FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Straight men meeting tv/ts

Straight men meeting tv/ts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/01/16 00:00:37]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

How can men meet TV/TS and still class themselves as straight? Does this bug anyone else?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How can men meet TV/TS and still class themselves as straight? Does this bug anyone else?"

Something I've never Done and clearly they're lying to themselves cause their thought and actions were there :-/

By *ickeyMan  over a year ago

Stroud

"How can men meet TV/TS and still class themselves as straight? Does this bug anyone else?"

It gets me too, people should be honest about their likes .... but then are we all not different balance of male & female at some point along the whole rainbow scheme of things!?!

By *ovis69 and green eyesMan  over a year ago

valleys

"How can men meet TV/TS and still class themselves as straight? Does this bug anyone else?

It gets me too, people should be honest about their likes .... but then are we all not different balance of male & female at some point along the whole rainbow

scheme of things!?!"

I'm a bi male, & TV/ts does nothing for me TBH.

It does get to me when "straight" blokes message me or send friends request though.

Yes this is a pet dislike of mine

I'm not bothered in the least what they are straight bi

Gay ect

But please lets just be honest

We're all here for whatever we enjoy

No need to lie

"Yes this is a pet dislike of mine

Gay ect

No need to lie

"

I have a couple of friends on here that are TVs

Never met them never will in a sexual way , it doesn't stop them being friends nor does it make me bi

So what does bi curious or bi sexual mean.....

I don't see people Changing that on their profile even though they have had veri's of couples etc

Gay ect

No need to lie

Never met them never will in a sexual way , it doesn't stop them being friends nor does it make me bi

I don't see people Changing that on their profile even though they have had veri's of couples etc "

Meeting couples doesn't mean you are bi

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

Gay ect

No need to lie

I don't see people Changing that on their profile even though they have had veri's of couples etc "

Meeting couples doesn't mean your bi as if your all straight it will be a straight swap. We meet couples but hubby isn't bi

Mrs

Gay ect

No need to lie

I'm on about whatever you are be up front and honest

I've seen veri,s off men to straight men and they've fucked sucked ect but saying there straight

Don't get it

Just be honest to yourself your enjoy your life much more x

Sweats the difference with bi curious and bisexual

People on here have veri's and put on great suck etc so there for have tried it so should lose the 'bi curious' tag

I'm curious if I've not tried when I've tried I have the information to say yes in bi or no I'm not curious

I'd suggest they are bisexual if they physically engage on such a meet but I've no idea why it would bother anyone unless it affected them personally?

Stroud

" I'd suggest they are bisexual if they physically engage on such a meet but I've no idea why it would bother anyone unless it affected them personally? "

I agree if they have tried it, then they are bi ... but what if they did not like it?

The OP seems to be saying this as she does not like BI guys, & this pressure for some guys makes them hide the fact that they have a feminine/bi side.

Is it the amount of women in wales who put 'no Bi males' which causes some bi guys to hide their true nature in order to hopefully play with these women?

It's sad, people should be themselves and not allow bullying women & couples to pressure them into putting up a status which is not true!

Stroud

" I'd suggest they are bisexual if they physically engage on such a meet but I've no idea why it would bother anyone unless it affected them personally?

I agree if they have tried it, then they are bi ... but what if they did not like it?

The OP seems to be saying this as she does not like BI guys, & this pressure for some guys makes them hide the fact that they have a feminine/bi side.

Is it the amount of women in wales who put 'no Bi males' which causes some bi guys to hide their true nature in order to hopefully play with these women?

It's sad, people should be themselves and not allow bullying women & couples to pressure them into putting up a status which is not true!"

Would it be better for women & couples to put up 'bi males wanted' as a positive thing rather than negative 'no bi males etc', just a positive change rather than bringing in negative connotations which causes some bi guys to hide their true nature.

If a man has sex with a mtf transgender who is legally a women he is straight. Tv and ts shouldn't be one single category as it doesn't mean the same thing.

Does it really matter what other people class themselves as?? As long as you are happy and comfortable with your own sexuality why should someone elses matter?? Fuck labels

"If a man has sex with a mtf transgender who is legally a women he is straight. Tv and ts shouldn't be one single category as it doesn't mean the same thing.

