FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Borè da :-)

Borè da :-)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Borè day guys. Hope you all have a brilliant weekend whatever you're doing. Am looking forward to hitting the Dark Fruits in a few hours with my side kick and to seeing everyone at Swansea Social tonight

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I can't even spell "da" properly

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have fun tonight. I was hoping to take grandson to the beach but weather is shite again.

Morning think in going to browse town then in off to the social aswell so may see you there x

By *ar-Some CoupleCouple  over a year ago

from somewhere glittery & sparkly

Morning off to ikea

Morning rugby back on saturdays ok only sevens but still rugby

By *ikeSwansea269Man  over a year ago

dover Frankfurt

Where is the social tonight?

"Where is the social tonight?"

Its in Swansea but you need veris to attend

2 pints of Dark Fruits please drive

Hope you all enjoy.

I'm working on the open top bus in Skewen all day. I know it's Pissing down,but I'm flat out. Need to put the prices up I think.£1.50 for a trip around the best place in Wales. Isn't even covering the cost of my packed lunch.

"Hope you all enjoy.

I'm working on the open top bus in Skewen all day. I know it's Pissing down,but I'm flat out. Need to put the prices up I think.£1.50 for a trip around the best place in Wales. Isn't even covering the cost of my packed lunch. "

For fuck sake mun.

Perhaps run them from Llansamlet through Skewen? Might drum up a bit more business? That or employ some of Skewens finest to work for you to give it a more authentic feel on the tour?

Perhaps you're not Skewen enough of a tour

Have busy day, barbers and then tattoo for 3 hours and then sort myself out for the Swansea Social?

"Hope you all enjoy.

I'm working on the open top bus in Skewen all day. I know it's Pissing down,but I'm flat out. Need to put the prices up I think.£1.50 for a trip around the best place in Wales. Isn't even covering the cost of my packed lunch.

For fuck sake mun.

Perhaps run them from Llansamlet through Skewen? Might drum up a bit more business? That or employ some of Skewens finest to work for you to give it a more authentic feel on the tour?

Perhaps you're not Skewen enough of a tour "

Only problem with that is the wage bill. Minimum wage in Skewen has just gone up to 3 shillings and sixpence. I seriously need to weigh up my options. Perhaps take somebody on through a YTS scheme???. Decisions,Decisions.

"Hope you all enjoy.

For fuck sake mun.

Only problem with that is the wage bill. Minimum wage in Skewen has just gone up to 3 shillings and sixpence. I seriously need to weigh up my options. Perhaps take somebody on through a YTS scheme???. Decisions,Decisions. "

Ask the boys in the carwash Dave. Nice bunch they are, from what I can remember

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

See you later MissP ya sexy fucker

"Hope you all enjoy.

For fuck sake mun.

Only problem with that is the wage bill. Minimum wage in Skewen has just gone up to 3 shillings and sixpence. I seriously need to weigh up my options. Perhaps take somebody on through a YTS scheme???. Decisions,Decisions.

Ask the boys in the carwash Dave. Nice bunch they are, from what I can remember "

Things you do for a free car wash huh?

Tits and hand shandy is it Ivor?

"Hope you all enjoy.

For fuck sake mun.

Only problem with that is the wage bill. Minimum wage in Skewen has just gone up to 3 shillings and sixpence. I seriously need to weigh up my options. Perhaps take somebody on through a YTS scheme???. Decisions,Decisions. "

Now that's a great idea, that or you could run it on red diesel? But don't tell anybody for fuck sake! That'll save you a few quid?

Or better still, have the windows tinted and you could open the bus as a lap dancing bar in an evening?

Sell cans of beer and not forgetting lambrini for the female customers!

"Hope you all enjoy.

For fuck sake mun.

Now that's a great idea, that or you could run it on red diesel? But don't tell anybody for fuck sake! That'll save you a few quid?

Or better still, have the windows tinted and you could open the bus as a lap dancing bar in an evening?

Sell cans of beer and not forgetting lambrini for the female customers! "

Have dabbled in something similar before. Used to have a stretched limo service in Neath,well it was a mini Cooper(lookalike),business was great until I picked a young lady up from a taxi rank, when I say picked up,she was face down on the floor. I took her on her homeward journey not realising she must of had a take away in the back with her,although I never spotted a bag,. She must of had some sort of vegetarian spiced food,coz when she got out, the only way I can explain it is that it looked like sweet corn curry!!! Needless to say I couldn't get the stain out and therefore folded the business. I never even got her name.

By *uttytrukerMan  over a year ago

resolven / swindon

"Hope you all enjoy.

For fuck sake mun.

Perhaps you're not Skewen enough of a tour "

or get some of them to flash their assets at them lol

Bore da, Miss P...currently sat in work...watching the rain from the window...thinking of finishing early and having my own kind of social seeing as i am not going to the swansea social....

Morning/afternoon, nice run in the rain then an hour at the gym for me Have a good day y'all!

"Hope you all enjoy.

For fuck sake mun.

Have dabbled in something similar before. Used to have a stretched limo service in Neath,well it was a mini Cooper(lookalike),business was great until I picked a young lady up from a taxi rank, when I say picked up,she was face down on the floor. I took her on her homeward journey not realising she must of had a take away in the back with her,although I never spotted a bag,. She must of had some sort of vegetarian spiced food,coz when she got out, the only way I can explain it is that it looked like sweet corn curry!!! Needless to say I couldn't get the stain out and therefore folded the business. I never even got her name. "

IT WASN'T FUCKING ME

"Hope you all enjoy.

For fuck sake mun.

Have dabbled in something similar before. Used to have a stretched limo service in Neath,well it was a mini Cooper(lookalike),business was great until I picked a young lady up from a taxi rank, when I say picked up,she was face down on the floor. I took her on her homeward journey not realising she must of had a take away in the back with her,although I never spotted a bag,. She must of had some sort of vegetarian spiced food,coz when she got out, the only way I can explain it is that it looked like sweet corn curry!!! Needless to say I couldn't get the stain out and therefore folded the business. I never even got her name.

IT WASN'T FUCKING ME "

Nobody ever suggested it was my good butty.

See you all in the social, tonight, guys xxx

» Add a new message to this topic