing the whole situation.

I didn't meet the person but they requested.

Having sex outside of a relationship without your partners knowledge is wrong - end of! If you're the male party you need to grow balls and if you're the female you're just spineless.

"Should be allowed to name and shame!"

Do we get to name and shame the hypocrites here too?

"Should be allowed to name and shame!"

That would turn this website into a horrible place if you could freely be a bitch and say what you want - it would also make it open to lies too.

"Should be allowed to name and shame!

That would turn this website into a horrible place if you could freely be a bitch and say what you want - it would also make it open to lies too. "

I do agree with what you're saying but I guess when you've been a victim of someone's lies and see them still doing it it's hard.

I'm married.

I was brave enough to actually talk to my partner of 14 years about my selfish wants and desires, turns out he had the same wants/ fantasies.

Our swinging life is amazing together and when playing separately xx

That would turn this website into a horrible place if you could freely be a bitch and say what you want - it would also make it open to lies too.

I do agree with what you're saying but I guess when you've been a victim of someone's lies and see them still doing it it's hard.

"

I agree it's not nice but the bad people on here become known anyway.

But then again listening to hear say is also a crime in itself - only judge others as you find for yourself.

"I'm married.

I was brave enough to actually talk to my partner of 14 years about my selfish wants and desires, turns out he had the same wants/ fantasies.

Our swinging life is amazing together and when playing separately xx"

See this is an example of how things should be. Love still there and a great sex life, it's not cheating because they know and that my friends is swinging.

"I don't agree with cheating of any kind, hurting somebody knowingly is wrong.

I cannot however say that I've unknowingly had sex with somebody who is married or partnered because as previous its unknowingly.

There is lots of talk about people who have posted being hypocritical on here, all I'm saying is that's life - and as per my point of me hating work but still doing it... It's on a needs must basis.

You yourself had a rant about members apparently knowing about your situation being married but still wanting to meet, let me assure you something else too, somebody who's married on here didn't tell me that they were married and just insisted on a need to be discreet so sometimes it's just down to being misinformed rather than knowing the whole situation.

I didn't meet the person but they requested.

Having sex outside of a relationship without your partners knowledge is wrong - end of! If you're the male party you need to grow balls and if you're the female you're just spineless. "

We are dangerously close to me making this debate reducted to me defending me having sex outside of marriage Which I won't.

All I will say on that matter is that I didn't enter into marriage with this outcome in mind. My hope for you is that your relationships Remain binary and that life remains plain sailing for you.

How anyone here can pass blanket judgements against others without having a single bit of understanding as to what has brought them to this point is beyond me.

This is a swingers site, the lines of morality blurred for EVERYONE here. I know my position and I accept the stigma, what I don't accept is people who are unaffected by my life choices passing judgement upon my life choices.

What I subsequently find particularly abhorrent are people on this thread, passing judgement on people in my position whilst endorsing it with their behaviour pattern.

"I think married men who are here are disgusting, by the way I know you're married but you seem fantastic when is your wife away next so we can hook up and fuck?!?!"

Somebody tell me they can see the hypocrisy in that? Or am I mental?

"I'm married.

See this is an example of how things should be. Love still there and a great sex life, it's not cheating because they know and that my friends is swinging. "

Again you a reducing the spectrum of life's experiences into a one size fits all example. Life is not like that and I don't see why you should appoint yourself arbiter of what a counter culture's definitions entail

"Im finding that more people (men and women) on here are in relationships but their partner is not aware. They claim sex is either dreadful or non existent or sex is great but partner wont try different things. What's peoples thoughts on this? Would you meet someone who is on here and their partner is unaware? X"

this happens outside of online sites as well. Its up to the individuals surely, their business no one elses. now runs and hides

"I'm married.

See this is an example of how things should be. Love still there and a great sex life, it's not cheating because they know and that my friends is swinging.

Again you a reducing the spectrum of life's experiences into a one size fits all example. Life is not like that and I don't see why you should appoint yourself arbiter of what a counter culture's definitions entail "

My views are my views, this is a public forum, I can say what the hell I like (within forum rules). I can express my views, opinions or whatever I feel relevant to a topic.

