FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ark and Mel OP   Couple  over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

Could anyone explain why people who have been on this site for quite a long time ( 6 months + ) would not be verified if they were genuine people??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

All the people they've met have been non-members at clubs.

Carmarthenshire

Really? Why would you be on FS if you meet people in clubs?? There seem to be quite a lot of them??

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

I can't speak for others but in my case I took a hiatus for several months, so despite having joined a year ago I wasn't active for a long time.

As Mr Sharp correctly surmised, the people I have met have themselves not been verified.

Doesn't bother me, as I know I'm genuine and I've seen people with webcam or phone call verifications which to me aren't of any value.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

" There seem to be quite a lot of them??"

Ah. Clearly I misjudged the original post.

I thought you wanted plausible suggestions, not justifications for every such profile.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would consider verifications a must for people who have been on here for a while.

If they have been members for some time and dont yet have any, could lead you to think they are not genuine.

Peoples circumstances change from time to time that may lead them to join but not use the site, then eventually come on here.

Others may choose not to have verifications, but are willing to verify others. I have met some couples and singles that do not verify.

As for club and social meets I myself (If I can remeber their names lol ) feel that is most important to verify other people as the more verifications, the more popular you are, and how much fun you can be.

cjxxxxx

Are verifications part of a popularity contest now?

a lot of people jjust dont want to show any veri's as long as they got the green tick thats okay innit lol

By *abe82Woman  over a year ago

bridgend

i agree with you col hun veris are not put on ur page to see whos more popular than who ffs u get veris off ppl who have met u and think ur genuine... so if i have loads of veris does that mean im in popular too yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lmfaoxx

"Are verifications part of a popularity contest now?"

Maybe I worded it wrong but you can sometimes judge how the people interact

with others

eg. say a veri said "As soon as I came in the sex was amazing, we didnt even chat"

That may not be what some people on here want to hear ? they may want to get to know eachother first.

So using veris as a guide is imortant I think.

Carmarthenshire

No, but they can help confirm if people are real or not.

woopwoop can we do it me and u then u can verify me

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

If you're differentiating from those with a green tick but none of the verifications displayed, it could be:

1) Discretionary reasons

2) Don't feel like showing what they've received

3) Maybe (cynic in me) only webcam/phone verifications.

Or, if no green tick at all, then none of the people that "may" have met them have verified them - not one.

Maybe no one's met them? Maybe they don't do meets and are only here to chat online, maybe collect pics, .. maybe think/chat about it but not actually go through with it.

By *istressandslaveCouple  over a year ago

Bridgend

The thing that makes me laugh is the fact that despite our verifications.... which are honestly from people we've met and played with...... I've just been told that we have a reputation for just talking but never meeting!!!! Wtf?!

We have plenty of fun anyway, so those who read our verifications and discount them as tosh will miss out, not us! Everyone we've met and played with has wanted more, sometimes we've gone again, other times we haven't but t's a free world!

I agree that verifications are pretty important and can tell you a lot about the people...

Sometimes I think some are not posted despite being written and sent (esp from guys who say they're straight but actually play both ways and got a veris off a bi or gay guy lol!)

But it's a simple enough thing, surely, to message the person who sent the veris and ask what they really thought of the person, isn't it?

woopwoop but would verify u a good shag pmsl. when smy turn to have a go :D

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

We do look to see how many/what type of verifs people have if they contact us or if we like the look of their profile.

Have seen a few with just cam, or a mix of cam and phone verifs, and we are wary of the ones with only cam ones, as they can be faked.

At least the ones with phone verifs are usually proof that, if they say they are a cpl or fem then they are genuine. However, that doesnt make them a safe bet, talking to someone on the phone isnt the same as meeting them in person lol!!

By *ust JoanWoman  over a year ago

caerphilly

I totally agree with Martin, veri's are very important in seeing who's genuine and who's not, we try not to do a veri for phone or webcam, but have done a couple as people have expressed a wish to attend a social, but without a veri are unable to post on the forum, we have arranged meets with people who have no Verifications and they have let us down, so we try now to avoid meet requests from people without any as they normally turn out to be dreamers.

