FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > the illusion of the dominant male

the illusion of the dominant male

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I love seeing these young guys with the alpha attitude thinking they're going to dominate some ladies on here.... So much conviction and all. However the truth of it, there is no such thing as a dominant males, it's role play. Women will always have the lead when it comes to sex, unless it's between two males and even then you have to have consent to be dominant... Therefor there is and never will be a dominant male. Now a gentleman, knows his place.. he may take a dominant role but always knows, the sub has the rains. So if you are sub you are dom and if you are dom you are sub. Ironic really.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It amuses me how many "Mr Grey's" there are on here.

"It amuses me how many "Mr Grey's" there are on here. "

Trying so hard to be dominant, yet always sub haha

Very true!

The strength will always lie with the submissive in the arrangement, without their submission there is no domination x

I quite like the whole sub Dom thing

But there must be a mutual respect

And it's not all about what the guy wants amazingly

Which some fail to realise

Or about making others feel degraded or forcing them to do things they don't want to do

Ok New to be a Dom..

A male Dom should be a true gent take care of his sub, earn her trust and respect and submission.

Submission is never taken only given. It can be taken back at any time so if there is no respect and no trust there is never any true submission.

I am fortunate to have found someone who is willing to be sub to me. During play I am in charge and she lets me. Outside of play we are equal. We make joke about me being in charge and her doing what she is told but both know that it is part of the game.

Degrading yes I may called her Bitch and she has to call me Sir. We may use those names outside of play (obviously not too publically) but it's not degrading or putting her in her place. She agreed to the name as part of play and it is more a term of endearment and trust and affection that anything else.

"Ok New to be a Dom..

A male Dom should be a true gent take care of his sub, earn her trust and respect and submission.

Submission is never taken only given. It can be taken back at any time so if there is no respect and no trust there is never any true submission.

I am fortunate to have found someone who is willing to be sub to me. During play I am in charge and she lets me. Outside of play we are equal. We make joke about me being in charge and her doing what she is told but both know that it is part of the game.

Degrading yes I may called her Bitch and she has to call me Sir. We may use those names outside of play (obviously not too publically) but it's not degrading or putting her in her place. She agreed to the name as part of play and it is more a term of endearment and trust and affection that anything else."

Bitch isn't degrading and yes names should be agreed upon

"The strength will always lie with the submissive in the arrangement, without their submission there is no domination x "

I reckon I get 20+ messages a day telling me how they're gonna use me like the sub slut I am, make me their bitch, use and abuse all my holes or my personal favourite ruin me ....

Umm how about fuck off.

"I reckon I get 20+ messages a day telling me how they're gonna use me like the sub slut I am, make me their bitch, use and abuse all my holes or my personal favourite ruin me ....

Umm how about fuck off. "

To which you should reply, sorry but I'm dom and I come with a 24inch strapon haha... See if they reply then.

"I reckon I get 20+ messages a day telling me how they're gonna use me like the sub slut I am, make me their bitch, use and abuse all my holes or my personal favourite ruin me ....

How about let me take you out for a drink and if you agree dinner afterwards, let me treat you like the lady you are...

After dinner at your discretion we go to my hotel room where I will spend hours taking you to heights of pleasure that you never dreamed existed...

Once you are fully statisfied I am going to tie you to bed and use everyone one of your holes for my pleasure fucking you so hard you won't be able to walk afterwards...

Umm how about fuck off.

How about let me take you out for a drink and if you agree dinner afterwards, let me treat you like the lady you are...

After dinner at your discretion we go to my hotel room where I will spend hours taking you to heights of pleasure that you never dreamed existed...

Once you are fully statisfied I am going to tie you to bed and use everyone one of your holes for my pleasure fucking you so hard you won't be able to walk afterwards...

"

Just the long route to the same destination & doesn't read anymore respectfully tbh x

Umm how about fuck off.

Just the long route to the same destination & doesn't read anymore respectfully tbh x"

Yeah should have put a lol at the end

Umm how about fuck off.

"

That kind of evening is also a turn off. Its the reason I'm still on here. I'm just not that kind of girl.

Add "You red nose bastard " to that and you become the greatest whit in the world. Sorry old joke. And I agree be nice folks.

Sorry for any offense my post may have caused I was meant as a mickey take to mails kgirl gets

Umm how about fuck off.

To which you should reply, sorry but I'm dom and I come with a 24inch strapon haha... See if they reply then."

lmao I'm gonna try this one

"It amuses me how many "Mr Grey's" there are on here. "

All the gear, no idea

There is nothing more cringe than somebody wanting to be an imitation of somebody else.

And more to the point, bet 95% of those don't even know what 'Mr Grey' does

I like all the posts and arguments over what a dom is and what cuckolding is.

From my experience there is no definition, it's a whole spectrum of things and everyone has their own idea of what it means.

"I like all the posts and arguments over what a dom is and what cuckolding is.

From my experience there is no definition, it's a whole spectrum of things and everyone has their own idea of what it means.

"

Oh no, no, you can't just do your own thing and have fun.

Don't you realise there are strict rules to adhere to? Fail to follow them and you will be shunned as a fake and a wannabe

» Add a new message to this topic