Deal with it

"I'm married.

Again you a reducing the spectrum of life's experiences into a one size fits all example. Life is not like that and I don't see why you should appoint yourself arbiter of what a counter culture's definitions entail

My views are my views, this is a public forum, I can say what the hell I like (within forum rules). I can express my views, opinions or whatever I feel relevant to a topic.

Deal with it "

You are promoting your views as the only view that is valid, I'm merely challenging that

"Some people just don't give a shit who they hurt as long as they get what they want.........."

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

I wish all married/attached people would just write this on there profile if they are not ashamed of what they are doing as it would save some of us a lot of time.

why lie thats what i dont understand that goes for men and women if your sex life is shit do something about it with each other not come on here if u dont know what to do

then u all need help

What a lovely way to find out who is married and who isn't lol

Fab never fails to amuse me! Lol

Because I've never been afraid to stick my head above the parapet...

Being one of said deleted friends, I would like to point out that in my mind, I was unaware of said situation and would certainly never had persued things had I known. I trust that BP and myself have cleared things up via private message. That's all I'm saying on that particular case.

"I'm married.

Deal with it

You are promoting your views as the only view that is valid, I'm merely challenging that"

I'm speaking as myself not as the members of this website.

Don't twist my posts to suit your need to argue or throw your judgements of hypocrisy when somebody has a view of something and been caught in a situation that was otherwise.

The topic is about having your cake and eating it, married/attached people playing away from home without consent.

"I wish all married/attached people would just write this on there profile if they are not ashamed of what they are doing as it would save some of us a lot of time."

You know what... I did that and the abuse from those with peerless morality was too much to bear. Personally I don't hide it at all. Anyone who knows me knows I disclose it within the first 6 or so messages

"I wish all married/attached people would just write this on there profile if they are not ashamed of what they are doing as it would save some of us a lot of time.

You know what... I did that and the abuse from those with peerless morality was too much to bear. Personally I don't hide it at all. Anyone who knows me knows I disclose it within the first 6 or so messages "

"I wish all married/attached people would just write this on there profile if they are not ashamed of what they are doing as it would save some of us a lot of time.

You know what... I did that and the abuse from those with peerless morality was too much to bear. Personally I don't hide it at all. Anyone who knows me knows I disclose it within the first 6 or so messages "

I should say, 6 or so messages before meeting. If no chance of meeting I'm not going to put my neck out for abuse

You know what... I did that and the abuse from those with peerless morality was too much to bear. Personally I don't hide it at all. Anyone who knows me knows I disclose it within the first 6 or so messages

I should say, 6 or so messages before meeting. If no chance of meeting I'm not going to put my neck out for abuse"

No longer in the UK.

Not sure why anyone would abuse you. .For us we'd take one look at your profile and just move.

No longer in the UK.

Sorry should say just move on.

Each to their own. If everyone is honest and up front they can do what they like and make measured decisions... But being deceitful and flippant is not the way to go about it.

It's like telling someone specifically that I did not want or like anal, and then during the throws of passion having their cock rammed up my arse.... If a person has said no, regarding whatever issue, or you know that they don't want to be part of it, then that should be respected.

I smell guff!

So walking into another room before I get banned from the forum

"I smell guff!

So walking into another room before I get banned from the forum "

Can you be 100% sure that in your life you have never knowingly fucked a married woman? Probably not.

Although using a word "guff" probably would limit you lol

"Sorry should say just move on."

You'd think right? And I'd respect that totally like I say I'm not here to zealously guard my position. I think some of the responses on this thread give a flavour of the vitriol that comes the way of the married person.

"I smell guff!

Can you be 100% sure that in your life you have never knowingly fucked a married woman? Probably not.

Although using a word "guff" probably would limit you lol "

"Each to their own. If everyone is honest and up front they can do what they like and make measured decisions... But being deceitful and flippant is not the way to go about it.

It's like telling someone specifically that I did not want or like anal, and then during the throws of passion having their cock rammed up my arse.... If a person has said no, regarding whatever issue, or you know that they don't want to be part of it, then that should be respected. "

"I smell guff!

