FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Newport club

Newport club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm thinking of trying my 1st club and just wondering what the one in Newport is like. I think I'd be quite nervous x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ack_greenfinchMan  over a year ago

bristol

Chameleons is a good place to start. It's clean and friendly, the staff are great and there's plenty of space for you to enjoy yourself. Plus, the fact that most people wear towels there means it's much less of a worry what to wear. Try it. (And if you wanted someone to hold your hand...)

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is that the dress code? That's another thing I wasn't sure about. I'm going with a male friend but his never been before either. Maybe see you there x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is that the dress code? That's another thing I wasn't sure about. I'm going with a male friend but his never been before either. Maybe see you there x"

No its not the dress code. Sexy dress or towel for women. Shorts or towel for men. You will need to sign up for membership so if your going together you would have a couples card unless you join as singles. Not sure if there is a waiting list for men but I know it's very expensive.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I attended last Friday and was accompanied by a really nice guy, lovely friendly place, got lost quite a lot because of all the stairs.

Hopefully going to play next Friday too x

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"Is that the dress code? That's another thing I wasn't sure about. I'm going with a male friend but his never been before either. Maybe see you there x

No its not the dress code. Sexy dress or towel for women. Shorts or towel for men. You will need to sign up for membership so if your going together you would have a couples card unless you join as singles. Not sure if there is a waiting list for men but I know it's very expensive."

Yes there is a waiting list at the moment for single guys but a couple card is easy enough and will cost you £33 first visit

» Add a new message to this topic