FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > fuming

fuming

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why on earth I bother to work in this Shit country is really starting to piss me right off...work between 70 and 90 hours a week just to get torn to shreds paying tax

Fuckin tory government

Rant over

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tax man (goverment) will always win mate. Bunch of toss bags

By *all Mid WalesMan  over a year ago

Mid Wales

look on the brightside... it is only going to get worse for the working man

Really starting to think I should of shot off when I had the chance.. I should be in the gulf of Mexico now with house in florida earning 120k a year

I could've got away with it if the twat of an ex wife let me take my kids lol

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

If it wasn't the tory government it would've been one of them shafting you one way or another

"If it wasn't the tory government it would've been one of them shafting you one way or another "

Thats true, they are all useless

This country is run purely to make the rich richer and the poor poorer.

And I don't think it'll get better for a long time yet.

[Removed by poster at 14/05/15 22:45:13]

yet again a CRAFT moment forgot what i was going to say

"Why on earth I bother to work in this Shit country is really starting to piss me right off...work between 70 and 90 hours a week just to get torn to shreds paying tax

Fuckin tory government

Rant over "

So how is the hunt for the porche going?

And if you made your fortune it wouldn't be 40% tax you'd be paying under a labour government!

And the Tory's were the only party to guarantee an income tax freeze over the next parliament

"In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes."

- Benjamin Franklin

same as vampy she can claim £4000 tax back for fuel but is only gettin £280 back cos she not payed enuff tax so the rest the gov keep

By *iffidusMan  over a year ago

newport

"And the Tory's were the only party to guarantee an income tax freeze over the next parliament "

We have had this discussion in work. I take the opposite stance. Instead of austerity and cuts to benefits etc I would happily vote for a party that increased EVERYONES income tax by say 1 or 2% for a fixed term a year or two for example. Surely that would make a massive dent in the deficit without impacting public services and making poor people poorer?

"Why on earth I bother to work in this Shit country is really starting to piss me right off...work between 70 and 90 hours a week just to get torn to shreds paying tax

Fuckin tory government

Rant over

So how is the hunt for the porche going? "

Opting for the range rover lol.. But things could change

Fuckin tory government

Rant over

So how is the hunt for the porche going?

Opting for the range rover lol.. But things could change "

Tough at the top lol

"And the Tory's were the only party to guarantee an income tax freeze over the next parliament

We have had this discussion in work. I take the opposite stance. Instead of austerity and cuts to benefits etc I would happily vote for a party that increased EVERYONES income tax by say 1 or 2% for a fixed term a year or two for example. Surely that would make a massive dent in the deficit without impacting public services and making poor people poorer? "

What is poor ? Personally I don't think anyone is poor in this country. Yes people struggle to get by and some have problems with drugs and mental health so they are unable to work. I travelled a few years ago in Africa and it was a reality check! Doesn't matter how many times you see it on TV it doesn't show you the true extent of what being poor means.

newport

"And the Tory's were the only party to guarantee an income tax freeze over the next parliament

We have had this discussion in work. I take the opposite stance. Instead of austerity and cuts to benefits etc I would happily vote for a party that increased EVERYONES income tax by say 1 or 2% for a fixed term a year or two for example. Surely that would make a massive dent in the deficit without impacting public services and making poor people poorer?

What is poor ? Personally I don't think anyone is poor in this country. Yes people struggle to get by and some have problems with drugs and mental health so they are unable to work. I travelled a few years ago in Africa and it was a reality check! Doesn't matter how many times you see it on TV it doesn't show you the true extent of what being poor means. "

I take your point but I'm talks by about "UK" poor not global

What is poor ? Personally I don't think anyone is poor in this country. Yes people struggle to get by and some have problems with drugs and mental health so they are unable to work. I travelled a few years ago in Africa and it was a reality check! Doesn't matter how many times you see it on TV it doesn't show you the true extent of what being poor means. "

Agree but we're talking about this country where there is a huge rise in those using food banks and such like so I think the word poor can be used for the minority.

newport

What is poor ? Personally I don't think anyone is poor in this country. Yes people struggle to get by and some have problems with drugs and mental health so they are unable to work. I travelled a few years ago in Africa and it was a reality check! Doesn't matter how many times you see it on TV it doesn't show you the true extent of what being poor means. I take your point but I'm talks by about "UK" poor not global "

I'm talks!!! Wtf!! That was totes amaze balls and well jell and other nonsensical expressions

By *atty_loves_curvesMan  over a year ago

South Wales

Fuckin tory government

Rant over "

You'd pay more tax under any other government.