Although using a word "guff" probably would limit you lol "

My post isn't aimed at you.

No I don't know that I've not had sex with somebody who's attached or married and said so above.

But I wouldn't knowingly.

Really?

Anyway, I'll leave the hypocrite call people hypocrites

Really? "

Yes

Really?

Yes "

Just for clarity, Im only going to be disclosing my situation if I think a meet is likely.

Not "hello did you know I'm married "

By *igBoobs37Woman  over a year ago

newport

"Some people just don't give a shit who they hurt as long as they get what they want.........." "i totally agree with u on that hun"

By *igBoobs37Woman  over a year ago

newport

"Should be allowed to name and shame!" "I totally agree hun they shud b named n shamed"

Really?

Yes

Just for clarity, Im only going to be disclosing my situation if I think a meet is likely.

Not "hello did you know I'm married ""

I think we all know now lol

Really?

Yes

Not "hello did you know I'm married "

I think we all know now lol "

Yeah exactly... What does it tell you? I'm hardly shy about it am I?

"why lie thats what i dont understand that goes for men and women if your sex life is shit do something about it with each other not come on here if u dont know what to do

then u all need help

"

most swing couples are honest and say they married, well the ones i do, and i out the married men who play away cos i know they cant give home no you cant go to theirs easy to them out lol

""Some people just don't give a shit who they hurt as long as they get what they want.........." "i totally agree with u on that hun" "

It's so true. And the sad thing is, is that they move on to the next one as soon as.

I'm not going in depth with it, but as a victim of a 20 month relationship that turned out to be a total lie then maybe I just wish there were more honest people. This wasn't a quick shag and a fumble. This was a full blown relationship, however he lived 2 lives.

I just wish people would put it on their profile so then I wouldn't feel duped.

"I just wish people would put it on their profile so then I wouldn't feel duped."

I've already stated why I don't. On a previous profile the abuse was insufferable

"I just wish people would put it on their profile so then I wouldn't feel duped."

"The hypocrisy on this thread is frankly jaw dropping "

YOUR TELLING ME!!!!!

HAHAHA I actually spat out food reading certain comments ... certain people on moral high horses... when in personal life have done what they say on here is disgusting ..

Maybe though they don't apply these morals in personal life only on fab?

So funny knowing people and reading their comments

Where is the crying laughing emoji when you need it :')

"The hypocrisy on this thread is frankly jaw dropping

YOUR TELLING ME!!!!!

HAHAHA I actually spat out food reading certain comments ... certain people on moral high horses... when in personal life have done what they say on here is disgusting ..

Maybe though they don't apply these morals in personal life only on fab?

So funny knowing people and reading their comments

Where is the crying laughing emoji when you need it :')"

cheers red xxx

Do we get to name and shame the hypocrites here too?"

Oh how I'd love to!

There was a certain time that sticks out in my mind where somebody here of such high moral standards couldn't wait to stick his cock in my mouth in a lane ...whilst I was married... yet it is disgusting and they never would or have ..

But...on here you can be who you want to be..behind that keyboard you can be the most amazing person yet in reality be a complete pig . ...Internet profiles . ..you can create how amazing you want to be regardless if there is any truth in it

Oh how I'd love to!

There was a certain time that sticks out in my mind where somebody here of such high moral standards couldn't wait to stick his cock in my mouth in a lane ...whilst I was married... yet it is disgusting and they never would or have ..

But...on here you can be who you want to be..behind that keyboard you can be the most amazing person yet in reality be a complete pig . ...Internet profiles . ..you can create how amazing you want to be regardless if there is any truth in it "

Legend red x

Now message me about this cock sucking lol

Oh how I'd love to!

But...on here you can be who you want to be..behind that keyboard you can be the most amazing person yet in reality be a complete pig . ...Internet profiles . ..you can create how amazing you want to be regardless if there is any truth in it

Legend red x

Now message me about this cock sucking lol"

Oh just an amazing moral citizen on here that seems to have developed dementia

I don't understand why anyones private life is anyones business. I thought swinging was about having fun and respect without commitment

Oh how I'd love to!

