FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Fucking chavs

Fucking chavs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Rant time, got back to the house after work and been burgled. Smashed both the patio doors and nicked a bunch of stuff. How I wish vigilante justice was legal

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Real sorry yo hear that

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sorry to hear that

It bloody annoys me that people go into someone else's home and steals what they have worked hard for

I don't agree with stealing

But if you gonna do it do a company at least they have insurance

And it doesn't effect people so much as having their house broke into and making some feel scared and vulnerable in their own homes

"Rant time, got back to the house after work and been burgled. Smashed both the patio doors and nicked a bunch of stuff. How I wish vigilante justice was legal "
Hope you catch the bastards...xx

"Sorry to hear that

It bloody annoys me that people go into someone else's home and steals what they have worked hard for

And it doesn't effect people so much as having their house broke into and making some feel scared and vulnerable in their own homes

"

Don't agree with stealing but it's ok if it's a company?????

So what happens when the companies can't afford the hikes in their insurance policy's after theft and and have to lay off employees to pay the insurance??

Does that also mean that it's ok to steal from your employer because they are a big company??

If your a company owner and get your business premises broken into repeatedly and everything taken then because you own a company you don't feel vulnerable??

Stealing is wrong doesn't matter who it's from!

lol ok maybe I worded it wrong

I meant as in if its a case of feeding yourself or family and stealing food it's different to breaking into someone's home and stealing

But no I don't think stealing is ok

By *INKYCAT123Couple  over a year ago

cardiff

Sorry to hear this x

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

Sorry to hear that buddy

SORRY TO HEAR THAT HOPE YOU ARE INSURED TC

"Sorry to hear that

Don't agree with stealing but it's ok if it's a company?????

So what happens when the companies can't afford the hikes in their insurance policy's after theft and and have to lay off employees to pay the insurance??

Does that also mean that it's ok to steal from your employer because they are a big company??

If your a company owner and get your business premises broken into repeatedly and everything taken then because you own a company you don't feel vulnerable??

Stealing is wrong doesn't matter who it's from!

"

"Rant time, got back to the house after work and been burgled. Smashed both the patio doors and nicked a bunch of stuff. How I wish vigilante justice was legal "

To right fella, if they thought they were going to get a good twatting they would think again, instead the police are driving round with cameras getting easy money off motorists instead of walking the beat and catching fucking scabby low life's who steal your stuff and flog it for a couple of quid to but a bag of smack

Fucking hang the c**ts

It amazes me how they can do this and get away with it.. Bet if you did it to them though you'd never hear the end of it.. Most chavs around here are the same.. Nick of everyone but have loads of stuff themselves (probably nicked though lol)

» Add a new message to this topic