FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Anal

Anal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *LEU ANGEL 73 OP   Woman  over a year ago

carmarthenshire

This really doesnt appeal to me. Ive tried on a few occasions and get nothing from it.

Is it just me?

It seems like every man " wants to fuck my arsehole".....

Not going to happen.

I know loads of people love it ....but it doesnt mean i have to. Does it? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You certainly don't have to do anything that you're not entirely comfortable with..

Don't get anywhere near anyone who shows the least sign of not respecting the "No" word..!!!

I love receiving anal - but there are other things that I definitely don't want - and the barriers crash shut on anyone who doesn't want to accept my limits -

You're here for what you want - not what someone else wants..!!!

"You certainly don't have to do anything that you're not entirely comfortable with..

Don't get anywhere near anyone who shows the least sign of not respecting the "No" word..!!!

I love receiving anal - but there are other things that I definitely don't want - and the barriers crash shut on anyone who doesn't want to accept my limits -

"

^^^^^^^ this. I totally agree it's your body and your choices!!!

"You certainly don't have to do anything that you're not entirely comfortable with..

^^^^^^^ this. I totally agree it's your body and your choices!!! "

Absolutely ladies its for your pleasure and nobody elses! Xxx

Why would you think you have to? Surely you know your own mind and what you dislike...

Personally if someone tried to poke something up my arse* I'd feel compelled to give them something they didn't want. Like a black eye.

*except medical professionals in emergencies. Even then they'd be at risk of a severe Chinese burn.

carmarthenshire

I never do anything i dont want to.

Its just that sometimes it seems that every bird loves a bum fuck....or ( sorry men) that most men seem to think that all ladies want it....well not this one !

But totes understand if you love it. Do it x

I never assume with anal. I love it but never a show stopper if woman doesn't . Has to be mutual.

Anyway still plenty other ways to have fun even without it

By *issCunty85Woman  over a year ago

Crosshands

"Personally if someone tried to poke something up my arse* I'd feel compelled to give them something they didn't want. Like a black eye.

*except medical professionals in emergencies. Even then they'd be at risk of a severe Chinese burn. "

carmarthenshire

Lol

By *isdirtygirlCouple  over a year ago

somewhere out there

[Removed by poster at 23/11/15 23:02:34]

By *isdirtygirlCouple  over a year ago

somewhere out there

"Personally if someone tried to poke something up my arse* I'd feel compelled to give them something they didn't want. Like a black eye.

*except medical professionals in emergencies. Even then they'd be at risk of a severe Chinese burn. "

Nope not even medical professionals. I've been seriously ill and refused to let a doctor shove a finger up my arse.

Him

*except medical professionals in emergencies. Even then they'd be at risk of a severe Chinese burn.

Nope not even medical professionals. I've been seriously ill and refused to let a doctor shove a finger up my arse.

Him"

Haha. Thankfully now with prostate no more finger just a little prick

By *nighthood75Man  over a year ago

Pontypridd

If the person your chatting has no respect of your boundaries and limits then they arent worth chatting to, nevermind meeting.

I much prefer pussy to anal, but if in a situation where anal is what she enjoys then ill do whatever makes her happy as long as she doesnt want to do it to me, cos thats beyond my limits!

I love anal if it's done properly and time is taken not just shove your way in. It's also something I allow only andy to do to me x

Him

Haha. Thankfully now with prostate no more finger just a little prick "

I always wondered how my doctor managed to do a prostate check with both his hands on my shoulders

Him

I always wondered how my doctor managed to do a prostate check with both his hands on my shoulders "

Was his name Bruce by any chance??

Him

I always wondered how my doctor managed to do a prostate check with both his hands on my shoulders

Was his name Bruce by any chance?? "

Know him, do you?

Him

Was his name Bruce by any chance??

Know him, do you? "

On first name terms me and old Brucie

NO means NO I've had loads of guys trying to force anal on me. I've got to be in the mood for it and relaxed. It's not for everyone. But I do enjoy it when it happens, I'm waiting to find couple guys to do double penatration on me and a good spit roasting

I enjoy anal but it's always messy!!!

Hints and tips please

"I enjoy anal but it's always messy!!!

Hints and tips please"

Buy yourself a 'Douch' it's bulb shaped from sexshop. you give yourself a small enema with it. I normally go to toilet first then give myself three good goes with it. Then one final one just to make sure then it's always nice and clean. It's that clean I've done anal to mouth with my old boyfriend. Let me know how you get on with that. Xxxx

Hints and tips please"

Lay off the Madras the night before

Hints and tips please

Lay off the Madras the night before "

You never struck me as one to avoid an Indian? X

Hints and tips please

Lay off the Madras the night before

You never struck me as one to avoid an Indian? X"

If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

By *ark CharmerMan  over a year ago

Horsham

"This really doesnt appeal to me. Ive tried on a few occasions and get nothing from it.

Is it just me?

It seems like every man " wants to fuck my arsehole".....

Not going to happen.

I know loads of people love it ....but it doesnt mean i have to. Does it? X"

A whole post on no anal? - Maybe you can add it to your profile in bold??

These things go round as fads, 1st we had DP, then fisting, gushing, pegging, watersports & now anal. When something seems to be in fashion 99%of messages ask for it within the 1st couple of messages, sometimes the 1st one it's easier to list your dislikes so it's up front. That's assuming guys read your profile before messaging, but that's a whole other issue x

By *uttytrukerMan  over a year ago

resolven / swindon

personaly i enjoy anal both ways but if who ever i meet does not want it that is an end of the matter i would never insist on something that others do not want

Tried it with my ex and, while it felt "naughty" for both of us, it doesn't feel as good as a nice vagina!

In my experience not many women want to do it which is up to them. I've even met couples who only do it with each other which is fine.

dp has always been a fantasy of mine but I'd want to be the "pussy" guy lol

Tradesmen go in the back door. I'd rather be treated as an honoured guest.

"Tradesmen go in the back door. I'd rather be treated as an honoured guest. "

In most cases it has to be someone special or trusted who is allowed in the "back door" my friend

Ive had my conflictions with anal, had it done wrong so many times and it is agonising :/ but ive also had so many fantastic experiences too!

Find a guy who you trust who takes his time and eases you into it properly then come back and tell me how much you loved it people hehe!!

Lady xx

» Add a new message to this topic