FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Lots of profiles state not to bother messaging if you have no verifications etc!! However I get the consensus amongst others that seeing a lot verifications are also a real put off. I'm wondering whether the people who are put off by verifications are not really swingers and are using the site more as a dating site looking for a relationship? Therefore I wondered what you all think about verifications? Ie whether more of you prefer to see and read veris or not to see them and think that the person hasn't met many people??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Read them sometimes it can be useful. Get suspicious if none or they are very old.

I like to read people's verifications, gives me an idea about the person, their activities & interests, but they can be a double edged sword. Some people are judgemental & don't like too many, what's too many eh? some women will refuse to meet guys who've met certain women etc etc

I get the feel that the genuine swingers are comfy with the system x

ur not gonna please everyone with ur veris ...too many ...too old ...ewwww have u met her/ him...not enough veris....the list is endless ....go with whatever u feel comfortable with i say ..xx

I prefer if there's lots of veris you can kinda get a better feel of a person if they have loads of verys means they are very much into the scene and a valued member of the swinging community that's my look on it probs talking bollocks

Wether its a lot of veris or a few....if read and the quality is there, then it has to be useful.

However if you have no veri's then you don't really have a chance

"Simples"

"I prefer if there's lots of veris you can kinda get a better feel of a person if they have loads of verys means they are very much into the scene and a valued member of the swinging community that's my look on it probs talking bollocks "

certain people seem to use them as a badge of honour and will display them proudly, whilst for others just the green tick as all they need....

they are useful from my point of view because if they are over a year old I wont look any further, or if they are on a so called straight mans profile but are predominantly off TV's and other men etc....

I hide or show mine depending on what kind of mood im in

"certain people seem to use them as a badge of honour and will display them proudly, whilst for others just the green tick as all they need....

they are useful from my point of view because if they are over a year old I wont look any further, or if they are on a so called straight mans profile but are predominantly off TV's and other men

etc....

I hide or show mine depending on what kind of mood im in "

I'm gona show our when we meet haha

"certain people seem to use them as a badge of honour and will display them proudly, whilst for others just the green tick as all they need....

they are useful from my point of view because if they are over a year old I wont look any further, or if they are on a so called straight mans profile but are predominantly off TV's and other men

etc....

I'm gona show our when we meet haha "

I've elected to hide mine as I've seen messages to male friends talking about how much of a slut/slag I am and how they won't meet the friend because they've met me. Mostly from newbies looking for nsa and being judgemental but the reality is far from that. Annoying but meh.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

We show all of ours, even the "iffy" one lol, so people can make an informed choice.

There are a lot, but over half are from socials etc, if that puts people off, then so be it.

we show our veris as it shows that we are a genuine couple and what you see is what you get and enjoy a laugh for us its no problem to show them

etc....

I'm gona show our when we meet haha

"

"I've elected to hide mine as I've seen messages to male friends talking about how much of a slut/slag I am and how they won't meet the friend because they've met me. Mostly from newbies looking for nsa and being judgemental but the reality is far from that. Annoying but meh. "

Same here hidden mine ...ppl get put off that I have lots despite only 9 of them play veries x

"I've elected to hide mine as I've seen messages to male friends talking about how much of a slut/slag I am and how they won't meet the friend because they've met me. Mostly from newbies looking for nsa and being judgemental but the reality is far from that. Annoying but meh.

does it really matter ? We're all here to have fun lol

Same here hidden mine ...ppl get put off that I have lots despite only 9 of them play veries x"

"I've elected to hide mine as I've seen messages to male friends talking about how much of a slut/slag I am and how they won't meet the friend because they've met me. Mostly from newbies looking for nsa and being judgemental but the reality is far from that. Annoying but meh.

does it really matter ? We're all here to have fun lol

Same here hidden mine ...ppl get put off that I have lots despite only 9 of them play veries x"

Its not my fun it's spoiling but my single male friends ...

I will hold my hands up and say when I first joined seeing people with a lot of verifications put me off.

However after meeting people at socials and clubs etc I now take the time to read them and in many cases a lot of people's verifications are social meets and " I saw them across the room " veri's. Not ALL are play meets.

So, my view has now changed. I take back my judgement!

"I will hold my hands up and say when I first joined seeing people with a lot of verifications put me off.

However after meeting people at socials and clubs etc I now take the time to read them and in many cases a lot of people's verifications are social meets and " I saw them across the room " veri's. Not ALL are play meets.

So, my view has now changed. I take back my judgement! "

Nice honesty

I think they can be everything and nothing.

One side they prove that you exist and turn up.

Another that you may have shagged everything slower than you.

Veris need reading if you are going to understand them, it's not a numbers game, but it may be about being current.

Mike

By *elshwallMan  over a year ago

swansea

"I will hold my hands up and say when I first joined seeing people with a lot of verifications put me off.

So, my view has now changed. I take back my judgement! "

So are 'I saw them across the room' veris acceptable from the person that's been seen point of view?

Saw a few people in Chams last night but did not get a chance to chat with them, not sure if a veri was appropriate ... Lol

So, my view has now changed. I take back my judgement!

So are 'I saw them across the room' veris acceptable from the person that's been seen point of view?

Saw a few people in Chams last night but did not get a chance to chat with them, not sure if a veri was appropriate ... Lol "

Ive had a few. It's entirely up to you!!

I have quite a few - more meeting ppl at socials etc than playing . veri s give others a snipet of what you're like and that you're genuine not a time waster etc . I personally don't care what anyone thinks of ooh they ve too many Veris won't meet them etc - good off you go you're loss .... xxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic