FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > stood up

stood up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you were stood up for a meet at a small money cost and had to rearrange some stuff for the meet, how would react? Would be angry or just move on to the next ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iforfun999Man  over a year ago

Haverfordwest

It's natural to be angry, but it won't help the mood or situation. I'd move on and hope there wasn't something bad which happened to the other person who didn't turn up.

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"If you were stood up for a meet at a small money cost and had to rearrange some stuff for the meet, how would react? Would be angry or just move on to the next ?"

You can report for no shows especially when it's at your expense. Block and move on.

By *ark CharmerMan  over a year ago

Horsham

"If you were stood up for a meet at a small money cost and had to rearrange some stuff for the meet, how would react? Would be angry or just move on to the next ?"

Report!

Then review the situation, could you have seen it coming, what could you do better.

I have never been stood up before.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/01/16 02:19:34]

Well said biforfun x

Live and learn or since money was involved, a contract as such was formed, Sue them, or live and learn, do it different next time or pay at the door.

» Add a new message to this topic