Legend red x

Now message me about this cock sucking lol

Oh just an amazing moral citizen on here that seems to have developed dementia "

"I don't understand why anyones private life is anyones business. I thought swinging was about having fun and respect without commitment"

By *randMrsHorny24Couple  over a year ago

South wales

People are so quick to judge others

"People are so quick to judge others "

They are. ...often whilst being no better themselves

"People are so quick to judge others "

Aren't they just?

South wales

"People are so quick to judge others

"

Exactly no one is perfect

"People are so quick to judge others

Exactly no one is perfect "

You're a great example actually given as we were messaging this morning. Hardly kept my marriage secret did I?

South wales

No u didn't

My first ever meet on here told me he wasnt single after we had our play time. I was annoyed and upset as I should of been told about his situation beforehand so I could make my own decision about going with him instead of him making the decision for me

Hope I dont offend anyone as its unintentional but both parties want sex ....not relationships....so why is their marital status anyones business but their own...its their private life

"Hope I dont offend anyone as its unintentional but both parties want sex ....not relationships....so why is their marital status anyones business but their own...its their private life"

I personally dont want to have sex with a liar who has to sneak about behind his wifes back. Thats all x

"Hope I dont offend anyone as its unintentional but both parties want sex ....not relationships....so why is their marital status anyones business but their own...its their private life

I personally dont want to have sex with a liar who has to sneak about behind his wifes back. Thats all x"

Amen

"Hope I dont offend anyone as its unintentional but both parties want sex ....not relationships....so why is their marital status anyones business but their own...its their private life

I personally dont want to have sex with a liar who has to sneak about behind his wifes back. Thats all x

Amen "

It's a personal opinion though isn't it? With the operative word being "personal".

Who has the right to pass judgement here?

I can't remember "I vow to suck 5 cocks in chameleons " being in the marriage vows, but you know some married couples engage in that behaviour as is their right. Should they be morally judged by others in the community?

I think it's very shaky ground you stand on when as a swinger you pass morality judgement on others engaged in non conventional sexual practice

I don't usually post on forums but after reading all these comments and talking to banjo, which may I add is in same situation as me, I cannot get over how quick most of all of you are to judge...... Not one of you knows other people's situations and to add it is also none of your business..... What people choose to do is their own choice and aslong as they accept what consequences that could follow then who are any of you to judge anyone???? We're upfront from very beginning so it's then the individuals choice whether to carry on..... We're not harming any of you single folk so therefore what's your problem????

It's just an excuse for you to have a bitch with nothing better to do

Its just my personal opinion. So I personally wouldnt go with a married man but dont pass judgement on women who do

"I don't usually post on forums but after reading all these comments and talking to banjo, which may I add is in same situation as me, I cannot get over how quick most of all of you are to judge...... Not one of you knows other people's situations and to add it is also none of your business..... What people choose to do is their own choice and aslong as they accept what consequences that could follow then who are any of you to judge anyone???? We're upfront from very beginning so it's then the individuals choice whether to carry on..... We're not harming any of you single folk so therefore what's your problem????

"

[Removed by poster at 11/05/15 14:29:32]

Amen

It's a personal opinion though isn't it? With the operative word being "personal".

I can't remember "I vow to suck 5 cocks in chameleons " being in the marriage vows, but you know some married couples engage in that behaviour as is their right. Should they be morally judged by others in the community?

I think it's very shaky ground you stand on when as a swinger you pass morality judgement on others engaged in non conventional sexual practice

"

I like cake. Coffee and walnut. Lemon drizzle. Mmmm.

"I don't usually post on forums but after reading all these comments and talking to banjo, which may I add is in same situation as me, I cannot get over how quick most of all of you are to judge...... Not one of you knows other people's situations and to add it is also none of your business..... What people choose to do is their own choice and aslong as they accept what consequences that could follow then who are any of you to judge anyone???? We're upfront from very beginning so it's then the individuals choice whether to carry on..... We're not harming any of you single folk so therefore what's your problem????

