FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Veris

Veris

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is not a trick question... How do people get veried? Ive tried to meet people but most want me to be verified before meeting me. Its all a bit chicken and egg.

Help!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try attending a social event.

You will meet people there and get verified

or you could create a few profiles. some couples and some singles and veri your self as many do.

aye a lot do that lol

"This is not a trick question... How do people get veried? Ive tried to meet people but most want me to be verified before meeting me. Its all a bit chicken and egg.

Help!! "

There is a singles social 9th September. You do not need to be verified to attend and it will give you the chance to get verified by the people you meet there. Look for the thread on the forum x

"or you could create a few profiles. some couples and some singles and veri your self as many do."

But at least one of them profiles have to be verified!!!!

What's a veri ?

"What's a veri ?"

I thought it might have been an Italian football player lol

"This is not a trick question... How do people get veried? Ive tried to meet people but most want me to be verified before meeting me. Its all a bit chicken and egg.

Help!!

There is a singles social 9th September. You do not need to be verified to attend and it will give you the chance to get verified by the people you meet there. Look for the thread on the forum x"

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Help!!

There is a singles social 9th September. You do not need to be verified to attend and it will give you the chance to get verified by the people you meet there. Look for the thread on the forum x"

"or you could create a few profiles. some couples and some singles and veri your self as many do.

But at least one of them profiles have to be verified!!!!"

Seen many times . a veri from webcam then away you go. there are way too many profiles that scream single man pretending to be couples even with veris

"or you could create a few profiles. some couples and some singles and veri your self as many do.

Seen many times . a veri from webcam then away you go. there are way too many profiles that scream single man pretending to be couples even with veris"

Oh forgot about cam veris

Seen many times . a veri from webcam then away you go. there are way too many profiles that scream single man pretending to be couples even with veris

Oh forgot about cam veris"

Isn't this something that is almost like not really having one as a cam verification is not really worth the air time

By *utty and bustyCouple  over a year ago

port talbot / swindon

we only veri people we actualy meet and not cam veri

Oh forgot about cam veris Isn't this something that is almost like not really having one as a cam verification is not really worth the air time "

i think you have missed the point. you need to be verified to send one so if someone has been verified they can then send a veri to the other fake couples profile.

Just go to a social gathering. I'm going to my first at neath on the 8th. And maybe the one in Swansea.

Never hurts to meet new people.

» Add a new message to this topic