FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > don't you just love it

don't you just love it

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When guys msg you saying they've read your profile when it's blatantly obvious that they've pretty much just scrolled down to the pics.

And no, I won't put filters on cos then how am I gonna get my kicks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How mean getting your kicks like that

"When guys msg you saying they've read your profile when it's blatantly obvious that they've pretty much just scrolled down to the pics.

And no, I won't put filters on cos then how am I gonna get my kicks "

Yep with me they say nice profile you sound fiesty when can we meet? Im like wtf you REALLY havent read my profile and l not got pics either!!! Some are muppets and lm being nice lol

Yeh I think alot are jus simply trying their luck. Don't get me wrong I've prob viewed most people's profiles on here but dont message all cause from simply reading I can tell Wether be Wat I'm after or vice versa

By *iForNowXXMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"When guys msg you saying they've read your profile when it's blatantly obvious that they've pretty much just scrolled down to the pics.

And no, I won't put filters on cos then how am I gonna get my kicks "

I just write one generic message and copy and paste it to every single profile within a fifty mile radius then see what turns up.

I knew that time learning marketing at Claims Direct would come in useful one day.

I just write one generic message and copy and paste it to every single profile within a fifty mile radius then see what turns up.

I knew that time learning marketing at Claims Direct would come in useful one day.

"

Class lmao love it

By *iForNowXXMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Class lmao love it "

The joys of the old cut n paste message, one of my pet hates grrrrr.

I've had guys message me saying they have read my profile and like what they see....... it's hidden

» Add a new message to this topic