"

Some aren't upfront from the very beginning... Including one of you. I don't judge you, but stating half facts doesn't help your cause.

Amen

"

I don't judge for the simple reason I've been you. ..

Begged my husband to leave as we were in a loveless relationship .he refused ... I was stuck in a house with someone I seen like a brother. . Rightly or wrongly..after almost a year of no sex and begging him to leave..I pursued other relations.... I embalked on a new relationship...however ... a few weeks in I felt crazy guilt that I had broken my family home..my children missed their dad...I stupidly thought if I got back with their dad we could all live happily ever after .... I ended my new relationship and said I had to get back with my husband for my children's sake...during this period the exemplary citizen off here met me regularly for sexual contact despite him claiming "never have and never would"

The saying about throwing stones and living in glass houses could never be truer :')

town

Anyone for a bit of carrot cake and coffee ?

Amen

Begged my husband to leave as we were in a loveless relationship .he refused ... I was stuck in a house with someone I seen like a brother. . Rightly or wrongly..after almost a year of no sex and begging him to leave..I pursued other relations.... I embalked on a new relationship...however ... a few weeks in I felt crazy guilt that I had broken my family home..my children missed their dad...I stupidly thought if I got back with their dad we could all live happily ever after .... I ended my new relationship and said I had to get back with my husband for my children's sake...during this period the exemplary citizen off here met me regularly for sexual contact despite him claiming "never have and never would"

The saying about throwing stones and living in glass houses could never be truer :')"

Ho hum

;)

"Anyone for a bit of carrot cake and coffee ?"

Carrot cake mmmmmm you ok tbone x

Fk aye!

May I have a glass of wine with mine please?

If I have the cake...can I eat it too...or will I get dogs abuse from people who's cake I have no interest in?

Some aren't upfront from the very beginning... Including one of you. I don't judge you, but stating half facts doesn't help your cause. "

I never state half facts.... Every person I have spoken to or met has been fully aware of my situation so was their own personal choice just like the people who choose not to meet attatched fab members, yes it's personal choice but this site is what it is and regardless of if you agree or not there are probably more members here in a relationship than not and that's not going to change

"Anyone for a bit of carrot cake and coffee ?

Fk aye! "

See? Isn't this nicer than everybody arguing?

"Anyone for a bit of carrot cake and coffee ?

If I have the cake...can I eat it too...or will I get dogs abuse from people who's cake I have no interest in? "

Does it matter if you do get abuse?? Just block and keep enjoying handsome..... Some peoples opinions aren't worth worrying yourself over xxx

Some aren't upfront from the very beginning... Including one of you. I don't judge you, but stating half facts doesn't help your cause.

I never state half facts.... Every person I have spoken to or met has been fully aware of my situation so was their own personal choice just like the people who choose not to meet attatched fab members, yes it's personal choice but this site is what it is and regardless of if you agree or not there are probably more members here in a relationship than not and that's not going to change "

Re-read what you wrote and my response.

Some of the post on here make you laugh . I have read all of these people who have these such high morals. I have also read there various veris and to be honest have morals of alley cats as in two messages and they let people into there house and jump on there cocks . Also boys being on here agreeing won't get you a shag . I am on here for no strings fun nothing else , not to dupe anyone or lead anyone up the garden path, and to be honest if I was after a relationship this would be the last place I would look. We could also say about swingers as players, once a swinger always a swinger.

I never state half facts.... Every person I have spoken to or met has been fully aware of my situation so was their own personal choice just like the people who choose not to meet attatched fab members, yes it's personal choice but this site is what it is and regardless of if you agree or not there are probably more members here in a relationship than not and that's not going to change

Re-read what you wrote and my response. "

I think you might be referring to me miss maverick which is fine, I hadn't disclosed from the off I was married to you, because in fairness you and I were a million miles from meeting. What I mean to say is that had through our messaging expressed any interest I'd have told you out the blocks.

Just disclosing bits of personal information with no reason seems a bit superfluous no?

That is if you mean me.

