FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > smiffy&nessa & mandyshandy

smiffy&nessa & mandyshandy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just like to say what great hosts and lovely cpls these guys are. Fantastic night great company and great to see new n old faces, the location............well what ca we say fabulous, food scrummy, atmosphere wicked, fun time had by everyone, roll on a happy life for both nessa n smiffy tomz be here b4 u know it, thinkin of u both on a day to remember, best wishes we luv u guyz to bits x x x Gaynor n Boycie x x x Huge thanks to MandyShandy for letting there home out to everyone ty ty ty x x x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Best wishes to Col & jackie on their wedding day xxx What a wonderful night you both put on with mandy. I know that the same is felt by many on here that we all wish you much happiness and a wonderful life together xxxxx

So many people we have to thank for such a wonderfull evening, Mandyshandy yet again your genorosity astounds us, so many gifts and cards. Thank you all, we are both so grateful to have so many wonderful friends old and new,who were there to help us celebrate our big day,and look forward to the next time we all meet up when we will be mr and mrs, , once again we thank you from the bottom of our hearts xxxxxxxx

all our best wishes on a happy life together and hope you enjoy many years of fun and friendship. xxxxxxxxxx

and to mandy n shandy yet again a fantastic party and many thanks xxxxx

ONE WORD! OUTSTANDING!

What a fab party once again! thanks to nessa and smiffy and mandyshandy !!!

wishing you all the best for tomorrow Jackie n Colin! What a fantastic couple hope you have a wonderful day will be thinking of you xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations and all the best, also thank you for another great party! Without doubt the best in South Wales, these are the ones to be invited to and experience

I look forward to the next one and seeing you all on the 12th xxx

p.s. hope the weather improves for tomorrow

Thanks for another great party last night xxxx

To Jackie and Col have a wonderful day tomorrow Love and Best Wishes Anne xxx

all the best for tomorrow and the rest of youre lives col an jackie great couple you deserve all the luck and happiness that comes youre way, mandyshandy another outstanding party thankyou so much for the invite was an awesome night, and i never broke anything pmsl

steve an ally xxxxxxxxx

Was another fabulous nite grt hosts fabulous guests ,wishing col and jackie all the best for tomorrow rain or shine it,ll be just a wonderfull day for you both .jacky paul xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

By *handyshandyCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

Was our privilege to open our home to such fantastic people for the wedding of all special weddings!!! ..eat your heart out Kate and William!!! We have COLIN AND JACKIE..lol...we had a BRILLIANT time...what I can remember of it!! and our special thankyou to all of you who contributed in making it a night to remember for our very own sniff n ness....I thank those wholeheartedly for tidying up..when i was sleeping it seems....and my bezzie buddy jackie for moaning bout the hoover..yup we al wrecked upside down inside out tryin to manage a wee sleep after dawn..not before...and jackies like likle miss mop wiv hoover duster and frilly knickers..oh no forget the frillies...she lost them long ago hugs all! never met such fantastic peeps...what a site..what comeraderie!!! xxxx soz my gorjus friends mr mrs joli couldnt be there xxxxx

hi guys sorry we could not make party sick next time have a great day monday u are a great couple two gems wish u all the luck in the world xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

By *oryWoman  over a year ago

Bridgend ish and vague the way i like it

Thanks for making a newbie to parties feel so welcome, great crowd and thoroughly enjoyed. Congratulations and best wishes to a lovely couple xx

We would just like to echo what has been said by everyone else. Last night's party was memorable and enjoyable and the huge turnout is a testament to the popularity of our very own nessa and smiffy and to the legendary status of mandyshandys gatherings.

Thank you for opening your home to us all mandyshandy and for making everyone feel so welcome. And for the loan of one of your settees to sleep on hehe.

And our love and good wishes to nessa and smiffy for their special day tomorrow. May you be blessed with blue skies and smiles always. xxxxxxxx

To ALL the host's for a crackin' night.

Great party great people great fun and what a night was had by all...Congratulations to Col & Jackie and mandyshandy, thank you both

See you all soon

Kes N Mike

XXXX

as always,loved the party,nice one xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic