FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > dogging

dogging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rant4 OP   Man  over a year ago

South Wales & London

Any couples or single ladies going dogging and looking for a male to join in. Drop me a messege

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

where the best place to go then as there’s never anyone anywhere ?

By *ornyasfcuk2015Man  over a year ago

neath

Would love to meet you guys for dogging fun. Let me know if you are out and about

Is there anywhere in Newport worth going dogging these days?

there's alway single men the dogging places and never no action , we would love to see a couple having fun but just everywhere is a no show or go ....

I am a couple and looking to go dogging Friday night if interested. Looking to get watch by a couple and maybe Join in xx

Ahh we arent free friday, but if your going another time pm us as if we are free we will join too watch, play and maybe play together depending on mood x

Can pm you as you not allow messages off males. Had me friend. First time dogging us. What do I expect xx

By *rant4 OP   Man  over a year ago

South Wales & London

Know a few placea for dogging. But that would be an arranged dogging session. Not a know dogging spot

"there's alway single men the dogging places and never no action , we would love to see a couple having fun but just everywhere is a no show or go ...."

We've been dogging for 12 years and in all that time we've only ever come across another couple twice . The fact is so many couples have been put off by pushy disrespectful guys that there's hardly any couples about anymore so your chances of seeing couples out by chance are virtually zero.

There are still plenty of couples who like to arrange dogging meets beforehand though so you should get lucky there

yeah that's all it seems to be which puts most of us of the idea , yeah me and the Mr would love to watch and another cpl play and then for others to watch us hehe lol we will keep trying x

I'm up for being a watcher lol

"there's alway single men the dogging places and never no action , we would love to see a couple having fun but just everywhere is a no show or go ....

We've been dogging for 12 years and in all that time we've only ever come across another couple twice . The fact is so many couples have been put off by pushy disrespectful guys that there's hardly any couples about anymore so your chances of seeing couples out by chance are virtually zero.

There are still plenty of couples who like to arrange dogging meets beforehand though so you should get lucky there "

Me and gf go out and about and have never seen couple in 4 years so decided to put on a show for 2 guys in jersey marine. They were respectful so no complaints about behavior but 1 just watched and felt her tits and other was wanking at my side, which i was fine with but then all of a sudden cum and shot it all over my arse and legs! put me off this dogging mylarky!

» Add a new message to this topic