It doesn't change the fact that people on this thread have known full well I'm married and messaged me referencing when I can get away from her. Which is my bug bear!

People can hold any opinion they like about me, as long as they're consistent in their own behaviour that is, I'm not going to get narked

"Some of the post on here make you laugh . I have read all of these people who have these such high morals. I have also read there various veris and to be honest have morals of alley cats as in two messages and they let people into there house and jump on there cocks . Also boys being on here agreeing won't get you a shag . I am on here for no strings fun nothing else , not to dupe anyone or lead anyone up the garden path, and to be honest if I was after a relationship this would be the last place I would look. We could also say about swingers as players, once a swinger always a swinger. "

Amen

The saying about throwing stones and living in glass houses could never be truer :')"

Nice story.......but I'm gonna have to get an expert in to check it out for authenticity

South wales

Large glass of rose please

Re-read what you wrote and my response.

I think you might be referring to me miss maverick which is fine, I hadn't disclosed from the off I was married to you, because in fairness you and I were a million miles from meeting. What I mean to say is that had through our messaging expressed any interest I'd have told you out the blocks.

Just disclosing bits of personal information with no reason seems a bit superfluous no?

That is if you mean me.

It doesn't change the fact that people on this thread have known full well I'm married and messaged me referencing when I can get away from her. Which is my bug bear!

People can hold any opinion they like about me, as long as they're consistent in their own behaviour that is, I'm not going to get narked"

I'm not getting into a bitch fest about it. As you are aware I have no interest in what others do if it doesn't directly affect me.

Your friend states in her original post "we're up front from the very beginning".. I am simply saying that that isn't the case. And comments like that, give some people more ammunition. Simple as that!

"There was a certain time that sticks out in my mind where somebody here of such high moral standards couldn't wait to stick his cock in my mouth in a lane"

Stay classy.... ......doesn't really narrow things down though.....lots of guys on here have done the very same...

""There was a certain time that sticks out in my mind where somebody here of such high moral standards couldn't wait to stick his cock in my mouth in a lane"

Stay classy.... ......doesn't really narrow things down though.....lots of guys on here have done the very same... "

One of my fantasies is walking down lane at night, being pushed against a wall and fucked from behind... Classy? Maybe not. But horny as fuck!!!

""There was a certain time that sticks out in my mind where somebody here of such high moral standards couldn't wait to stick his cock in my mouth in a lane"

Stay classy.... ......doesn't really narrow things down though.....lots of guys on here have done the very same...

One of my fantasies is walking down lane at night, being pushed against a wall and fucked from behind... Classy? Maybe not. But horny as fuck!!! "

You just gotta make sure you get the right girl for these type of fantasies......can all get a bit prisony otherwise

Only if she's wandering around with a strap on.. But I bet you love that thumbs up! Pmsl hehe

Amen

The saying about throwing stones and living in glass houses could never be truer :')

Nice story.......but I'm gonna have to get an expert in to check it out for authenticity"

I know...you know. ...all that matters

But having to prove his status first may ruin the moment lol

"Only if she's wandering around with a strap on.. But I bet you love that thumbs up! Pmsl hehe "

Massively...

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

I personally dont want to have sex with a liar who has to sneak about behind his wifes back. Thats all x"

Where's the respect if they are lying, or at least withholding information that they know would mean you wouldn't meet with them?

Where's the respect if they are lying, or at least withholding information that they know would mean you wouldn't meet with them? "

A main contributor on this thread doesn't always disclose marital status I know this to be true but they would state publicly otherwise.

We are all in our own unique situation but NOBODY should drag somebody unknowingly into one situation they do not endorse or feel comfortable being in. Even for a swingle moment of sexual pleasure.

We all have morals, standards and such like and people on here should be free to enjoy having made an informed choice on the other party.

Where's the respect if they are lying, or at least withholding information that they know would mean you wouldn't meet with them?

A main contributor on this thread doesn't always disclose marital status I know this to be true but they would state publicly otherwise.

We are all in our own unique situation but NOBODY should drag somebody unknowingly into one situation they do not endorse or feel comfortable being in. Even for a swingle moment of sexual pleasure.

