FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Profile not available

Profile not available

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *OWN AND COUNTY SOCIALS OP   Man  over a year ago

CARMARTHEN

This member as hidden their profile.

This statement seems to be the latest trend,time to practice telepathy.

Casanova

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

People hide profiles for many reasons. I do sometimes because the volume of messages it is off putting

CARMARTHEN

That makes sense to a point but if its difficult for members to view your profile surely that defeats being a member.

Casanova

p.s. have a nice weekend

By *eswillMan  over a year ago

Chepstow

I was at a party last weekend and 2 profiles asked could they come to the party but they had their profile hide. Why would someone let someone come to a party without be able see their profile.

It's not a necessity to be seen, to actively meet or chat to be a member, were all entitled to use the site in the way that suits is best. Some people maintain their membership to chat with friends, to attend socials etc & some, like I used to do, will hide because they're no longer seeking meets because they have regular playmates lined up. Each to their own X

By *uby and RavenCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Stops the endless inane messages which don't fit the "spec". Allows us control of who we do and don't communicate with in a private message.

If the people we are chatting to want to see it, we show it. We also send pics in message and are verified. So don't need to show it. So there! Lol

[Removed by poster at 17/06/16 12:11:36]

"Stops the endless inane messages which don't fit the "spec". Allows us control of who we do and don't communicate with in a private message.

If the people we are chatting to want to see it, we show it. We also send pics in message and are verified. So don't need to show it. So there! Lol "

CARMARTHEN

[Removed by poster at 17/06/16 12:52:48]

CARMARTHEN

To Leswill

my very own sentiments

Casanova

CARMARTHEN

I would think that the ultimate tool would be to apply the correct filter's on your Account therefore at least attempting to limit mail (junk mail) from members whose criteria is not suitable to your requirements thus controlling ones blood pressure and obviously members could freely leave their profile open but protected by applying the filters.

Casanova

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

Why be concerned with how other members run their own profile? Run yours how you want to and enjoy the site how you want to...just saying

"Why be concerned with how other members run their own profile? Run yours how you want to and enjoy the site how you want to...just saying "

Exactly this

"I would think that the ultimate tool would be to apply the correct filter's on your Account therefore at least attempting to limit mail (junk mail) from members whose criteria is not suitable to your requirements thus controlling ones blood pressure and obviously members could freely leave their profile open but protected by applying the filters.

Casanova "

I'm so sorry I must have missed the announcement on the feed that informed it's all that you were now in charge of how profiles should be fun on the site. My apologies, even will the full rule book be made available to us all?

I'm wondering whether this unhealthy interest in how other profiles are run is any indication of the success or not of yours. If you were as busy we tend to be, you wouldn't have the time or inclination to be concerned X

CARMARTHEN

Obviously a ladies prerogative

Casanova

Chelmsford

"I would think that the ultimate tool would be to apply the correct filter's on your Account therefore at least attempting to limit mail (junk mail) from members whose criteria is not suitable to your requirements thus controlling ones blood pressure and obviously members could freely leave their profile open but protected by applying the filters.

Casanova "

We use both filters and hiding profile.

You are missing the point. We are happy for certain people to message us, when WE want them to, not when you or they want to.

By hiding the profile, we are able to slow down the amount of mail received at that time. Not everyone wants to meet all of the time. You could be the hottest man in the world who meets everything we ask for, but if we aren't in the mood to read messages, or aren't meeting for a few months, why bother? It's easier to hide the profile than mess about with setting and re setting filters every few weeks.

Chelmsford

"Obviously a ladies prerogative

Casanova "

Probably. A bit like faceless men with no public pics to view. Surely the point is to be attracted to someone. You could have the eloquence of Shakespeare, but still look like pig shit

CARMARTHEN

So correct a very interesting and intelligent response,needless to say that you would probably like me and visa versa mmm food for thought to say the least.

Casanova

"So correct a very interesting and intelligent response,needless to say that you would probably like me and visa versa mmm food for thought to say the least.

Casanova "

I think they'd eat you for breakfast and probably not in the way you'd like

CARMARTHEN

That's not what you usually say mmm have a nice weekend.

Casanova

Chelmsford

"So correct a very interesting and intelligent response,needless to say that you would probably like me and visa versa mmm food for thought to say the least.

Casanova

I think they'd eat you for breakfast and probably not in the way you'd like

"

Just painting our claws

CARMARTHEN

OBVIOUSLY RUBY RED

Casanova

Chelmsford

Funnily enough, yes!

CARMARTHEN

Its the way I tell them combined with too many years of experience and once again thank you very much for your input.

Casanova

"Obviously a ladies prerogative

Casanova "

Ch3wy's never been seen as a lady before lol X

CARMARTHEN

Well I have decided that you are a lady and remember to behave in Chams tomorrow

Casanova

p.s. have a nice time.

» Add a new message to this topic