FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Mff

Mff

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How's it so hard get a woman or girl join me and my female friend . She really wants explore her bi side and I really want to watch

Any ideas or people interested?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Try a couples profile, and get along to a social or two to pick up veries and network, you might find things a little easier then.

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

"How's it so hard get a woman or girl join me and my female friend . She really wants explore her bi side and I really want to watch

Any ideas or people interested? "

Because a lot of girls dont want to be a performing seal for your pleasure.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You'll have more luck meeting couples, what you're seeking most guys/couples would want wish for in an ideal world. Like a lot of couples we prefer a more inclusive experience of couples having fun together.

"How's it so hard get a woman or girl join me and my female friend . She really wants explore her bi side and I really want to watch

Because a lot of girls dont want to be a performing seal for your pleasure."

As a solo fem, I have been put off meeting and playing with couples as it all been about the guy and the fem isn't bi and doesn't do anything, unless I am 100% certain about the fem of the couple it's mostly a no from me, I have had some great experiences too, maybe try Chams to play as well

As a solo fem, I have been put off meeting and playing with couples as it all been about the guy and the fem isn't bi and doesn't do anything, unless I am 100% certain about the fem of the couple it's mostly a no from me, I have had some great experiences too, maybe try Chams to play as well "

this

I'd also suggest Chams or such club

As a solo fem, I have been put off meeting and playing with couples as it all been about the guy and the fem isn't bi and doesn't do anything, unless I am 100% certain about the fem of the couple it's mostly a no from me, I have had some great experiences too, maybe try Chams to play as well "

SNAP !!!!

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

Well Cath is 100%bi and loves fthe ladies.However the thought of just wathing you two do a show for me does nothing unless I know i get to join in not long after you've started

» Add a new message to this topic