FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Cut or Uncut?

Cut or Uncut?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm posting this thread as after January I'm having a full circumcision.. My pre op assessment is on January 12th.. Just wanted to know who prefers what?

I'm not a bad size (as my pics show), but am humming and harring about this op...

Who prefers what?!

Thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nickers40TV/TS  over a year ago

newport

Cut defo yr cock is lovly xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cut for me

By *p_loverWoman  over a year ago

rhonda

id rather something to tug on personally

"Cut defo yr cock is lovly xx "

Thanks

Had mine done in my early 20's so have had fun both ways. Cut is so much better in my personal experience. But that's just me.

By *inzi LTV/TS  over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

I'm cut and prefer cut but will play with both.

Uncut for me

Uncut for me, I miss that bit when it's not there

"Had mine done in my early 20's so have had fun both ways. Cut is so much better in my personal experience. But that's just me. "

Must admit, think ill miss being uncut... Bought me loads of enjoyment! Something to play with, but am equally looking forward to the sensitivity of being cut

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

I'm cut, had it done when I was 19, never had any problems, ladies have never turned me down because of it.

By *ax-BangingMan  over a year ago

town

"Had mine done in my early 20's so have had fun both ways. Cut is so much better in my personal experience. But that's just me.

Must admit, think ill miss being uncut... Bought me loads of enjoyment! Something to play with, but am equally looking forward to the sensitivity of being cut "

Sensitivity of being cut...sorry to break it to you but you will lose sensitivity.

I don't care what it is, as long as it is clean

"I don't care what it is, as long as it is clean "

True, that!

Pereference is uncut

"Had mine done in my early 20's so have had fun both ways. Cut is so much better in my personal experience. But that's just me.

Must admit, think ill miss being uncut... Bought me loads of enjoyment! Something to play with, but am equally looking forward to the sensitivity of being cut

Sensitivity of being cut...sorry to break it to you but you will lose sensitivity."

Yeh, happened to my OH. you can actually buy penis hoods to keep it covered, like a fake foreskin x

Sensitivity of being cut...sorry to break it to you but you will lose sensitivity.

Yeh, happened to my OH. you can actually buy penis hoods to keep it covered, like a fake foreskin x"

Eew... Not too sure about that lol.. I will miss my foreskin, though! Gave me something to play with, anyway lol.

Yeh, happened to my OH. you can actually buy penis hoods to keep it covered, like a fake foreskin x

Eew... Not too sure about that lol.. I will miss my foreskin, though! Gave me something to play with, anyway lol. "

A nice wank with lube after will be nice hahaha

Eew... Not too sure about that lol.. I will miss my foreskin, though! Gave me something to play with, anyway lol.

A nice wank with lube after will be nice hahaha "

REALLY!!?? HAHAHA!

A nice wank with lube after will be nice hahaha

REALLY!!?? HAHAHA! "

All those hours... Hell, months of foreskin wanking... Down the pan... Just like my willy friend, mr foreskin... I'm going to hold a burial for him I think... Pmsl!!! x

By *amagustaMan  over a year ago

Aberdare

Mine is cut, been told is more suckable.There is a high demand on a cut one nowadays.

I don't have a preference as long as it's big and hard h

"Mine is cut, been told is more suckable.There is a high demand on a cut one nowadays."

I have heard most women and men prefer cut.. Although I have a cut mate and he does say it takes slightly longer to get hard?

I'm cut but didn't get it done till my teens as my forskin was to tight it's much cleaner I'm happy with it

"I'm cut but didn't get it done till my teens as my forskin was to tight it's much cleaner I'm happy with it"

The hygiene side of things is better, I have the same thing atm, am looking more forward to the end results than anything, just seen mixed thoughts and opinions about it either way, I've been told medically that mine needs to be done

"I'm cut but didn't get it done till my teens as my forskin was to tight it's much cleaner I'm happy with it

The hygiene side of things is better, I have the same thing atm, am looking more forward to the end results than anything, just seen mixed thoughts and opinions about it either way, I've been told medically that mine needs to be

done "

I've been told that mine looks sexy and I know it's clean so that's all that matters lol

"I'm cut but didn't get it done till my teens as my forskin was to tight it's much cleaner I'm happy with it

The hygiene side of things is better, I have the same thing atm, am looking more forward to the end results than anything, just seen mixed thoughts and opinions about it either way, I've been told medically that mine needs to be

done

I've been told that mine looks sexy and I know it's clean so that's all that matters lol"

So long as it looks alright.. That's the only thing I was worried about lol . Kind of looking forward to trying it out once its healed

By *STAXxMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Mine is cut, been told is more suckable.There is a high demand on a cut one nowadays.

I have heard most women and men prefer cut.. Although I have a cut mate and he does say it takes slightly longer to get hard?"

Why would take longer to get hard?

Would say it probably takes longer to get me off but that may be down to the amount of abuse it's had over the years as apposed to loss of sensitivity from being circumcised

That's self abuse before I'm accused of bragging lol

"Mine is cut, been told is more suckable.There is a high demand on a cut one nowadays.

I have heard most women and men prefer cut.. Although I have a cut mate and he does say it takes slightly longer to get hard?

Why would take longer to get hard?

Would say it probably takes longer to get me off but that may be down to the amount of abuse it's had over the years as apposed to loss of sensitivity from being circumcised

That's self abuse before I'm accused of bragging lol"

don't know, just says it takes a lil more ducking than usual from flop. I've also done that to a cut guy.. And had an achey jaw afterwards... although once up, went down a treat

By *ighugs69Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

Yeh, happened to my OH. you can actually buy penis hoods to keep it covered, like a fake foreskin x"

Would never willing go under the knife, but if I needed to for medical reasons then as odd as they sound I'd seriously consider a 'penis hood'.

There is no way I would want to lose any sensitivity there, love feeling even the slightest touch.

Okay its a little more work to keep clean, but the trade off is well worth it. Plus I've never had anyone say that my equipment was dirty

Would never willing go under the knife, but if I needed to for medical reasons then as odd as they sound I'd seriously consider a 'penis hood'.

There is no way I would want to lose any sensitivity there, love feeling even the slightest touch.

Okay its a little more work to keep clean, but the trade off is well worth it. Plus I've never had anyone say that my equipment was dirty "

will have to give one of these hoods a go then after my op

By *andLCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd / Swansea

Sir is uncut, but appears cut when hard, work that one out :P

"Sir is uncut, but appears cut when hard, work that one out :P "

Wow... I think I may have seen a couple of pics from other members like that on site.. They appear to be cut but have a willy friend... That's mad ! Just thought I needed contact lenses for a few minutes lol xx

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

uncut and prefer uncut (none of this partial cut or tight foreskin either)

I was half cut last night ????

Uncut

hooray x

Won't be long now and I'll be cut.. :/ trying to make the most of being uncut.. Thank God I bought loads of tissue for the winter.. Lmao xx

Steve is uncut sometimes abit tight but then I get tugging ?? Lol

I'm cut now I like it very much feels and looks so much better

"I'm cut now I like it very much feels and looks so much better "

That's exactly what I'm hoping for