FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Nerves

Nerves

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why after chatting for a bit, do I get nervous when meeting for a social? Anyone else have this problem? Any tips and advice on how to overcome this, would be appreciated....ta x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's the same advice as if you are about to make a speech !!!!

Think of everyone there as being naked and if that doesn't work just be yourself

"Why after chatting for a bit, do I get nervous when meeting for a social? Anyone else have this problem? Any tips and advice on how to overcome this, would be appreciated....ta x"

Hi hun I always get nervous when i arrange a social. But they go as soon as I meet the person. And luckily we have always clicked. So far xxx

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

After being in here over 3 years I still get nervous before a meet. Sometimes it's just a quick passing phase other times it builds. I just use it as a building stage the anticipation adds to the thrill. Xx

Nerves - or excitement and anticipation?

To me that's one of the best bits - meeting someone new and seeing if we'll click?

So I say embrace those feelings as they get better with experience as you go on more socials.

Once you stop feeling nervous it's time to give up in my view, the nerves & anticipation, fear of the unknown or what could be are a heady mix X

"Once you stop feeling nervous it's time to give up in my view, the nerves & anticipation, fear of the unknown or what could be are a heady mix X"

yep totally agree

By *elsh_lass74Woman  over a year ago

South Wales

Been on fab nearly five years now. Every time I have a meet I'm nervous. Doesn't matter if its a first meet or met before.

I think once the nerves go, I will be leaving fab

I am always exactly the same and it's usually commented on by people I have meet as well! I usually have to promise that I talk less when I'm not so nervous

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"Once you stop feeling nervous it's time to give up in my view, the nerves & anticipation, fear of the unknown or what could be are a heady mix X

yep totally agree"

Yup, 7 years plus for us and we still get a tingle lol!

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

I was so nervous the other night I nearly cancelled a meet. Even when he arrived I thought can I. Then he sat next to me and we kissed, it was a pleasurable and interesting time.

By *he mischiefsCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

"Once you stop feeling nervous it's time to give up in my view, the nerves & anticipation, fear of the unknown or what could be are a heady mix X

yep totally agree"

Totally agree with this

By *utty and bustyCouple  over a year ago

port talbot / swindon

sometimes the man is just as nervious

By *ullswapcouple30Couple  over a year ago

Valleys

Glad its not just us newbies then!

By *ohn Doe 2Man  over a year ago

Swansea

It's human nature to be nervous around people you have never met even if you have discussed what you like or don't like sexually

It's all part of the build up and the experience of basically the unknown . Think we all get nervous so your not on your own just try and enjoy X

By *ubicinchMan  over a year ago

Gwynedd

even with good regular fab friends there is still a tiny bit of mutual pre meet nerves/anticipation, it's only natural

By *all Mid WalesMan  over a year ago

Mid Wales

Nerves are a good thing. Dont fear them learn to embrace and enjoy. As stated before if you dont feel nervous could be a time to leave as you could start going to dangerous places to find that feeling

By *urvacious_40Woman  over a year ago

Pontypool, South Wales, UK

"It's all part of the build up and the experience of basically the unknown . Think we all get nervous so your not on your own just try and enjoy X"
this

» Add a new message to this topic