FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > fakes and time wasters

fakes and time wasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igjrv OP   Man  over a year ago

blackwood

Seems to be a lot of cancellations and fakes lately anyone else having probs? Thinking of leaving if things don't improve

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fakes, keyboard wankers, fantasists, guys pretending to be couples, yeah there seem to be a lot about lately, we've found a few fake couple profiles this past week. Block, report & move on is best X

By *iiich3TV/TS  over a year ago

swansea

Definately a few, thankfully there are a few on fab that make it worthwhile...

We are having what looks like the same person setting up different profile names claiming to be a women. The message always starts with "can I ask you a favour" i have had 4 of these now in the last week under a different name lol x

unfortunately it's the bloody way on here block guys end of

"unfortunately it's the bloody way on here block guys end of "

Constantly blocking this week

I don't seem to have this problem, however I think it may explain why most messages I send get deleted with no reply!!

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"We are having what looks like the same person setting up different profile names claiming to be a women. The message always starts with "can I ask you a favour" i have had 4 of these now in the last week under a different name lol x "

Is this from a woman claiming to want proof her "bf" is cheating on her, by setting him up for a meet? We had that last night... I'm insulted "she" thought we'd fall for it lol!

"We are having what looks like the same person setting up different profile names claiming to be a women. The message always starts with "can I ask you a favour" i have had 4 of these now in the last week under a different name lol x

Is this from a woman claiming to want proof her "bf" is cheating on her, by setting him up for a meet? We had that last night... I'm insulted "she" thought we'd fall for it lol! "

Yes exactly that My reply back was "nice try butt" lol. I've had the same message 4 times this week and reported each one. It's the same person setting up different names and pretending to be a female. I do hope no one falls for this

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"We are having what looks like the same person setting up different profile names claiming to be a women. The message always starts with "can I ask you a favour" i have had 4 of these now in the last week under a different name lol x

Is this from a woman claiming to want proof her "bf" is cheating on her, by setting him up for a meet? We had that last night... I'm insulted "she" thought we'd fall for it lol!

Yes exactly that My reply back was "nice try butt" lol. I've had the same message 4 times this week and reported each one. It's the same person setting up different names and pretending to be a female. I do hope no one falls for this "

Was mentioned on a thread last week. Persistent fucker fair play!

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

She said she was doing it to get proof, I said why not just arrange to meet him, she said she did, but he said he knew it was her....not a very clever answer lol!

"I don't seem to have this problem, however I think it may explain why most messages I send get deleted with no reply!! "
I seem to get a few messages deleted with out a reply and had a few people that just delete there profile .. Mybe its me

"I don't seem to have this problem, however I think it may explain why most messages I send get deleted with no reply!! I seem to get a few messages deleted with out a reply and had a few people that just delete there profile .. Mybe its me "

Join the club lol really starting to bug me! On the verge of leaving Here! I must be hanging lol

By *iforfun999Man  over a year ago

Haverfordwest

"She said she was doing it to get proof, I said why not just arrange to meet him, she said she did, but he said he knew it was her....not a very clever answer lol!"

So, she suspects he's playing around and he has said that he knows she arranged a fake meet. If the guy has a brain cell, he wouldn't be playing around whilst she is on to him. If he is playing, it doesn't sound like a healthy relationship to me. LOL

We received one of them from a woman looking to catch out her boyfriend.

His name was hairyballz

blackwood

It's hard enough to get a meet as a single man without having fake morons adding to it lol x

blackwood

Go along with it I'd love to know what the favour is.. I bet it's to ask you if you would meet my boyfriend or hubby lol

blackwood

noooooooo don't block guys lol us gen blokes find it ruddy hard to get a meet as it is. Last year i found it so hard I was so desperate I gate crashed a tuppaware party x

By *ardiff123Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

I would say about 50% maybe more are time wasters & fakes (only my opinion)

Wish they would go away, the site quality would much improve.

By *urse123Couple  over a year ago

cardiff

Same as us. We blocked him twice and reported him yesterday on the new profile he is using. Bloke is a complete numpty...

By *arcus14Man  over a year ago

cowbridge

I'm sick of time wasters and cancellations also. And !!! The bloody blokes on here that give us blokes all a bad name ! They spoil it for all the genuine guys

By *ax-BangingMan  over a year ago

town

I'm a fake I'm not even ginger .....

By *onny-n-clydeCouple  over a year ago

cwmbran,

"I'm a fake I'm not even ginger ....."

Wash your mouth out! You're a real life ginga ninja mwaah xx

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales