FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > The psychiatrist

The psychiatrist

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do u fellow fabbers know that swingers are placed in same category as rapist and sex offenders in the scale of fantasy. I am personally trying to prove this wrong and would like other peoples input.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am perfectly sane and i think it is a load of rubbish x

"Do u fellow fabbers know that swingers are placed in same category as rapist and sex offenders in the scale of fantasy. I am personally trying to prove this wrong and would like other peoples input."

Sounds about right lol

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"Do u fellow fabbers know that swingers are placed in same category as rapist and sex offenders in the scale of fantasy. I am personally trying to prove this wrong and would like other peoples input."

I'm not sure I understand, when you say "scale of fantasy" do you mean as perceived by "vanilla" people?

By *olphinmoonCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff & Edinburgh

We are normal, we just love sex with other people!!!

Aren't we all on the scale somewhere though?

By *he mischiefsCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

I personally think our fantasies are completely different to "rape" when in this situation everyone agrees or should agree before play takes place where as "rape" is not consented

So I disagree with this...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

it basically means that fantasy become reality then it falls into the same mind perception as mentioned. As a professional i disagree and want to prove the theory wrong for the sake of us all who enjoy life

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"it basically means that fantasy become reality then it falls into the same mind perception as mentioned. As a professional i disagree and want to prove the theory wrong for the sake of us all who enjoy life"

Ok, I think I get where you are coming from now.

Well, for me, I think the obvious argument against what your OP outlines is the morality question... if you gathered 100 people together and asked them to put the three activities on one side or other of a line of morality, one side being good (moral), and one side being bad (immoral), then I think its obvious where they would put rapists and sex offenders, and, whilst a very small minority might also put swingers there too, by far the vast majority would class swinging as moral, i.e. you have two activities which are evil, illegal crimes against the person and therefor immoral, whereas swinging is done with consent.

By *urpinMan  over a year ago

Cwmbran/Swansea

The key factor in the crimes committed by rapists and other sex offenders is the element of force or even violence. It is completely the opposite with swinging encounters.

I'm sorry to say but most phsycologists, like all other professionals, are heavily prejudiced towards the 'rules' of their own culture. Monogomy is not the sole and natural relationship model. Many cultures and many closely related species have polygamous relationships as their norm.

What about things like empathy, compassion, conscience? Surely they set us apart from those who break the law x

By *olphinmoonCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff & Edinburgh

"What about things like empathy, compassion, conscience? Surely they set us apart from those who break the law x"

Exactly

"We are normal, we just love sex with other people!!!

Aren't we all on the scale somewhere though?

"

"The key factor in the crimes committed by rapists and other sex offenders is the element of force or even violence. It is completely the opposite with swinging encounters.

I'm sorry to say but most phsycologists, like all other professionals, are heavily prejudiced towards the 'rules' of their own culture. Monogomy is not the sole and natural relationship model. Many cultures and many closely related species have polygamous relationships as their norm. "

I think you've forgotten consent as we are all consenting adults and do it because we can and want to !!!!

"it basically means that fantasy become reality then it falls into the same mind perception as mentioned. As a professional i disagree and want to prove the theory wrong for the sake of us all who enjoy life

Ok, I think I get where you are coming from now.

Well, for me, I think the obvious argument against what your OP outlines is the morality question... if you gathered 100 people together and asked them to put the three activities on one side or other of a line of morality, one side being good (moral), and one side being bad (immoral), then I think its obvious where they would put rapists and sex offenders, and, whilst a very small minority might also put swingers there too, by far the vast majority would class swinging as moral, i.e. you have two activities which are evil, illegal crimes against the person and therefor immoral, whereas swinging is done with consent."

» Add a new message to this topic