FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > snowballs chance in hell.

snowballs chance in hell.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does any males think this site is an good. Bern here 12 months and still no meet. Women go on here 20 mins and bamm. Why. ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthyjackcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

Because there's many more single men on here then single women.

By *ilthyjackcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

And tbh, your profile really doesn't do it for me. 'Will suck cock but pefer fanny in face' That kinda leaves me cold, and as a couple that occasionally plays with single bi males, reading that I'd be totally put off.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Normally due to attitude and approach I would say.

Also you might want to change your profile it's not very appealing check out some good males profiles to get an idea

You get out what you put in & your profile has nothing to invite people to be interested. Would you really be happy with a 99 year old? Any shape or size? That just smacks of being so desperate you'd give anyone a go. That's only my personal view mind & what I think when I see a profile like yours X

By *andis funWoman  over a year ago

forest of dreams

have you tried going to socials etc check the forum out for places to meet others..

"Does any males think this site is an good. Bern here 12 months and still no meet. Women go on here 20 mins and bamm. Why. ? "

Poor profile

Poor photos

Poor attitude

"Does any males think this site is an good. Bern here 12 months and still no meet. Women go on here 20 mins and bamm. Why. ? "

Supply and demand

The ladies supply a good picture interesting profiles and you demand sex.... Ain't going to work, although this is a swingers site the ladies and couples should be treated with respect....

Try that and see if it gets you anywhere saving that try POF

Good luck

By *ovis69 and green eyesMan  over a year ago

valleys

I seem to be managing OK

"You get out what you put in & your profile has nothing to invite people to be interested. Would you really be happy with a 99 year old? Any shape or size? That just smacks of being so desperate you'd give anyone a go. That's only my personal view mind & what I think when I see a profile like yours X"

And your issue with a morbidly obese 99 year old is?

"You get out what you put in & your profile has nothing to invite people to be interested. Would you really be happy with a 99 year old? Any shape or size? That just smacks of being so desperate you'd give anyone a go. That's only my personal view mind & what I think when I see a profile like yours X

And your issue with a morbidly obese 99 year old is? "

Could equally be a skeletal 18 year old

"I seem to be managing OK "

But you're respectful & you fully engage in the scene, that's what sets the successful single guys apart from the whinging no hopers X

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

It's obvious why that is tbh.

I find this site ok....and I'm a bald, waffling numpty

Seriously though, just be positive, friendly and treat it like a nice place to hang out, rather than a place to get "fanny in my face". That way, nice little connections emerge unexpectedly every now and then.

You need some interpersonal skills hun

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Positively I think it's all crap. Men have very small profiles and still get a shag. I'm. Being honest. I look ugly. I'm. overweight so don't judge a profile before the person. Thanks for you input.

"Positively I think it's all crap. Men have very small profiles and still get a shag. I'm. Being honest. I look ugly. I'm. overweight so don't judge a profile before the person. Thanks for you input. "

You asked for peoples opinion!!!!!

valleys

"I seem to be managing OK

But you're respectful & you fully engage in the scene, that's what sets the successful single guys apart from the whinging no hopers X"

"Positively I think it's all crap. Men have very small profiles and still get a shag. I'm. Being honest. I look ugly. I'm. overweight so don't judge a profile before the person. Thanks for you input. "

You asked for opinions on a forum thread & tbh your profile is your shop window, if you don't have the communication skills, basic respect or positive attitude why the fuck would anyone meet you. Sorry to be blunt but why???

"Positively I think it's all crap. Men have very small profiles and still get a shag. I'm. Being honest. I look ugly. I'm. overweight so don't judge a profile before the person. Thanks for you input.

You asked for opinions on a forum thread & tbh your profile is your shop window, if you don't have the communication skills, basic respect or positive attitude why the fuck would anyone meet you. Sorry to be blunt but why???"

I was wondering why I'd blocked the OP but now I realise it must be the same whinger from chatroom

This thread reminds me of 'murder on the orient express' hahaha!!

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"This thread reminds me of 'murder on the orient express' hahaha!! "

Why's that? Is the film tedious and full of people who regret ever signing up to he involved in its development/slightly lost the will to live?

"This thread reminds me of 'murder on the orient express' hahaha!!

Why's that? Is the film tedious and full of people who regret ever signing up to he involved in its development/slightly lost the will to live?

"

People can always deleted their account

But then they tend to add a new profile better pics and follow the instruction they were offered anyway lol

So you would think

I treat this site as I tear life. If things aren't going your way, you should always look to yourself for the answers and not blame others around you.

Personally I don't have a problem on here everyone is sociable and willing to converse, even if they don't want to meet.

Some good advice given, with regards deleting your account and starting again, this thread has done you no favours buddy.

"This thread reminds me of 'murder on the orient express' hahaha!!

"

Nah, a group of people with an awareness for a plonker gathering to kill him. Lol. (Metaphorically obviously)

"Positively I think it's all crap. Men have very small profiles and still get a shag. I'm. Being honest. I look ugly. I'm. overweight so don't judge a profile before the person. Thanks for you input.

You asked for opinions on a forum thread & tbh your profile is your shop window, if you don't have the communication skills, basic respect or positive attitude why the fuck would anyone meet you. Sorry to be blunt but why???"

It's not all about shagging !!!!! Social scene is good too.

valleys

"It's not all about shagging !!!!! Social scene is good too."

"Does any males think this site is an good. Bern here 12 months and still no meet. Women go on here 20 mins and bamm. Why. ?

Poor profile

Poor photos

Poor attitude

"

harsh love it!!

» Add a new message to this topic