FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > 40+

40+

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I just saw a status up saying 40+ women are better between the sheets. I'm not quite at that mark yet. Year to go for me. Does this mean the moment I turn the dreaded 40 that I gain magical powers and become even better in the sack?

I've never had any complaints before and only ever compliments. So what do you think ladies and gentlemen? Does age make you better in bed?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Really like to play with mature women nothing like a bit of experience

"Really like to play with mature women nothing like a bit of experience"

You say that. I know a woman who a lot oler than me and only ever had one man. Yes she's experienced in life but does that make her anymore experienced in the sheets?

I've been involved in swinging since I was 22ish and had a 2 long term relationships involving swinging and bdsm. Does that make me experienced?

Oh yes would love a woman into bdsm hun xx

We're all different with differing levels of experience in many different things, so I'm guessing age preference comes down to individual choice. For me guys aged 30 to 35 are my preference & I've come to that conclusion after many years of meeting guys of varying ages, although I've settled on one guy for the time being

think it's down to the individual ...and also the connection between the two involved ..for me it takes two to have great sex xx

"think it's down to the individual ...and also the connection between the two involved ..for me it takes two to have great sex xx"

Or 3, or 4, or more

"think it's down to the individual ...and also the connection between the two involved ..for me it takes two to have great sex xx"

Totally agree.

Yes it's down to personal choice. But sweeping statements that all a certain age group are better than others. Surely you'd have to fuck everyone one of that age group to make such a claim

"think it's down to the individual ...and also the connection between the two involved ..for me it takes two to have great sex xx

Or 3, or 4, or more "

ohhhh yes peachy for a moment then I forgot I was greedy lol xxx

You look very sexy hun x

over 40s much more of a woman than a girl in the bedroom

I agree mate !.

"over 40s much more of a woman than a girl in the bedroom "

Really last I checked I'm a whole lot of woman and I'm under 40 also a lot of other under 40's might just disagree with you too!!

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

"think it's down to the individual ...and also the connection between the two involved ..for me it takes two to have great sex xx

Or 3, or 4, or more

ohhhh yes peachy for a moment then I forgot I was greedy lol xxx"

that is the type of meets I quite like

"over 40s much more of a woman than a girl in the bedroom

Really last I checked I'm a whole lot of woman and I'm under 40 also a lot of other under 40's might just disagree with you too!!"

Everyone as their own opinion and this is mine ....... Surely that's what the forums is for

You r not far behind us hun I'm sure your very horny to xx

Really last I checked I'm a whole lot of woman and I'm under 40 also a lot of other under 40's might just disagree with you too!!

Everyone as their own opinion and this is mine ....... Surely that's what the forums is for "

They are that. Being derogatory (Google will help with that if you don't understand) doesn't do one favours tho!

Everyone as their own opinion and this is mine ....... Surely that's what the forums is for

They are that. Being derogatory (Google will help with that if you don't understand) doesn't do one favours tho!"

Someones lost thier dummy lol

They are that. Being derogatory (Google will help with that if you don't understand) doesn't do one favours tho!

Someones lost thier dummy lol"

Yeah my daughter has nicked it

Since i turned 40 my sexual tendencies have increased. I enjoy sex more and have gained more experience, plus more confident in wot i need and want. I think its two people make sex great not age. But being over 40, i will take origional post thank you very much x

Really last I checked I'm a whole lot of woman and I'm under 40 also a lot of other under 40's might just disagree with you too!!"

Not sure why you're getting uppity, you asked a question in an open forum inviting people top express their views, several people have done so & none of them in any offensive way. Yet you clearly have issue with those who don't support your view, if someone has upset you with a personal comment maybe the forum isn't the place to air things right now, I'm feeling a degree of sensitivity here X

Not sure why you're getting uppity, you asked a question in an open forum inviting people top express their views, several people have done so & none of them in any offensive way. Yet you clearly have issue with those who don't support your view, if someone has upset you with a personal comment maybe the forum isn't the place to air things right now, I'm feeling a degree of sensitivity here X"

You're perfectly right I did react a bit too sensitively. PMT and lack of sleep aren't a good combination add in I'm not impressed with 40 luming ahead but now I know I'm going to become a woman after this age it doesn't seem so bad after all. Yay me no longer a "girl"

Age is just a number and I feel that it is the connection you have with the other person is what makes it great.

Some of my best sexual experiences have been with men and women under 40. guys in their 20's are amazing!!!! I am just saying you shouldn't put it down to the age of the person but to what kind of person they are.

However, Laoi I feel that you haven't reached full maturity yet, obviously by the way you have lashed out which isn't really that attractive now is it

Happy swinging all

Maybe, all guys under 39 are the nest shags cos they have way more stamina than those in their 40s

"Maybe, all guys under 39 are the nest shags cos they have way more stamina than those in their 40s "

Or best!!

"Age is just a number and I feel that it is the connection you have with the other person is what makes it great.

Some of my best sexual experiences have been with men and women under 40. guys in their 20's are amazing!!!! I am just saying you shouldn't put it down to the age of the person but to what kind of person they are.

