Not me but would consider an uplift when needed x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Not me but would consider an uplift when needed x"

You dont need them sexy your lush xx

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

My husband has a novelty pair of false boobs in the cupboard. Great Christmas present

Or were you talking about breast enlargements. If you were then I have mine done

Mine are all my own currently...but never say never lol

By *tsallaroundMan  over a year ago

merthyr

I think they look absolutely ridiculous

Mine all mine)

"Mine all mine)"

And what a lovely pair they are

"Mine all mine)

And what a lovely pair they are "

Thank you

I have.....

100% mine but would definitely consider help when they start to go south

By *uddsWoman  over a year ago

st athans

"I think they look absolutely ridiculous"

"I think they look absolutely ridiculous"

Broad statement to make as every set looks different ...

Yes you get the very fake looking football's that look stuck on...

But every boobjob looks different ..

Results vary depending on amount of breast tissue..cc implant used..silicone or saline..round or tear drop...under or over the muscle...

Somebody could have a tear drop implant under all of their own tissue and you would never know.....

Until you clock the scars lol

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

"Mine all mine)

Thank you "

certainly some of the best ones in south wales

"Until you clock the scars lol"

How often do you stare under someone's armpit?? You do know there's four incision points now right ?? Behind nipple..under breast and two different points under armpit..

Thing is...most ladies having a boobjob will be having them due to sagging..emptiness... dropped..or mastectomy etc..I'm sure a tiny silver scar is far more appealing than the aforementioned

"Until you clock the scars lol

How often do you stare under someone's armpit?? You do know there's four incision points now right ?? Behind nipple..under breast and two different points under armpit..

Thing is...most ladies having a boobjob will be having them due to sagging..emptiness... dropped..or mastectomy etc..I'm sure a tiny silver scar is far more appealing than the aforementioned

"

well said xxxx I d love to have an uplift etc x

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

well said xxxx I d love to have an uplift etc x"

Me too Jojo xx

"

By *r reliable cardiffMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"

you make a good point there Red, not all boob jobs are purely about size. For some women I'd imagine the confidence a boob job gives them is just as important. Personally I've never been near 'fake' boob's, and my 'moobs' are all mine...100% natural!

you make a good point there Red, not all boob jobs are purely about size. For some women I'd imagine the confidence a boob job gives them is just as important. Personally I've never been near 'fake' boob's, and my 'moobs' are all mine...100% natural! "

Over the last two years I have researched breast augmentation almost to the point I feel qualified to perform them haha... yes you get stuck on one's but that would be because they chose high profile over the muscle round implants when they have little breast tissue... you can h as 've so many different types now that to say they all look ridiculous is daft...

When standing mine slightly sag.... they aren't like bolt ons..they squish bed use I have lots of breast tissue etc etc... if I lined up with a line of women they prob wouldn't be picked out as fake...

They only look it when I'm led down and my natural tissue falls to the side making the implant more prominent and the boob appear firmer....

you make a good point there Red, not all boob jobs are purely about size. For some women I'd imagine the confidence a boob job gives them is just as important. Personally I've never been near 'fake' boob's, and my 'moobs' are all mine...100% natural!

Over the last two years I have researched breast augmentation almost to the point I feel qualified to perform them haha... yes you get stuck on one's but that would be because they chose high profile over the muscle round implants when they have little breast tissue... you can h as 've so many different types now that to say they all look ridiculous is daft...

When standing mine slightly sag.... they aren't like bolt ons..they squish bed use I have lots of breast tissue etc etc... if I lined up with a line of women they prob wouldn't be picked out as fake...

They only look it when I'm led down and my natural tissue falls to the side making the implant more prominent and the boob appear firmer...."

To be fair yours are among the best I've seen

By *onny-n-clydeCouple  over a year ago

cwmbran,

Our "twins" will be a year old in Jan and they are a much loved part of the family lol. Iv always been lucky and had nice big full boobs but after a lot of weight loss they were left empty and I was left feeling very self conscious. So we discussed, and researched and went for it. General concensus seems to be that they look and feel amazing. Plus Clyde says they were worth every penny to see me happy and confident again. Oh and by the way my appendix scar is bigger and more noticeable

By *onnieandclyde69777Couple  over a year ago

birmingham

"Our "twins" will be a year old in Jan and they are a much loved part of the family lol. Iv always been lucky and had nice big full boobs but after a lot of weight loss they were left empty and I was left feeling very self conscious. So we discussed, and researched and went for it. General concensus seems to be that they look and feel amazing. Plus Clyde says they were worth every penny to see me happy and confident again. Oh and by the way my appendix scar is bigger and more noticeable "

For reasons like yours I totally agree! And they are very nice to Amy xx

By *onny-n-clydeCouple  over a year ago

cwmbran,

"Our "twins" will be a year old in Jan and they are a much loved part of the family lol. Iv always been lucky and had nice big full boobs but after a lot of weight loss they were left empty and I was left feeling very self conscious. So we discussed, and researched and went for it. General concensus seems to be that they look and feel amazing. Plus Clyde says they were worth every penny to see me happy and confident again. Oh and by the way my appendix scar is bigger and more noticeable

For reasons like yours I totally agree! And they are very nice to Amy xx"

Thanks hunni x

If I can touch them, they're real. End of.

"Mine are all my own currently...but never say never lol"

And very fucking nice they are too

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

RCT

I'm fairly happy with mine but wouldn't mind a bit of an uplift though

By *igerkittyCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

All boobs are amaizing, yes some stupidly huge implants can look silly but each to their own!! Id absolutely LOVE to have a new pair if given the chance.....like asking a man would he change anything about his cock size! Ah red yours are beautiful I didnt even know! Xx

I prefer a natural pair but knew girl who was totally flat chested and has had a book job, it was a confidence thing for her and are in proportion to her body. Looks great to be honest!

wouldn't mind finding a lady who's had a job to see the diffrance. tho prob not much in it

"Mine all mine)

Thank you "

I've had the pleasure of seeing them and wow what a pair

By *randMrsHorny24Couple  over a year ago

South wales

Mine are all real but I would love an uplift, fake or real a woman should have boobs that go with her figure like u wouldn't have a big girl with small boobs wouldn't look right

Mrs

"Mine are all real but I would love an uplift, fake or real a woman should have boobs that go with her figure like u wouldn't have a big girl with small boobs wouldn't look right

Mrs "

Exactly...there I was big wobbly ads..thick thighs and these pathetic so spaniel ears lol

And thank you _igerkitty...u can test drive them Friday xx

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

I've been a fan of the fake look ever since seeing Pamela Anderson in Baywatch.

They all taste good ??

By *igerkittyCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

Now I'm extra excited persuade tiger to pay for mine!

"Now I'm extra excited persuade tiger to pay for mine! "

I'll have a go lol xx

» Add a new message to this topic