We all have morals, standards and such like and people on here should be free to enjoy having made an informed choice on the other party. "

A thinly veiled jab, so let me deal with it. If I'm going to meet someone then I let them know upfront, if I am unsure about meeting someone I don't it really isn't a difficult concept to get a grip on.

Do you disclose everything undesirable about you before arranging a meet? Or do you wait for the appropriate moment?

We all have morals, standards and such like and people on here should be free to enjoy having made an informed choice on the other party. "

Here's an awesome idea, let's get all the married or attached people to identify themselves with a gold star. That way people like you can identify them real quick and make a snap judgement about exactly what kind of person they are, where they have come from and ensure you are totes comfortable.

Seemed to work for those German chaps in the 1940s didn't it. AVOID THOSE WITH A GOLD STAR THEY'RE VERMIN.

I am of course being tongue in cheek, but you are holding me to a higher standard than anyone else here, which when you bear in mind I have stated I'm not here to defend my position is plain odd.

Obviously you are driving at the fact that I messaged you a while ago, oddly enough to sound you out for an mmf with someone on this thread... The conversation took an unexpected turn probably for both of us and we were diametrically opposed and non compatible.

You seem to be suggesting that after a brief to and fro I owed you full disclosure of my personal situation...nope!

We all have morals, standards and such like and people on here should be free to enjoy having made an informed choice on the other party.

A thinly veiled jab, so let me deal with it. If I'm going to meet someone then I let them know upfront, if I am unsure about meeting someone I don't it really isn't a difficult concept to get a grip on.

Do you disclose everything undesirable about you before arranging a meet? Or do you wait for the appropriate moment? "

All my info is on my profile in great detail, anything else I'd need to disclose would go on there too.

I'm a single bi guy that is looking for fun with men, women, couples - what's hidden? I'm STD free, choosy, respect others and have jack shit I'd feel the need I have to hide. If you have to hide something it's wrong.

Nobody could make any sort of informed judgement.

Profiles should be simple.

Single male/female.

Couple.

Couples single profiles of meeting singular with permission.

Single profiles (married/commited).

Trick is use the above me section to be honest and informative that way nobody gets dragged into something they don't wish to get involved with OR waste time talking to somebody that wouldn't bother with.

South wales

South wales

" "

Was meant for bp's post

Do you disclose everything undesirable about you before arranging a meet? Or do you wait for the appropriate moment?

All my info is on my profile in great detail, anything else I'd need to disclose would go on there too.

I'm a single bi guy that is looking for fun with men, women, couples - what's hidden? I'm STD free, choosy, respect others and have jack shit I'd feel the need I have to hide. If you have to hide something it's wrong.

Single male/female.

Couple.

Trick is use the above me section to be honest and informative that way nobody gets dragged into something they don't wish to get involved with OR waste time talking to somebody that wouldn't bother with. "

About me*

Single male/female.

Couple.

Trick is use the above me section to be honest and informative that way nobody gets dragged into something they don't wish to get involved with OR waste time talking to somebody that wouldn't bother with. "

My profile is straightforward, I choose NOT to disclose my marital status upon it, because until suchp time as I am ready to meet someone it is my business and my business alone.

If you were a bnpmember (I'm not suggesting you are for a secondyou are, but a lot of people find it distasteful) would you say it straight off the bat and take shit all day?

Rachyd you started something here lol

Anyone for Victoria sponge? x

"Rachyd you started something here lol

Anyone for Victoria sponge? x"

Can I eat if off your puppies?

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"Do you disclose everything undesirable about you before arranging a meet? Or do you wait for the appropriate moment?"

nothing undesirable here!!

#Awesomecpl!

""Do you disclose everything undesirable about you before arranging a meet? Or do you wait for the appropriate moment?"

nothing undesirable here!!

#Awesomecpl!"

Haha great response

South wales

Me please

Got anything gluten free?

Can I eat if off your puppies? "

Long as you pick up any crumbs that fall south???

Single male/female.

Couple.

Trick is use the above me section to be honest and informative that way nobody gets dragged into something they don't wish to get involved with OR waste time talking to somebody that wouldn't bother with.

