FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Single Guys

Single Guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am lettng myself open now arent i?

Am a little confused as to some of the treatment i recieve from a "very few couples" in here.

Single guys may not be part of your requirements but it is nice to just chat and maybe flirt a little in the chatrooms. You can always set your profile for no contact,

And if single guys or any others are a real nuisance can always be blocked.

But in chat isnt it part and parcel of the chat fun?

I just feel a little sad that "the very few" here seem to enjoy being rude and have an attitude against us.

Chat room is chat room so i hope "the very few" can at least just mix in and make it a cheerfulk fun place for all

Maybe i got the wrong idea. comments will tell.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I agree with you, some couples seem to think they are second class citizens. Ok there are some single men who could annoy the hell out of people, but for the more "normal" ones, whats the harm in chatting in chat?

We don't look for couples or females but it doesn't stop us chatting to them in chat, so I don't see what difference it makes if it is only chat.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Way too many " chat"s in my post there.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

aye but ruggers whats a room without a lot of chat or a post even lol xxx

We have put will find you for single guys but some can't take a polite no thanks, but they are the minority, we have met single guys and have enjoyed their company, but the chat is just that, to have a laugh n joke and flirt, if we decide we would like to know you better we'll message, but as a whole the bulk of singles are good as gold, fems as well but always a block button if they annoy us, as a few have discovered but aLl gravy really innit xxxx

well gg you obvioiously fall into the single leparcy cateagory m8 to those few m8 ..why bother if u cant beat em join em and just dont bother m8...there is a plan b ....ever thought bout becoming a cock in a frock ive noticed of late single fems pros seem to want to meet ..other single fems cpls or trannies but Not single males...i spose from the few cpls u mention they simply dont want to meet single blokes so they dont see the point in even wanting to engage in chat with them u see as i ws saying those few exclude the single males so its a click we aint a part of lol....message us who.. will consider exculding from party invite lol

Crooner mmmm idea thee .. cock in a frock ... may do a show at next Socail /party.. the new me pmsl

"Crooner mmmm idea thee .. cock in a frock ... may do a show at next Socail /party.. the new me pmsl"

If you gonna wear a frock can I book you as my cleaner please ?

I already offerd to do the chores and i dont wear knickers either pmsl

I agree a chat room is a room to chat,and have a laugh. I will talk to all single males as long as they are human lol and can hold a decent conversation. If by any chance they are pervy or coming on to strong i do ignore them as they are no what i want simple!

Most of the singles i know are very decent chaps and im glad we chat.

and dont forget gold they must have there own mugs or be provided one by yourself in the shape of an england mug lol ...xxx

just had the mispleasure of watchin one single guy having the cheek to actually bad mouth another single guy after he had been booted out of chat.

I would just like to say that we have met this individual on a few occasions. and know him to be a very friendly genuine guy. But the guy who was doing the bad mouthing made a little joke about giving halo a slap if she sang a song in chat ffs lol,now there is one guy who doesn`t merit being talked to in the welsh room as far as we are concerned.

And yes we know that all guys aren`t all the same thank fook.

gonna keep singing in chat now just to piss them off lol and any 1 wanting to slap my good friend halo got 2 get passed me first like i have said before if you dont like what we say in chat keep outta there ffs oh yer have you heard ?

bird bird bird is the word

Nope smiff m8 thats me ya must be talkin about lol.Halo`s a lover not a fighter lol

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

"

I just feel a little sad that "the very few" here seem to enjoy being rude and have an attitude against us.

Chat room is chat room so i hope "the very few" can at least just mix in and make it a cheerfulk fun place for all

Maybe i got the wrong idea. comments will tell.

"

You'll awlays get a few oversensitive oddballs who are permanently defensive matey, but as the great J.R "Bob" Dobbs once said "Fcuk em if they can't take a joke"

lol....... some people just haven`t got the understanding of a man not liking the way a single guy might speak to his other half..... most single guys are great on here it has to be said. Theres only one that has caused horn to take offence... cos hes a bit thick skinned maybe?? lol

Halo

By *ung and readyMan  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

there is one problem in england we always like the underdog and in this case it is the single guy.

ok we gave eve the rib but she neva stops trying to rib us back.lol

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

"lol....... some people just haven`t got the understanding of a man not liking the way a single guy might speak to his other half..... most single guys are great on here it has to be said. Theres only one that has caused horn to take offence... cos hes a bit thick skinned maybe?? lol

Halo"

it cuts both way tho Horn - some people can be a little too thin skinned donchathink?

Its difficult to get tone across in text, so all it can take is a missing smiley, and a perfectly innocent comment can be misconstrued as something altogether different.

besides - its just a chatroom - it shouldnt be taken too seriously

Being an oversensitive odball myself I'll take the opportunity to add to the rest of the posts. Single men are slated yes, I know I used to be one, I will however have to take a stand on the side of cpls here, because I am now, and I have been previously been a part of one of those also. Now I would never pre judge anyone, but some single men just get the wrong end of the stick sometimes, (and there was me thinking there was only one way to say no, looks like I is wrong there) some don't. I do believe that is why some single blokes gets meets, and some doesn't. Verifications speak volumes in my mind, and to end this pointless thread a message from our sponsor eminem

"you can suck my dick if you don't like my shit"

its halo now .... and one day you may be in a partnership where you`ll understand the protectiveness a man might feel when his wife appears to be verbally abused .... chatroom or not!