Yes we have a large quantity of verifications, but only about 10% of them are from people we have actually played with, the rest are from social meets, we don't see them as a popularity contest, but a way of saying how genuine we are. We have had a rule since we first started swinging that if we organise a meet we go through with it, we have however had to cancel a couple of times due to unforseen circumstances, but we give as much notice as possible on those occations, as we know what it is like to be sitting around waiting for someone who will never show up, so to us a profile without a veri now will normally result in us overlooking the request for a meet.

We have been called fakes and was accused of faking the veri's pmsl by a bloke pretending to be a couple!! We now are very wary about meeting non verified people, but if they been here more than 2 months with no meets pix or veri's from people we know then keep going as usually fake. Even when it says on our profile kes sorts the meets out they don't listen but all the people we have met are great fun great laughs and some have become family friends so take us or leave us we don't mind lol but love reading some of the veri's people leave great fun getting hidden messages in some

Surely you'll know if someone is a genuine couple by seeing normal pics of them together or speaking on the phone.

Some verifications mean jack shit on here because they are totally false. Whats the point in giving someone a great validation then slag them off to others?

Too many wannabies want to be popular instead of genuine and nice plus they validate people if they just say hello at a social whne they don't really know the people. Pathetic

By *istressandslaveCouple  over a year ago

Bridgend

"Surely you'll know if someone is a genuine couple by seeing normal pics of them together or speaking on the phone.

Some verifications mean jack shit on here because they are totally false. Whats the point in giving someone a great validation then slag them off to others?

Too many wannabies want to be popular instead of genuine and nice plus they validate people if they just say hello at a social whne they don't really know the people. Pathetic"

I just wish we had the guts to put up pics like yours, they're gorgeous! It means we don't have 'normal' pics of us which is a crying shame, but we had grief before so decided not to put any up again!

By *ev and TrevCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

"Surely you'll know if someone is a genuine couple by seeing normal pics of them together or speaking on the phone.

Too many wannabies want to be popular instead of genuine and nice plus they validate people if they just say hello at a social whne they don't really know the people. Pathetic"

Agree that you can get a good feel of a genuine couple from seeing 'normal' pics of them but not everyone wants to show face pics on here (we have all ours in our private pics) but that doesn't tell you if they are are likely to turn up or are dreamers!

Although we are happy to meet not verified members I have to be honest we are wary of people who have been members for more than 6 months and have no veri's at all!

[Removed by poster at 24/12/10 01:22:19]

hi we have been classedas fakes by other cpls on fab.how can anyone call some a fake when they have verifacations ad actualy met people.just becaue chris is not to keen to go on cam all the time does that give them the right we don't think so.

we have met and still meeting some great sexy cpls.these sad people who bloke u or call u a fake what a cheek we offer to call them or meet for drinks to prove but no they just slander ur name bloke u so whats that all about all we can say is its there lose not ours and we know we are genuine so balls to them.

luv gus and chris xxx

Yep your spot on guys. But many couples don't even have facial pictures in thier private pics yet thier profile says 'won't meet anyone who has no facial pics on profile' which is a bloody cheek.

Plus there are couples on here who spend ages photoshoping thier pictures, why? Surely they realise that when people meet them and they look very little like thier pictures it ain't going to go anywhere. We're not all going to be everyones cup of tea and we all get knocked back but why pretend to look like something you ain't?

Sorry that was slightly off track. We've met couples with no validations and it's worked out really well. Someone has to be someones 1st couple.

Judging by the amount of fake validations on this site they ain't worth much anyway xxx

In my experience veris only mean that they are real people, we have known a few people have a terrible time at meets and give stunning reviews because they feel they cant say No to writing it or they "have" to put something nice, if you get my drift.

We have had our fair share of being 'labelled' as fakes etc but you gotta let it go over your head and hope that people will see through the crap that people say sometimes. Its not worth getting worked up about at the end of the day.

Hope you all had a good Crimbo

Claire xxx

» Add a new message to this topic