FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Vanilla....

Vanilla....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iggers4u OP   Couple  over a year ago

Over down by There

how difficult is it sometimes not to 'let the cat outta the bag' and explain to your vanilla friends that swinging is more commonplace than they think???..........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldn't know I don't have friends

there is always a little part of you that wants to tell your vanillas,and to expell the myth about glass bowls and car keys lol but its also nice to have a little secret too...mind you, some on here have bigger scerets than others lol

i wish i could have a secret to keep

By *ust JoanWoman  over a year ago

caerphilly

All our firends know anyway so no need to try and hide it lol, one thing we have found is that they are all interested in our way of life, even if very few of them have the courage to do anything about it, but they all constantly ask questions about it lol

By *rs Sugar Mr SpiceCouple  over a year ago

We are about 15 mins outa Pontypridd and we do go to Crawley in west sussex 2-3 times a year so get in touch !!

fuck me we live in a small town with even smaller minds ,sumthings are best kept quiet lol

"All our firends know anyway so no need to try and hide it lol, one thing we have found is that they are all interested in our way of life, even if very few of them have the courage to do anything about it, but they all constantly ask questions about it lol"

My close friends also know....and always badgering me for gory details lol! They must live such boring lives haha

» Add a new message to this topic