FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > I wonder !!!!!

I wonder !!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I wonder if guys know the trouble is women have to go to organise a social/meet !!!!!

1. Actually see if their a real person

2. Chat enough so your interested to actually meet them (sext while making spag boll for tea)

3. Arrange the meet (sort out child care)

4. Make sure house is presentable (if coming to yours after )

5. Make sure your showered and de fuzzed (if inbetwen waxing ..... Tough !!!!)

6. Get sexy undies on

7. Do hair and make up

8. Decide what to wear (if not done washing whatever is clean)

9. Get to place with out getting lost (might just be me)

10. Be charming enough and not fall asleep on them !!!!!!

And number 11 will be when the guy is a no show and you've gone through allllllllllllllll that for nothing !!!!!!

When we say time is precious......... We mean it xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Most single men are total time wasters. They don't understand that it's not as easy to meet for woman and couples who have children to think of first or anything else for that reason xx

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Well said Vi

"Well said Vi "

Not that I'm man bashing or putting all single males in one box just frustrating

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

It is easier to meet people in organised social events these days , less hassle involved

Yes I agree single makes are not the most reliable. However, I've had a few couples and single fans mess me about in the past.

Even had one ask me to wait in a car park down the road until I had a text to say knock the door an hour later

We tend to get a lot of fancy a fuck messages . Not saying all single men are time wasters as we have some very genuine understanding men that we speak to but struggle to get the time to meet

By *ay rickMan  over a year ago

cardiff

It's as hard if not bloody harder for us genuine guys on here I think--gotta get your msg read 1st as you girls say you get hundreds n hundreds of messages--then if get read it's face pic???-when they have none and say it's coz they're discreet--I get that it's a fuck site but hey a connection n banter works for me first off---plus we gotta hope n prey it ain't a guy pretending to be a woman lol--tell ya what Hun your right were all fucked n got no chance here

I must be very lucky to have never yet encountered a proper time waster

All the single guys I have had the pleasure of meeting have been genuine and reliable and never fucked me about. And I fucking love them ha

Agreed on all point men and women have their struggles on this site but is not "just a fuck" to most it's all what goes on behind the scenes

Applies to all X

By *uby and RavenCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Touch wood, don't get too much shit. However there are a few recently who have said all the right things, then behave like a kid in a candy shop which is soooooo unappealing!

"It's as hard if not bloody harder for us genuine guys on here I think--gotta get your msg read 1st as you girls say you get hundreds n hundreds of messages--then if get read it's face pic???-when they have none and say it's coz they're discreet--I get that it's a fuck site but hey a connection n banter works for me first off---plus we gotta hope n prey it ain't a guy pretending to be a woman lol--tell ya what Hun your right were all fucked n got no chance here "

thought this was a swinging site not just a fuck site !!

Do sone men not get that there's lots more than just sex that comes with a swinging site

Well said violet totally agree

Shit ! And there I was thinking this was a knitting site

Here's the struggle of most genuine men here. Read profile. Take into account needs and wants. Goto message. "user doesn't accept from messages from your age group" fuck! Haha

Or delete before being opened

"It's as hard if not bloody harder for us genuine guys on here I think--gotta get your msg read 1st as you girls say you get hundreds n hundreds of messages--then if get read it's face pic???-when they have none and say it's coz they're discreet--I get that it's a fuck site but hey a connection n banter works for me first off---plus we gotta hope n prey it ain't a guy pretending to be a woman lol--tell ya what Hun your right were all fucked n got no chance here

thought this was a swinging site not just a fuck site !!

Do sone men not get that there's lots more than just sex that comes with a swinging site

Well said violet totally agree "

The reason why these single guys have little luck is that "it's just a fuck site" mentality, it's totally off putting, the clue is in the name of the site guys

By *ax-BangingMan  over a year ago

town

Only time I've ever had to cancel is down to Ill health, which has been far to many times for my liking this year.

By *igNick1381Man  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

I'm a single dad, so my time is limited. I've never pulled out last minute (yes, that is a fucking great pun).

"It's as hard if not bloody harder for us genuine guys on here I think--gotta get your msg read 1st as you girls say you get hundreds n hundreds of messages--then if get read it's face pic???-when they have none and say it's coz they're discreet--I get that it's a fuck site but hey a connection n banter works for me first off---plus we gotta hope n prey it ain't a guy pretending to be a woman lol--tell ya what Hun your right were all fucked n got no chance here "

wonder if some women knew how much guys have to go through.. Swings both ways!

Gets me as well when some women and couples purposely set statuses to attract males, then complain because they have so many messages to read...

It's just as hard for the genuine guys on here to.

There's so many Billy Bull shitters here that talk the talk cause that's how they get there kicks it hard to stand out.

Then cause of all the crap emails and hassle they give it ends up being a nightmare for all concerned.

I work night shifts as a rule and people assume that cause you can mainly meet days you've got a painter or married again adds complication.

The more genuine guys don't expect someone to drop everything at a moments notice and appreciate people have a life.

Unfortunately the lure of what some less respectful guys seem to think is free sex or nsa sex attracks trouble and time wasters.

They don't appreciate what swinging is about and that's building a connection and even friendship.

So unfortunately for different reasons the time wasters ruin it for everyone.

By *itchfieldMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Actually the whole world is full of those types of people. I wonder if the same ones who send 3 word 'fancy a fuck?' messages and get abusive on here and let people down are the same as the ones who vandalise bus stops or have loud domestic arguments outside my flat at 4 am (or other socially awkward and hard to comprehend behaviours that people indulge in). It's embarassing being male because I know that it's my team (so to speak) who are the ones that are guilty of doing 95% of the horrible things in the world. It's not a nice brush with which to be tarred.

I wish there was a really good way around it so that the women and couples on here would be able to locate the kind of guys they're looking for without lots of attendant bother.

Wow!!! I ain't been on the topic side of this site for a while and seems this topic has hit a few nerves :-/ lol there are some genuine people on here and some not we all have been shot down at some point but personally as a man when a genuine message is sent across (not the fancy a fuck) I can't say I've had a great deal of trouble getting a reply. Suppose u got to narrow out the genuine profiles from the ones jus purely fancying the attention.

"I wonder if guys know the trouble is women have to go to organise a social/meet !!!!!

2. Chat enough so your interested to actually meet them (sext while making spag boll for tea)

6. Get sexy undies on

7. Do hair and make up

And number 11 will be when the guy is a no show and you've gone through allllllllllllllll that for nothing !!!!!!

When we say time is precious......... We mean it xxx "

"I must be very lucky to have never yet encountered a proper time waster

All the single guys I have had the pleasure of meeting have been genuine and reliable and never fucked me about. And I fucking love them ha "

You ain't had me yet though

Some of us men do the same or similar and then get cancelled on too.

It's just about choosing the right person.

"I wonder if guys know the trouble is women have to go to organise a social/meet !!!!!

"

Ditto

"

"

I'm a dab hand in the kitchen, and prepare all the family meals

"

"

Yep

"

"

Runs hoover over, tidy up the lego and other bits and bobs

"

"

Groom, trim and shave

"

6. Get sexy undies on

"

Make sure I have clean CK's

"

7. Do hair and make up

"

Ensure teeth are brushed, moisturise and after shave

"

"

Check out wardrobe and press trousers, iron shirt

"

"

Check destination on Google Earth.

"

"

Try to be fun,witty and stimulating conversation

"

When we say time is precious......... We mean it xxx "

We're actually not that different to you

Oh just caught up on all this ....... Everyone has a different situation ....... These were my thoughts ..... My experience and feelings ........ X

» Add a new message to this topic