However, Laoi I feel that you haven't reached full maturity yet, obviously by the way you have lashed out which isn't really that attractive now is it

Happy swinging all "

Everyone as thier own opinion and if I wanted yours I'd ask for it

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

RCT

"Maybe, all guys under 39 are the nest shags cos they have way more stamina than those in their 40s

Or best!!"

My view too lol.....

"Age is just a number and I feel that it is the connection you have with the other person is what makes it great.

Happy swinging all

Everyone as thier own opinion and if I wanted yours I'd ask for it "

As was said earlier on the thread everyone can have an opinion when a question is asked they can also have one to the responses given, by your response you like to dish it out but when your on the receiving end of an opinion you become childish to say the least, first the lady who asked the question and now tease i wonder how long it will take you to have a sarcastic comment to my view.

Happy swinging all

As was said earlier on the thread everyone can have an opinion when a question is asked they can also have one to the responses given, by your response you like to dish it out but when your on the receiving end of an opinion you become childish to say the least, first the lady who asked the question and now tease i wonder how long it will take you to have a sarcastic comment to my view."

I think u forgot what the original op was getting at..... I said that women over 40s were better in bed..... What's sarcastic about that ???

Happy swinging all

As was said earlier on the thread everyone can have an opinion when a question is asked they can also have one to the responses given, by your response you like to dish it out but when your on the receiving end of an opinion you become childish to say the least, first the lady who asked the question and now tease i wonder how long it will take you to have a sarcastic comment to my view.

I think u forgot what the original op was getting at..... I said that women over 40s were better in bed..... What's sarcastic about that ???"

The op has already said she over reacted to comments made by you but lets be honest after your first comment the rest have been abrupt to quote "if i wanted you opinion i'd ask for it" like said earlier its an open forum for questions to be asked, responses will be given so maybe you should think about that before your so abrupt with the fems when they dont agree with you

Threads got slightly out of hand here I only meant to highlight sweeping statements made about one particular age group.

I know for a fact that I might not be 40+ yet but am good in the bedroom. This may sound big headed but if it weren't the case my regulars when I can see them wouldn't keep coming back! As as for adventurous/more playful etc. After being on the scene 15+ years there isn't much I've not tried only icky stuff and taboo.

So maybe it's best to just agree to disagree on this one

Happy swinging all

I think u forgot what the original op was getting at..... I said that women over 40s were better in bed..... What's sarcastic about that ???

The op has already said she over reacted to comments made by you but lets be honest after your first comment the rest have been abrupt to quote "if i wanted you opinion i'd ask for it" like said earlier its an open forum for questions to be asked, responses will be given so maybe you should think about that before your so abrupt with the fems when they dont agree with you "

I don't agree when there's other things said about me..... Not on what the op said .

By *ay rickMan  over a year ago

cardiff

If your experimental in your sex life you then become expirienced--so no matter what age it depends on your personality.as we get older we're more confident in saying what we like need and want...

"If your experimental in your sex life you then become expirienced--so no matter what age it depends on your personality.as we get older we're more confident in saying what we like need and want..."

I Def agree x

cardiff

Plus I think as we get older a social kinda needed to see if a connection is there where as when I was younger I honestly didn't care as long as I got my legover pms!!!--oh how age has ruined me lolx

I don't think experience comes with age

I think its more to do with confidence and if you both connect

I find if a guy makes me feel good I'll probably try things I maybe wouldn't otherwise

!!

"If your experimental in your sex life you then become expirienced--so no matter what age it depends on your personality.as we get older we're more confident in saying what we like need and want...

I Def agree x"

This also!

cardiff

Yes but would you have been so experimental at 18--my only point is as we get older we do try more things as a norm!!!-a connection is sooo important also so on that I totally agree

Happy swinging all

I think u forgot what the original op was getting at..... I said that women over 40s were better in bed..... What's sarcastic about that ???"

Tbf, have you slept with EVERY woman under AND over the age of 40 to come to this conclusion? Or are you just saying it's YOUR preference?

Happy swinging all

Tbf, have you slept with EVERY woman under AND over the age of 40 to come to this conclusion? Or are you just saying it's YOUR preference? "

My preference

"Yes but would you have been so experimental at 18--my only point is as we get older we do try more things as a norm!!!-a connection is sooo important also so on that I totally agree "

I personally did. I was highly sexed from the age I discovered myself

Like a fine wine with age a maturity brings a cheeky flavour

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Although I was a young starter sexually and wasn't naive by far. Being quite open to sexual experimentation I can honestly say my eyes to the world of sex has been opened more since joining fab, so my experience and wanting to experiment has increased in the last 3 years. I hope it gets even better as I carry on my fab journey and I get to enjoy even more of the amazing company it has to offer.

Age means fuck all

On the flip side (men)....I on the whole find younger men better in bed. Experience doesn't really matter as not all women get off in the same way. I've had good sex with older men and really really crap sex aswell. Give me a 20-30 year old guy anyday

I've become more confident in my 40s then I ever was.

So for me life began at 40.

And I tend to go for older guys

By *igNick1381Man  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

I think from a hormonal point of view, as women age their estrogen levels drop and their testosterone is more dominant as a result, leading to increased sex drive (which is why men are always horny, thats what testosterone does)

Couple that with increased body confidence, experience and a better understanding of what they like...

Yeah, love it.

» Add a new message to this topic