FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Cardiff Social -- Big big Thank you

Cardiff Social -- Big big Thank you

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Massive thanks to Rhi and all her helpers who made the social in Cardiff a roaring success. Great to meet and chat with old friends and new. Hope to see you all soon

xx

R&E

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ust JoanWoman  over a year ago

caerphilly

I totally agree, what a fantastic night, it was that good I even joined Joan and the girls on the dance floor a couple of times lol.

It was good to see some of the old faces make a return to the social scene as well, I spent a lot of time reminissing with them. It was also good to see so many new faces, I know I didn't get to talk to many of them, but did manage to chat to a few.

Rhi and Mart you did a fantastic job, and it was a pleasure as alway to attend xxxx

By *arktdoggerMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Rhi and Mart well done,had a great time

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Agreed - big thumbs up to Mart & Rhi. Great job, guys. Thank you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We can't stress enough what a great night out the Cardiff socials are. Being able to relax among some of the best friends we've ever made is very important to us and the socials in Cardiff hit the spot every time. They feature as the highlight of our social calendar...and if that sounds sad...tough!!!

So we raise a glass to you Rhi - and Mart too of course - and say ty ty ty for the effort you put in to make these nights such a success. That goes for other behind-the-scenes helpers like the lovely Joan who always organises a raffle to be proud of. And anyone else who deserves a ty.

See all you sexy folk at the next one. xxx

Rhi thnx for organizing anothe rgreat bash. sorry i had to go early Pinky wa strying to get me pissed .. or in a dream i had .. she wanted ma body .. any way i shall make sleeping arrangements for next one. again than alot

Thanks for brill night mart and rhi, was great as usual, thanks for all the hard work put in to organising these socials, still havent met u but bring on the next one x

Can I just add my thanks to Rhi and Mart and of course all the team who put together yet another fantastic night.

I had a great time and it's always fantastic to catch up with everyone and to put more names to faces...... my sincere apologies to welshlady and welshhunk for not recognising them again!! My excuse is I'm usually drinking when we meet!! And I'm getting old!

Can't wait for the next one, and thanks to Bu88s for putting me up for the night. xx

By *econdwind123Couple  over a year ago

cardiff

Thank you Rhi and the team for taking the time to organise last nights social. It was a fantastic evening and we got to meet some lovely people. It was our first social and we were made to fell very welcome.

We'll certainly attend future events.

Once again, THANK YOU!

Thank you for a most excellent evening

yeah!!massive thanks to mart&rhi.we had a brilliant time met friends that we knew made some new ones too.count us in for the next one,yipeee!

I would like to add my thanks for a great night last night , many thanks Mart & Rhi ,,was my first social and I did enjoy myself , did chat to very nice people just wish I could remember their names .. so if we did chat please say hi some time ,

thanks once again for a great night just a shame my foot didnt hold out and we had to leave early xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Thank you Rhi and the team for taking the time to organise last nights social. It was a fantastic evening and we got to meet some lovely people. It was our first social and we were made to fell very welcome.

We'll certainly attend future events.

Once again, THANK YOU!"

we second that, it was our first social and was made 2 feel welcome had a great time and met some lovely people who we hope 2 catch up with soon. Thanx guys. We would like 2 wish u all a fab xmas and see u all soon xx

By *ipstickCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Thanks for another brill night ! Can`t wait for the next one !! xxx

I agree that its always a good evenin at the cardiff social enjoy seein all the usual ppl and meetin new was a brilliant night so put my hands up to you for plannin yet another amazin social! Always enjoy thanks always x :

By *uzzifunMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Thanx Rhi & Mart for organizing another brill social. We had yet another amazing nite with friends old & new. Mustn't forget a massive thank u to joanie for organizing the raffle too. Mrs H has spent all day in the bath wiv her prize lol

By *tefanCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

Another brilliant night at the Cardiff Social. Thanks Mart n Rhi xxx

Have to agree with all the sentiments already expressed above, sorry we had to leave early but kes still getting into the swing of things again (and half a bottle of vodka didn't help) but great seeing you all again and seeing so many friends and meeting new poeple.

Thanks for a great night out

Long may thet continue xxxxxxxx

Kes n Mike

XXXXX

A big thank you from me too Rhi and Mart :D

fantastic night as usual !

Thank you for putting me up again for the night both.....and for letting me make the tea and coffee lol

A pleasure as always !!! xxxxxx

nice one rhi and mart.sorry we did not say hello.we new a lot off couples there. but we was 2 shy 2 say hi.lol. my boyfriend was the one in a pink top. well the only one in a pink top.did u c him. u cant miss him.the music was 2 loud 2 chat. 2 any one.and thanks u barbie girl 4 that kiss it was nice.hope 2 c u again rhi and mart.next time we will say hi.bye xx

i agree with all, well done rhi and mart, for a great nite,it was our first social and it was great to see familar faces and new, to those we didnt speak to appologies but I lady didnt wear my lenses and was as blind as a bat!

Hotlips hun next time i'll brief u what we wearing and we will wear a red carnation so you can spot us lol x

good to see that the social went off well for everyone , happy xmas and new year to all , back in chat sometime in the new year, till then take care everyone xx

Another huge thanks to rhi and mart for organising another great night in Cardiff

Shame the music gets a bit loud, it does not make conversation easy.

We definitely enjoyed the dancing even though Louise spent most of it ensuring that her chest was not being exposed lol

Maybe a tighter corset might be in order for the next one !!

I would like to extend my thanks to Rhi & Mart for organising the Cardiff social. It was worth the trek down from Mid Wales!

Regret not 'mixing' some more, got a wee bit to d*unk, but thanks to all those who said hi! It made a little Country boy from the sticks feel more at home in the big smoke where the streets are paved with kebab meat!

By *handyshandyCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

fab night as per usual big thankyou...er prof..owh did i miss you lolxx

You weren't the only one who missed me oh I should mingle more next time

By *rystalsCouple  over a year ago

swansea

another successful night out cant wait for the next one thanks marge and bart xxxx

At last I can honestly say WOW what a night !! Thanks agian and aigain mart & rhi for an amazing Cardiff social xxxx

just 2 add our bit...we ad another fantastic nite,thanx both.already lookin 4ward 2 the next one!!! chatted 2 loads of lovely people,drank 2 much, danced 2 little....but i kissed a girl,& i like it!!! [i dont think i sucked a cock i & like it has the same ring!]anyhooooooo, have a gr8 xmas & wonderful new year xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic