FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > To "Bi" or not to "bi"

To "Bi" or not to "bi"

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *kip123 OP   Man  over a year ago

Barry

Why is it that it is acceptable for a lady to be "bi" or "curious but not for men. Is it because people think that a "bi" or curious male is going to jump on a guys cock straight away when meeting MF couples. If so, this is not the case and is not ever done if a guy in their company is "straight". A case of tar us all with the same brush I think

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love a bi guy

MMF with two orally bi guys is heaven for me x

Didn't know it wasn't acceptable, most the women I know are seeking Bi guys x

A few couples don't like bi or bi curious guys.

I mean being bu curious I may just lose control and start sucking dick and start being fabulous

Each to their own though

Just the usual double standards really. Each to their own. I've been with a "straight couple" and he was trying to grab my dick half the time. Also messaged me after to ask to meet for one on one with him. You get all sorts when it comes to sex.

By *ovis69 and green eyesMan  over a year ago

valleys

Just because someone is bi does not mean they just want to have the bloke!!

I have played with both bi & straight couples & even sometimes don't even fancy the bloke & won't play with him depends on the mood with me really.

I been told that Apparently a lot of women fantasy is to see 2 male playing with each other though

By *RWYNMan  over a year ago

Blaenau Gwent

I've had many messages off guys asking to meet and when I look at their profile its says straight, they think that it puts couples and single women off. I think its better to be honest and say what you are.

"Just because someone is bi does not mean they just want to have the bloke!!

I have played with both bi & straight couples & even sometimes don't even fancy the bloke & won't play with him depends on the mood with me really.

I been told that Apparently a lot of women fantasy is to see 2 male playing with each other though "

Yep that's a fantasy of mine but one that will remain a fantasy. Played out a few I wanted and turned out to be a disaster lol x

By *JLittleminxxxxWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

I have a my first orally bi mmf and I much preferred it. I didn't have to suck cock all night try to get them hard the other guy helped out. Lol

It still on my bucket list to have a fully bi mmff and to watch 2 men.

Lots hide it off there profile as puts others off. But in the heat of the moment sex is sex.

I don't class myself as bi. Just that I can have sex with men or women just depends who's there lol.

"A few couples don't like bi or bi curious guys.

I mean being bu curious I may just lose control and start sucking dick and start being fabulous

Each to their own though"

Mmmmm come lose control soon

By *ovis69 and green eyesMan  over a year ago

valleys

"I have a my first orally bi mmf and I much preferred it. I didn't have to suck cock all night try to get them hard the other guy helped out. Lol

Lots hide it off there profile as puts others off. But in the heat of the moment sex is sex.

I don't class myself as bi. Just that I can have sex with men or women just depends who's there lol.

"

True I'm very much the same

By *pples123456Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

Being a 'shy' bi I do get a lot of messages from 'pasta boys'. And if I've met them in a cple situation always say tell your partner that you want to meet, if they don't I don't meet them, but then a few have 'single ' profiles and only find out they have a cple profile when one bumps into them at socials\parties .. I don't say anything just block and move on . I can play str8 or bi, like a few have said depends on the situation.

SHY BI GUY !!!

Apples I pissed myself when I read this

enough said pmsl

I came across one women who said that bi men were dirty and more likely to get STDs. She's fuck them, but only if they wore a condom when meeting with men. But she didn't care if they didn't wear a condom with women??

We have yet to have a mmf with a bi male but it's something we're really looking to do fairly soon as it's so horny.

"I love a bi guy

MMF with two orally bi guys is heaven for me x"

On my bucket list

we've played with a bi couple no issue at all. made it clear from the start that taff was straight. just like aving with a straight couple. the whole point of being is they swing both ways. no reason why they shouldn't be able to play straight

By *pples123456Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

"SHY BI GUY !!!

Apples I pissed myself when I read this

enough said pmsl "

Was it a Tena lady moment ??

By *ikerdaveMan  over a year ago

redcar

"Why is it that it is acceptable for a lady to be "bi" or "curious but not for men. Is it because people think that a "bi" or curious male is going to jump on a guys cock straight away when meeting MF couples. If so, this is not the case and is not ever done if a guy in their company is "straight". A case of tar us all with the same brush I think"

"I have a my first orally bi mmf and I much preferred it. I didn't have to suck cock all night try to get them hard the other guy helped out. Lol

Agree totally just go with the flow and the moment

"

Agree totally Just go with the flow and the moment

Agree totally just go with the flow and the moment

"

By *elsh_bumMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

I've always wondered the same thing. Lots of women seem to like the idea, but be damned if they are that easy to find

Always find a bi MMF with erotic though. Just need to make sure like anything, the chemistry is right

"I love a bi guy

MMF with two orally bi guys is heaven for me x"

Your the girl for me then! we just need a guy now! Hahaha x

By *llroundfunMan  over a year ago

Newport

Bi mmf fun is great when it works but it hard to get everyone on the same page lot of the time.

I'm up for trying ha ha

This has been a subject of many forum posts and in the last one I read a reply from a couple with a bi female who were of the opinion that bi males would shag anything and had no conscience about playing bare back and therefore wouldn't go near them and yet she was bi . The words hypocrite , bigot and homophobic sprang to mind

By *nighthood75Man  over a year ago

Torquay

Each their own I say. Invites welcomed though

Love a bi meet message me bi lads and we can try sort bi mmf. ladies message if your interested

» Add a new message to this topic