FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > a few delights in life.

a few delights in life.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Firstly, Anyone else smirk to themselves when you see someone from your hot list out and about and they looking even more banging than they do on their profile!

Secondly what would be your reaction of you seen someone wanking while driving? I've been working in west Wales alot lately and I can't help but get a buzz by wanking when I hit the M4 on the way back to Newport. I'm quite cautious when passing/being passed unless it's a woman/women. I don't exactly thrust my cock up into full view but I don't hide it either. Just wondered on thoughts about it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthyjackcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

Let's hope you don't cquse a fucking pile up whilst you're getting your rocks off on the motorway, eh?

H

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Watch out for unmarked cops cars, or even worse, children in a car next to you

By *ighugs69Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

"Let's hope you don't cquse a fucking pile up whilst you're getting your rocks off on the motorway, eh?

H"

I travel over 300 miles a week on the M4, I really hope this is just a wind up!!

By *rown ThunderMan  over a year ago

newport

"Firstly, Anyone else smirk to themselves when you see someone from your hot list out and about and they looking even more banging than they do on their profile!

Secondly what would be your reaction of you seen someone wanking while driving? I've been working in west Wales alot lately and I can't help but get a buzz by wanking when I hit the M4 on the way back to Newport. I'm quite cautious when passing/being passed unless it's a woman/women. I don't exactly thrust my cock up into full view but I don't hide it either. Just wondered on thoughts about it. "

If that is true..your a total danger to yourself and the public. Even a dog has some self control

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

What a complete utter arse.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Unmarked police cars in the Merthyr area!

» Add a new message to this topic