Does it really matter what other people class themselves as?? As long as you are happy and comfortable with your own sexuality why should someone elses matter?? Fuck labels "

"

Does it really matter what other people class themselves as?? As long as you are happy and comfortable with your own sexuality why should someone elses matter?? Fuck labels "

100% this. Why would should it bug anyone how someone else labels themselves? Its not like it has any kind of impact on anyone else...

"If a man has sex with a mtf transgender who is legally a women he is straight. Tv and ts shouldn't be one single category as it doesn't mean the same thing.

Nearly all of our messages come from people with "straight" on their profile. I say people as it's not just single guys, we get it repeatedly from couples who's profile says only the fem is bi but when questioned admit the male is too.

From our experience it's much easier for a man to have bisexual experiences with what looks like a woman. They are familiar with women and it feels comfortable to them and in their minds they are fucking a woman so justify their bisexuality by believing they are with a woman.

So they class themselves as straight. This nearly always changes once they are more experienced.

Everyone has their reasons for putting straight/bi... some have straight friends on the site or people they know from vanilla life. Some do it because so many people choose not to meet bi guys. Some are just too nervous to announce their sexuality.

All of this I can understand. what I don't get is why when they are messaging a bi couple they don't explain why their profile says straight.

Nearly every replied to message we have to go through half a dozen messages first just trying to find out if the person that messaged a TV couple is actually bi???

Labels - people kill themselves over such a thing and what can be attached to it.

Who cares who's fucking who, it's JUST sex!

I've fucked 'straight guys' who just wanted to try a real cock in their ass instead of a dildo, for others they wanted to because they wanted to submit to a dominant guy and a multitude of other situations and fantasies.

Again It's just sex! We all do it.

This thread has likely been done a thousand times over and just adds to the problems made with sexuality.

If somebody bangs a TS and it's not to your liking you don't have to convers with them, move on, lighten up and stop whine about other peoples sexual preference or likes.

valleys

" I'd suggest they are bisexual if they physically engage on such a meet but I've no idea why it would bother anyone unless it affected them personally?

It's sad, people should be themselves and not allow bullying women & couples to pressure them into putting up a status which is not true!"

Being bi does not make me femine in any way, not all bi/gay men are feminine

If someone has bicurious on their profile but have tried it then yes there are no longer curious. Even if they never go near a man again in a sexual way then yes I understand the straight the profile.

The issue I have is they keep meeting men but still have straight on the profile.

I have female friends on here that do not have sex with bi guys that is their choice & there are plenty of women who do meet bi men.

Exactly my point on my first entry to this thread

By *ittleLillyTV/TS  over a year ago

Pontypool

when you look this good straight men don't mind you sucking their dick

Also, it's none of your business how anyone else chooses to label themselves.

Totally agree but I would like to know if I'm gonna meet if he's bi straight or bi curious just something I'd like to know

Not bothered whatever they enjoy

But like honesty x

As an open bisexual man I find. Sometimes if it is on your profile as mine is, small minded people awsume that you cannot play straight and your going to force yourself on thier partners x

valleys

"As an open bisexual man I find. Sometimes if it is on your profile as mine is, small minded people awsume that you cannot play straight and your going to force yourself on thier partners x"

Yes I get the same, just because I'm bi does not mean that I want too sleep with every bloke on here

By *eepndarkMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Confused.com I think.

By *manda321TV/TS  over a year ago

Carmarthen

funny how the straight guys i meet on here wont do you a verification or put one up that you have done for them. odd !!!

I have no issue with peoples sexuality but when I'm looking for a straight man I expect a straight man. That's my choice. My profile clearly states "no bi men" and as far as I'm concerned anyone who has on they're profile willing to meet Tv/ts are either Bi or Bi curious or is it a case of "any holes a goal"

If a "straight" guy messages me, they get deleted as clearly they're not straight.. Haha..

By *tu griffMan  over a year ago

bridgend

I consider myself straight. I have no interest whatsoever in doing anything with another guys cock. Iv met a ts, she looked very convincing and it was slightly dark in 'her' house. She gave me a lovely bj and was happy just to do that. I know she was a he but in my mind I was having a bj from a very attractive looking girl.

I'm not sure exactly how to explain it, but there you go?

