FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Old pics

Old pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do ppl use pics from years ago. And still have the audacity too meet. It just leads to awkward situations

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is so unfair

But I also hate sunglasses

In pics why like you look completely different without them

always ask for another without if I'm sent one!

I go on cam now to show what I look like. It soon scares guys off

"This is so unfair

always ask for another without if I'm sent one! "

Same here

A guy can look hot in shades and not so hot without, or sometimes even the other way round

I doubt it he would wear them for the whole meet so why send a pic with them on??

Unless he's blind or something then fair enough

Fuck I am over thinking this

"This is so unfair

Same here

A guy can look hot in shades and not so hot without, or sometimes even the other way round

I doubt it he would wear them for the whole meet so why send a pic with them on??

Fuck I am over thinking this "

lol love it hahaha

But its true miss P

x

Yes sun glasses hide a multitude of things lol

"This is so unfair

Same here

lol love it hahaha

But its true miss P

x "

Send them back a face pic with a balaclava on

They'll soon take the hint

Miss p I might just do that lmao

"This is so unfair

Same here

lol love it hahaha

But its true miss P

x

Send them back a face pic with a balaclava on

They'll soon take the hint "

That's why I use foil ..or even bacon lol xx

I agree with this and have some very nasty responses back when I have pointed it out to them too!! Another pet hate are lies about age and when you point that out they usually say they cant get meets if they put their genuine age down......ummmm

By *elshcoup3Couple  over a year ago

rhondda cynon taff

"I agree with this and have some very nasty responses back when I have pointed it out to them too!! Another pet hate are lies about age and when you point that out they usually say they cant get meets if they put their genuine age down......ummmm "

ok, ok i am nearly 59, and mrs welsh is nearly 56.. yes I am an ugly fat sod..... hehehe do we give a shite... ?? take us or leave us.... your choice..... not ours.....lol

By *rowneyes67Woman  over a year ago

Cardiff

OP -If you were not happy you should have said something at the time surely instead of going through with the meet? Wouldn't it be a more decent thing if you discussed it with the individual giving them a chance to explain, rather than post about it in here!!!

"OP -If you were not happy you should have said something at the time surely instead of going through with the meet? Wouldn't it be a more decent thing if you discussed it with the individual giving them a chance to explain, rather than post about it in here!!!"

I think what hes saying is that he went through with the meet off the back of pics provided only to find that on meeting the person the pics were obviously dated!!! I thought he made that point rather concisely.....

"OP -If you were not happy you should have said something at the time surely instead of going through with the meet? Wouldn't it be a more decent thing if you discussed it with the individual giving them a chance to explain, rather than post about it in here!!!

I think what hes saying is that he went through with the meet off the back of pics provided only to find that on meeting the person the pics were obviously dated!!! I thought he made that point rather concisely....."

yes I thought it was clear what he meant boob ? Xx

Cardiff

I wasn't going to say anything but I need to clear this up, I am the person OP is referring to, some of you are agreeing with him and maybe under different circumstances I would too, but I did tell him my pics were 18 months old and my hair was now shorter, plus my profile also clearly says I am a larger lady, and after numerous telephone conversations and text messages about the way I now look he still wanted to meet. As for being an awkward situation there was no evidence of that when he picked me up from my house or while having dinner, apart from me being called a "twat" and a "C..t" several times when I offered to contribute to the bill. The point being if the situation was that awkward or OP was not happy with the meet why then go on to spend a night together at a hotel, surely you would make an excuse to leave and drop your date home after dinner and just put it down to experience?

Apologies if people will think I am overreacting but there is always two sides to a story.

Well said my lovely and it's

good of you to explain to everyone myself included as I did comment on this thread

But this just goes to show

That everyone including myself needs to know both sides

And totally agree with why not take you home rather than a hotel

Xxxxxx

"Well said my lovely and it's

good of you to explain to everyone myself included as I did comment on this thread

Xxxxxx"

Couldnt agree more hun xxxx

"I wasn't going to say anything but I need to clear this up, I am the person OP is referring to, some of you are agreeing with him and maybe under different circumstances I would too, but I did tell him my pics were 18 months old and my hair was now shorter, plus my profile also clearly says I am a larger lady, and after numerous telephone conversations and text messages about the way I now look he still wanted to meet. As for being an awkward situation there was no evidence of that when he picked me up from my house or while having dinner, apart from me being called a "twat" and a "C..t" several times when I offered to contribute to the bill. The point being if the situation was that awkward or OP was not happy with the meet why then go on to spend a night together at a hotel, surely you would make an excuse to leave and drop your date home after dinner and just put it down to experience?

Apologies if people will think I am overreacting but there is always two sides to a story."

"Well said my lovely and it's

Xxxxxx

Couldnt agree more hun xxxx"

exactly hun takes the biscuit don't it xx

Whinging about it after the fact in a public forum rather than speaking directly to the person involved is a pretty spineless thing to do in my opinion , if the op was that upset then why stay the night

Cardiff

That's my point exactly, but there you are it's a lesson learned and what's done is done, it will make me more weary in future when agreeing to meet new people.

I wasn't talking about yourself I was talking about in general. And I did drop you home so not sure where this is coming from

"Yes sun glasses hide a multitude of things lol"

HMMmmm...I wonder where I can buy a big pair like Elton John wears...? Lol Or maybe I'd be better off with the whole 'paper bag' thing...

It certainly couldn't hurt my chances any further on here...

Cardiff

Whether this is coincidence or misunderstanding I apologise, but it is absolutely NOT paranoia or sour grapes on my part as suggested. Can I suggest OP if you do not want people to comment, you take the thread down or close it, that way this ends now.

My socks still look the same

By *illen5Man  over a year ago

Bath

Well, those socks are highly contentious and misleading. How can we be sure you even two legs, one may be a falsie.

New to forum chats, but reading up, its a bit feisty.

Everyone puts up pics which they hope will generate interest.

The problem, as I see it is when this turns into deception.

If someone's had a great meet and taken awesome pics a few years ago, then why not put them up? Be proud of them. If you've put on a couple of stone though, only use recent ones. It's only fair.

However, anyone who meets on the basis of profile pics only is daft. Easy enough to give a kik name etc and send a whole load of good, bad and ugly pics.

I did ask once for someone's worst pics, so that I'd be pleasantly surprised. And I was, but she wasn't, lol.

The worst I've read though is someone in a profile saying she'd gone up 3 sizes since pics were taken. At least she said.

Wrong age, cardinal offence. Variable posted sexual preferences based on whom the guys are messaging is also pretty low. Straight couples can get a bit upset if someone bi or even curious slips in (so to speak).

And sunglasses, well I don't think anyone should show head pics unless in friends gallery.

M x

» Add a new message to this topic