Here here Halo, any man, well if he's a proper man would defend a woman, and defend to the death a woman he loves, it is a shame that small minded people do not realise how their abuse hurts. Take care sweet, and remember one thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bird bird bird, bird is the word

"Here here Halo, any man, well if he's a proper man would defend a woman, and defend to the death a woman he loves, it is a shame that small minded people do not realise how their abuse hurts. Take care sweet, and remember one thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bird bird bird, bird is the word"

Oooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh a fellow "Family Guy" fan eh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and not just couples that get funny in here innit,,, how dare u speak to them lmfao *

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

I think this article on the subject of single males in swinging is a very worthy read...

http://www.kasidie.com/static/magazine/2008/05/dreaded-single-male.html

I don't necessarily agree with all the points the author makes, but on the whole I think it's a well-written piece.

Carambar.. yes a good read in deed.. lots here here need to read this and realise Swinings is more than "there own limited view" of swinging.

Swinging covers a wide spectrum, people should just enjoy there version of it and stop giving grief and attitude to others who dont conform to there regime.

Feck this soap box of mine is getting bigger, like some peeps heads in here pmsl

i think single ppl get a bad press, they think single fellas are pests (most are lovely people) couples only want single fems if they bisexual, but what the hell us singles or SWINGLES are part and parcel of swinging, so welcome all the swingles enjoy the chat in the room make it fun half an hour of fun chat in a room does cheer one up on occasions lol

kitten thank you hun xxxxxxx

ya very welcome glam xxx

By *ibidinemMan  over a year ago

carmarthen /llanelli .

soo agree with u mate !been on this site since it started ! took a while to meet a few decent couples and singles! but have met some fantastic couples and have chatted to a few who i consider friends who ive never even met! but recently ive lost count of the amount of rude arrogant and damn right ignorant couples on here lately! and they say single males are bad ! i get called a timewaster when i turn people down!?? just because im the dreaded single male they pressume ill fuck anybody ! i dont! im glad i have my regulars as saves all the hassle ! most on here in my experience are great fun and friendly mate ,just gota find the right ones ! same as all the ignorant arrogant couples need to try and chat to a few decent single guys ! phew rant over ,well nearly ! lol at the end of the day its a swing site not face book! lol

Hi mate i agree ... i been off and on for 3 years now .. and each time i left was becasue miserable couples and miserable females.. it is a swing site not a date site. Though people can and do end up dating thats cool. Guess my single status and age now are against me but i still like to chat laugh and flirt with them all.

As said, a huge thnx to the singles females and f/m couples, well every one who tolerates my joking and flirting about on here

In our experience, there are good and bad single guys and good and bad couples.

We have met decent single guys and would meet again and then others expect you to drop what you doing there and then and meet them, have not made an effort to read the profile as to our situation and then get aggressive when you say no.

For the time being we are not going to receive any new messages from single guys due to this sadly, but will message them as this gives us the control for the time being. Some of the crap we have received was unnecessary and have reported the users in question.

However, this would not stop us from saying hi on our infrequent visits to chat or reply to threads on here, nothing wrong in being polite even if we say no to a meet.

End of the day we all have a right to meet who we like and if they meet a criteria we are comfortable meeting.

If that person cant grasp that whether they single or a couple then tough shit frankly. We have people who have said no to us, you do not take it personally and move on.

[Removed by poster at 29/11/10 15:24:53]

Whiteandred the thread was about verbal treatment in chat room ... nothing to do with choices of meet or not.. which i personally totally agree with.

"Whiteandred the thread was about verbal treatment in chat room ... nothing to do with choices of meet or not.. which i personally totally agree with.

"

But the point surely is if you set the message filter to no single males, this still allows them to message in chat rooms etc.

As i said, if we pop in and someone says hi we will always respond, but surely someone has the right to communicate with who they want?

Maybe i am playing devil's advocate here but i see both sides.

As a couple all we receive is incessant whispers off single guys in there asking for msn etc

But incessant pest s can be blocked one button click once gone.

Chat is chat not a doorway to shag who ever talking to. make friends not meaning u have to shag who u talkign to.. when socials occur why cant it be just a good bunch of people being social instead of people being guarded in talking because certain peeps are difficult in chat. can cause upset and atmosphere.. most are adult and understnad a NO or notwith in others criteria.. in stead of all single guysa getting branded by a few. and on and on and on and on

And sometimes i think the thread gets alittle complicated like it is now and lost in translation ... so i shall not add any more to this one

and anyone can choose to chat to who they like or not start a conversation with, we shall agree to disagree

Shame that and i do agree... but was talking more about room harmony.. and just ordinary chat by like minded people... not replies that beg for a response.. surprising how you learn about people after a few messages

Seems that there is even more aggression in room now. Thought i have noticed acertain couple becoming alot friendlier to others in the room lately, speaking and being quite cheerful sounding. Not to me yet but hey ho lol

single males are prob slated because c'mon be fair there are more wierd ones than normal ones here i am guessing...?.. I will say tho i have been verbally attacked by some couples on here that i wouldnt stand within 5 metres of never mind play lol x

By *oddessWoman  over a year ago

swansea

I always chat with single men!!! I wish I could add more to this thread but I can't because....

1...I'm pretty blonde today!!

2...I'm thinkin bout the nawty things I want to do to newun!!!

Goddess and no nawty things with me

» Add a new message to this topic