My profile is straightforward, I choose NOT to disclose my marital status upon it, because until suchp time as I am ready to meet someone it is my business and my business alone.

If you were a bnpmember (I'm not suggesting you are for a secondyou are, but a lot of people find it distasteful) would you say it straight off the bat and take shit all day?"

Clutching short straws now!

Who the hell is going to ask which government party you vote for when their intention is to meet for NSA sex?

What people would frown at is seeing somebody they've had sex with in public with their wife/husband and getting caught up in a possibly awkward moment.

Got anything gluten free? "

Hmmmm

I could rustle up something . .

Want cream on it sir?

Got anything gluten free?

Hmmmm

I could rustle up something . .

Want cream on it sir? "

How very accommodating! Yes please.. Let me know if I can return the favour

Can I eat if off your puppies?

Long as you pick up any crumbs that fall south???"

I promise to be very thorough!

Single male/female.

Couple.

If you were a bnpmember (I'm not suggesting you are for a secondyou are, but a lot of people find it distasteful) would you say it straight off the bat and take shit all day?

Who the hell is going to ask which government party you vote for when their intention is to meet for NSA sex?

What people would frown at is seeing somebody they've had sex with in public with their wife/husband and getting caught up in a possibly awkward moment. "

No I'm not clutching at straws you are taking my analogy literally which either means you are being deliberately obstinate or accidentally foolish.

My point is until my life potentially impacts upon the life of another the fact I'm married is nobody's business other than mine.

Anyone accusing me of keeping it quiet would look pretty daft in the face of this thread

Boys stop flirting and just get it on!.....so much tension in the room

"Boys stop flirting and just get it on!.....so much tension in the room "

Hahaha I think that's part of the problem

"Boys stop flirting and just get it on!.....so much tension in the room

Hahaha I think that's part of the problem "

Single male/female.

Couple.

What people would frown at is seeing somebody they've had sex with in public with their wife/husband and getting caught up in a possibly awkward moment.

No I'm not clutching at straws you are taking my analogy literally which either means you are being deliberately obstinate or accidentally foolish.

My point is until my life potentially impacts upon the life of another the fact I'm married is nobody's business other than mine.

Anyone accusing me of keeping it quiet would look pretty daft in the face of this thread "

It's only become more common knowledge of your situation because of this thread and that's why I stuck my 2p worth in.

It is everybodies business on here if you're married.

Members should be able to make a choice based on knowledge.

It's a bit like Christmas - you think oh I know what this is, it a banana, it feels like a banana, shaped like a banana - you open it and then Gasp "fuck, it's a Plantain"

Same story with your profile, look like a single guy, then BAM, you're married.

Why are you only disclosing you're married 6 messages before a meet or whatever you said?

Be honest on your profile, it's not hard, saves the hassle and nobody gets the wrong impression

"Boys stop flirting and just get it on!.....so much tension in the room

Hahaha I think that's part of the problem "

Want me to get personal? - but no mate, you're married, wouldn't touch you. As much as you tried

Deffo horny ^^^^

Making references to bananas now n all.....

Single male/female.

Couple.

Anyone accusing me of keeping it quiet would look pretty daft in the face of this thread

It's only become more common knowledge of your situation because of this thread and that's why I stuck my 2p worth in.

It is everybodies business on here if you're married.

Members should be able to make a choice based on knowledge.

It's a bit like Christmas - you think oh I know what this is, it a banana, it feels like a banana, shaped like a banana - you open it and then Gasp "fuck, it's a Plantain"

Same story with your profile, look like a single guy, then BAM, you're married.

Why are you only disclosing you're married 6 messages before a meet or whatever you said?

Be honest on your profile, it's not hard, saves the hassle and nobody gets the wrong impression "

Jesus.

I give up. I've said half a dozen times why I don't, is it too much for you to respect another person's opinion or is yours the only one that matters?

I'm done, this is a bit like an arse kicking contest against a guy with one leg.

town

Sorry peeps i ate all the carrot cake whilst reading this thread