FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > advice please. monogamy becoming menotomy

advice please. monogamy becoming menotomy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all

A couple years back I split up with my fiance after 10yrs, after this I had my eyes opened to a whole new world I as never taught growing up, this world were love and sex is separated in a sense. We have tried again yet she keeps with "I feel like you're my brother" when we've been physical. We both love each other but struggle to get past this feeling she has, yet I see her looking at me at times lustfully which make me question this feeling she says she has. Anyone with experience of this would be much appreciated, any views and do you think talking about opening the relationship maybe a possibility? We were once fairly open, as far as flirting, kissing her other people and petting were concerned in the 10 yrs together. Would swinging be a good idea, or could I destroy our friendship. Anyone with advice were in their relationship sex may have become too familiar and how quick can it happen? Has swinging helped.

Cheers for the replies

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The first question i would ask myself is who's sexual needs i was trying to fore-fill.

Then ask yourself if you could handle her having a jolly good time knowing a guy is pleasing her and you may have not been.

[Removed by poster at 21/05/15 14:41:48]

probablyoIm pretty freaky, and well she too is adventurous well at least was anyway. And she's had sex with men, inbetween and that doesn't really bother me. Just wondering what my options. We are separated so she free to roam now, as too am I. I'm always honest and straight.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Swinging will not fix a broken relationship, it will destroy it.

If you still want to try, then be honest with her, discuss fantasies, jealousy etc and then if you are both interested give it a go.

Be prepared for things to go badly wrong when you bring it up, if you are willing to risk what you have then go for it.

"Swinging will not fix a broken relationship, it will destroy it.

If you still want to try, then be honest with her, discuss fantasies, jealousy etc and then if you are both interested give it a go.

Be prepared for things to go badly wrong when you bring it up, if you are willing to risk what you have then go for it. "

Thanks, pretty much my thoughts. We both feel like we don't want to loose each other, in a more than friends way, but it's the physical aspect that's ruining it.

All new ground for me so all advice is greatly appreciated and fully accepted. Cheers

Good luck with all of it either way. ..you seem like a very honest decent chap x

Only you can judge whether your own relationship is strong enough to withstand something like swinging. Just think carefully.

Thanks all, have had a good chat. Just going to move ahead as friends. Things may change in the future, maybe not whatever be will be. Guess I maybe here more often ha ha

» Add a new message to this topic