Fuckin tory government

Rant over

You'd pay more tax under any other government."

Don't think so mate, was offered a job offshore, gulf of Mexico..... TAX free..as the house i was offered was in florida for 2 weeks out of 6..not classed as permanent residence

By *atty_loves_curvesMan  over a year ago

South Wales

Fuckin tory government

Rant over

You'd pay more tax under any other government.

Don't think so mate, was offered a job offshore, gulf of Mexico..... TAX free..as the house i was offered was in florida for 2 weeks out of 6..not classed as permanent residence "

I meant in this country.

Stop frigging moaning...Labour really screwed this country..it will get better, but like most things it's not an overnight job.

Btw the sooner Nicola sturgon gets independance for the jocks the better off we will all be.

"Stop frigging moaning...Labour really screwed this country..it will get better, but like most things it's not an overnight job.

Btw the sooner Nicola sturgon gets independance for the jocks the better off we will all be."

When I'm paying nigh on 500 quid a week in tax I will moan all I want to..I've earned the right to in my book

As for nichola sturgon isnt she the leader of the party begging to form a coalition with labour... Oh yeah thought she was

Like some others on this thread i have travelled to various parts of the world with work and have to say we have no idea in this country what being "poor" means. But i have never considered leaving the UK to live elsewhere, we are extremely fortunate to live in a country where you we "free" and to achieve this we have to pay for the privilege ie tax. It does irritate me though when the lazy fu****s that can't be bothered to work and pay tax just ride along on the backs of others.

We are "free"

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

People born in the uk are some of the most privileged humans beings to have ever existed....the vast majority of the human race has never even seen one doctor,nor do they get to turn a tap on with clean drinkable water...is poverty only measured by how much tax you have to pay?if so then sleep easy.its paying for that huge blanket of security we all get to nestle in from cradle to grave.

""In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes."

- Benjamin Franklin

"

Fuckin tory government

Rant over "

Good job labour and scots nags didn't get in then....taxes through roof then.

At least Tories/lib deems raised tax thresholds by shitloads and made no increase to tax rates...

In fact...not sure where you got your ideas from?

A revolution is the only way things will change.

We can moan all we like but until the government has you and me in Parlament looking after our own communities it'll be the same old song for generations to come....

So many examples of how they bend us right over and fuck the arse off us...

G4S for example won the contract to provide the security for one of the biggest events in the UK for decades...an event that if it had gone to plan would have seen them undoubtedly being looked at to be used in the future as part of a private police/security for the UK...The event?? the UK Olympics...why ?? Because (this is fact) senior conservatives were/are stakeholders in the company...

Teresa May asked for a review of Ploicing and tasked a guy who had already fucked up British rail to do the review. He was clear that the way forward was some sort of privitisation of the Police service (although he never had the balls to come out and say it) which would again mean that companies such as G4S would be able to bid for the work....They again forgot to mention to the public that he too had a financial interest in G4S.

Sending p45's to Afghanistan to soldiers who were out fighting for their country???

They've got no shame because they couldn't give a fuck about us ladies and gents...

That's just a couple of examples where these politicians are just in it for them selves...its about what they can get out of it...

Some of them don't even live in the constituency that they're supposidly representing....its laughable...

but please dont get me started...

The expenses scandal...where the tax payer was paying for the most ridiculous goodies for these peoples second homes...While we struggle to pay for one??

Public service workers who have been told that they'll have to work longer, pay more into their pensions and get less out at the end...

Public service/public sector workers who've had a pay freeze (silly cunts don't call it a pay cut which it is in real terms with the yearly rise of living costs and inflation) but they get an !!independent!! review to decide that mp's should get a 10000 anual increase????

Osterity doesn't affect them...for extremely wealthy people like the chancellor, cutting benefits of whatever kind has absolutely no impact on his/their lives which is why they can do it without batting an eyelid. ...

Sorry I did say I wouldn't. ..

I'm going...I'm meeting David for coffee....

» Add a new message to this topic