FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Couples and Swingers who Don't do Kissing

Couples and Swingers who Don't do Kissing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arrick OP   Couple  over a year ago

up the A470

We just had a really good looking couple chat to us and all was going well and we even arranged a meet, Then they told us they don't do kissing???? Whats sex without kissing???

We finding very hard to understand this rule, whats the point?

The meets off cos we love to snog. lol

Would love to hear other people views!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *elshdishWoman  over a year ago

bridgend

well i think all the feelings r in a kiss and if i was a couple i would be fine about the shagging and playing ect but dont think i would wanna watch someone i cared for snog someone else as swinging is fun yea but u got to keep something back i think maybe , just my thoughts on it i could be wrong like lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

well its not exactly a rule but its that couples preference i suppose. the way that we actually feel is fem on fem kissing is ok but i would rather not kiss a memeber of the opposite sex other than my own partner and my partner feels the same about kissing its no biggy its just how we feel about it and if that would offend couples who like kissing then so be it but in the same sence couples who love kissing would offend us but its all good we are not harsh about the fact xx

ive had this conversation with loads non kissing swingers who find its not ok too kiss the male but its fine too be having oral sex now cum on guys thats a far more personal thing than kissing ffs

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"ive had this conversation with loads non kissing swingers who find its not ok too kiss the male but its fine too be having oral sex now cum on guys thats a far more personal thing than kissing ffs "

That's my take on it too. But I respect their wishes... I just think it's a bit silly.

Each to their own, if it works for you then do it, if it dont then dont. Always respect other peoples boundaries, and if their boundaries mean that you dont want to meet then so be it, they are there to protect their own, or partners feelings.

Vive la difference

ffs smiff that would be you fooked you,ve always got your tounge down some poor unexpecting womens throat at partys pmsl good job im not the jealous type

I always makes sure that they wants to be kissed first Nessa, usually wiv me tongue i know but i does check

pmsl smiff got to agree with paul though nothing more personal than sex or oral

I dunno I never had sex or oral

By *rs Sugar Mr SpiceCouple  over a year ago

We are about 15 mins outa Pontypridd and we do go to Crawley in west sussex 2-3 times a year so get in touch !!

well wats more personal than having sum dude stuck right up u wife or kissing u wife ,we love the kissing thing it adds 2 the moment but yes ppl do av they boundries i just thank god we aint gt many lol

"We just had a really good looking couple chat to us and all was going well and we even arranged a meet, Then they told us they don't do kissing???? Whats sex without kissing???

We finding very hard to understand this rule, whats the point?

The meets off cos we love to snog. lol

Would love to hear other people views!"

The question should be,what kind of swingers are you if you don't respect other cpls boundaries.

We all make sacrifises to meet nice cpls. We never used to kiss until we met a cpl that made it feel right yet we were still meeting loads of cpls before we started kissing.

It's always better to meet a cpl and wish you could do more than to meet a cpl and wish you didn't do what you did.

[Removed by poster at 21/02/11 16:17:17]

ummmm,i dont know if i cud av sex

wivout kissing,if im being kissed

right,my pussy just knows im gonna

av sex!!!! we both love 2 kiss xxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I refuse to do kissing.

It's too personal for me, at lest with sex I can emotionally detach myself.

Id rather do the cleaning, than have sex without kissing,lol

"Id rather do the cleaning, than have sex without kissing,lol "

Our bedrooms need cleaning, I'll give ya a snog if u does 'em for us

By *appyfuckerMan  over a year ago

in a happy place north wales coast

met a cpl who were hot as hell she sucked cock like a hoover & gargled but didnt kiss?

i personally love to kiss, and couples ive met are for kissing too, so i guess ive been lucky in that sense as kissing gets me ' in the mood' more, i understand peoples personal preference esp couples and its important to ask before meeting so u know whats what!! keep swinging safe happy and fun!! x

It's great to see most people understand others limits etc but starting a thread about it that thr couple in question can read is dreadful. We're not on her to make others feels inadequate or awful for not doing certain things. You wouldn't start a thread because someone won't do anal would you?

We do kiss if we're in the mood and it does help but we meet a fab cpl on here that don't kiss and the meets are still very naughty x

We are about 15 mins outa Pontypridd and we do go to Crawley in west sussex 2-3 times a year so get in touch !!

yep we completely in aggreance with u guys ,we do love kissing but sum ppl dont and that dosent mean 2 say they bad or timewasters its just preference and like u said 2 start up a thread on this subject wich is obviously directed at a certain cpl is realy a tad insencitive especialy wen they can read it and they obviously kno that its directed at them

As a single guy I have met couples and singles , Kissing is one of my questions as I know some ladys kiss and some dont . Single girls are more likely to kiss but have met one or two that dont , It is all about their bounderies ,

you think this post is dreadfull yet you still post on it twice i may add ??????????????????????????

When we started, we didnt kiss others, we do now, yet we are still the same people.... but this entire lifestyle is based on trust and respect. in particular respect for others limits and boundaries, and quite frankly if you cant respect a boundry as small as kissing, one has to question your attitude to other limits people have.

"you think this post is dreadfull yet you still post on it twice i may add ?????????????????????????? "

We've posted in support of the non kissing couple so don't see what your point is.

Think what the people have done is dreadful so we'll support those who've been put down for having boundaries. Didn't realise it was such a crime to disagree with a thread

hear hear us2 considering we live in a free democratic society where freedome ov speech is the way 4ward ,but again this thread has been put on ere to get at a cpl who dosent wanna kiss others wich is realy sad ,we not av many boundries as a cpl but we do respect others boundries and we certainly wouldent start up a thread if we didnt agree with a cpls boundries again its pretty sad

freedom of speech ? the first op has as much frredom as the next person and no names have been mentioned so whats your problem ?????????

BMy problem is how the hell do you think that couple are going to feel if they read this? Don't you give a shit about other peoples feelings?

If the thread had been so graphic about a meet just being cancelled etc then it wouldn't hurt anyone. Really can't believe you don't get it.

cummon smiffy,nessa u cant tell me that u cant see that this thread is directed intirely at a certain cpl and i kno we av certain boundries as well as u probarbly do but putting up a thread about disagreeing with them boundries is wrong, realy unfair and blatently insensitive,ppl need 2 respect others boundries not stick them up in a thread like this 1 ,bang outa order

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ok calm down people , everyone is allowed their view.

i havnt said once that i aggree with the post just mearlly stating that every 1 is entitled to there opinion and if the cpl the post is refering to have a problem im sure they are big enough to sort it themselves and get the post deleted ,and as i said no names have been mentioned so why make a big thing of it ???

Come on people, no need to attack each other. Thats the whole reason this post sucks

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

ok attacking other posters will just end up in a ban.

As this isn't going anywhere but rows I am shutting it.