By *vanastasiaTV/TS  over a year ago

Ludlow

Amen to that ...bugs me when a man cant accept what it is Tha pops his cherrie...or rather that he cant actually admit it

By *manda321TV/TS  over a year ago

Carmarthen

"I consider myself straight. I have no interest whatsoever in doing anything with another guys cock. Iv met a ts, she looked very convincing and it was slightly dark in 'her' house. She gave me a lovely bj and was happy just to do that. I know she was a he but in my mind I was having a bj from a very attractive looking girl.

I'm not sure exactly how to explain it, but there you go?"

i think you might need to make the distinction if she is a ts then she is transexual and maybe if everything is crossed and dotted a legal woman ,however alot of people confuse the whole jargon up between transvestite ,crossdresser ,transexual ,just to confuse further i prefer to identify as tgirl ,and yes i have cock but dont want anyone playing with it. i think going back to the start in there mind straightguys having some sort of fun with ,ts,tv,tg,cd in there mind its a girl , did i mention gender fluid or binary ,its all just a name ,enjoy the ride .

I'm so bored with these threads

By *inzi LTV/TS  over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

This is only my own opinion so please don't bite my head off...

If a man sticks his willy in another man's wizzwag, he's bi.

If he sticks in a Crossdressers wizzwag, he's bi.

If he sticks it in a transvestites wizzwag he's bi

If he sticks it in a tgirls wizzwag, again he's bi...

If he sticks it in a ts's (transsexuals) wizzwag, then I'd say straight as it's just the same as sticking it in your wifes or girlfriend's wizzwag. A transsexual is a woman trapped in a man's body.

I have stuck mine in various wizzwags, male and female... so I'm bi, bordering gay.

If I'm wrong then I don't mind criticism but I don't want berating, it's a forum for all to add their opinion and in some cases even learn from them.

By *onny-n-clydeCouple  over a year ago

cwmbran,

This really grips my shit!! Blah blah blah to labels! We are all sexual beings and can be attracted to any other sexual being, without the judgement of others or the need to explain ourselves.

Sorry for the rant. Bonny

"This really grips my shit!! Blah blah blah to labels! We are all sexual beings and can be attracted to any other sexual being, without the judgement of others or the need to explain ourselves.

Sorry for the rant. Bonny "

By *rannyliciousTV/TS  over a year ago

runcorn

Personally I think these labels are being confused by the fact folk use them interchangeably.

Heterosexuality

Homosexuality

Bisexuality

These are defined as sexual orientation and are believed to exist on a continuum. I.e they are fluid.

Straight

Gay

These are lifestyle choices. One can live a straight lifestyle and yet occupy any of the 3 states of sexual orientation or just one of them.

Saying one is straight simply means that the individual lives an expressive straight lifestyle. Same for living a Gay lifestyle.

But when it comes to sex, those lifestyle choices have little influence if any on the secret desires, that as we know, many straight lifestyle men have. It does not label them, it simply makes them sexual beings. Having our identity compartmentalized helps some, but hinders others.

The majority of men I engage with sexually are prob over 90% in the married, straight male demographic.

I have yet to have sex with an openly Gay man who lives a Gay lifestyle.

Human sexuality is wondrously beautiful, complex and contradictory, society asks that we conform, alas our feelings and urges are less likely to conform.

By *hyxxxMan  over a year ago

Swansea

It seems to me that the thoughts through this thread are a bit missing the point.

To me the point is people lieing on there profile. To me if you've lied about anything on your profile then I just presume you're lieing about other things too and you will be blocked. a If you are saying your straight when you are not in order to meet people that don't want bi men then that's just ignoring other peoples preferences in order to satisfy your own by deception. Simples.

Deceiving anyone just so you can get your end away is a disgusting thing to do to someone who is giving you something very intimate of theirs.

"This is only my own opinion so please don't bite my head off...

If a man sticks his willy in another man's wizzwag, he's bi.

If he sticks in a Crossdressers wizzwag, he's bi.

If he sticks it in a transvestites wizzwag he's bi

If he sticks it in a tgirls wizzwag, again he's bi...

If he sticks it in a ts's (transsexuals) wizzwag, then I'd say straight as it's just the same as sticking it in your wifes or girlfriend's wizzwag. A transsexual is a woman trapped in a man's body.

I have stuck mine in various wizzwags, male and female... so I'm bi, bordering gay.

If I'm wrong then I don't mind criticism but I don't want berating, it's a forum for all to add their opinion and in some cases even learn from them."

Wizzwag is my new favourite word

» Add a new message to this topic