FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > A friend

A friend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've made a true friend, and although I never imagined they would become a friend most definitely they have. There have undoubtedly been times in my life where if not for their sage advice/friendly ear I don't know where I'd be.

My friend is facing a choice which may involve leaving the country for foreign climes due to work. I don't want them to go, I'd miss them, but I'd hate to put an added stress on their decision by telling them this.

So friend if you're reading this think not of the trauma/pain/anguish/sheer terror I'd have to suffer at the hands of my wife, think of yourself, think of the cheap ciggies/vodka/food, and whatever your decision please know that I will be always here for you, well at least until my imminent death (which won't be long if I'm left at me Mrs hands)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"I've made a true friend, and although I never imagined they would become a friend most definitely they have. There have undoubtedly been times in my life where if not for their sage advice/friendly ear I don't know where I'd be.

My friend is facing a choice which may involve leaving the country for foreign climes due to work. I don't want them to go, I'd miss them, but I'd hate to put an added stress on their decision by telling them this.

So friend if you're reading this think not of the trauma/pain/anguish/sheer terror I'd have to suffer at the hands of my wife, think of yourself, think of the cheap ciggies/vodka/food, and whatever your decision please know that I will be always here for you, well at least until my imminent death (which won't be long if I'm left at me Mrs hands)

"

Run away with him then Mrs can't kill you

"I've made a true friend, and although I never imagined they would become a friend most definitely they have. There have undoubtedly been times in my life where if not for their sage advice/friendly ear I don't know where I'd be.

Run away with him then Mrs can't kill you "

what makes you think it's a him?

And now me Mr's knows your cunning plan, and because of this she's just made sure my passport is up to date

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I thought PFC was only going over the border

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Run away with him then Mrs can't kill you

what makes you think it's a him?

And now me Mr's knows your cunning plan, and because of this she's just made sure my passport is up to date"

Should of said them not him

"I thought PFC was only going over the border "

Although PFC is a proverbial god amongst men, not all my posts are about him

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was gonna say I'm only going to England butt

I think your wife is paying said friend to go to do the 'deed'

#RIP

» Add a new message to this topic