FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Opinions on married people

Opinions on married people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I am married. My husband doesnt know I am on here. I dont like meeting married men because of the thought of them cheating on their wifes. Which I understand is very hypocritical of me.

So it made me wonder. What are other peoples opinions on married people on here? Mainly the ones like me that are here without their husband/wifes knowledge.

Why will some couples not have married women, but will have single?

Thoughts and opinions most welcome

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well some what close to the same situation as yourself but I find I've met singles/ couples on here thats more than understanding on people's situations in their personal life. I guess it really depends on the reasons behind why ur on here and also the likely hood of bein caught and causing any trouble for anyone.

"Hi I am married. My husband doesnt know I am on here. I dont like meeting married men because of the thought of them cheating on their wifes. Which I understand is very hypocritical of me.

So it made me wonder. What are other peoples opinions on married people on here? Mainly the ones like me that are here without their husband/wifes knowledge.

Thoughts and opinions most welcome "

Because put yourself in your husband shoes. Would you want him cheating on you?

I have very little free time so like to meet men who are flexible with their time and not restricted by sneaking around their wife

And I also only meet men who accom so this usually rules married men out

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Hi I am married. My husband doesnt know I am on here. I dont like meeting married men because of the thought of them cheating on their wifes. Which I understand is very hypocritical of me.

"

I would be happy to know his dick still works! Lol he doesnt have sex with me so I worry it is broken lol

By *utty and bustyCouple  over a year ago

port talbot / swindon

each to their own and their own consunse

By *ax-BangingMan  over a year ago

town

I once met with a married woman without knowing, if i had prior knowledge i would have never met her.I admire you for at least being honest but it's not for me i still like to think i got some morals and will only meet married woman with their husbands approval.

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

RCT

I'm not here to judge anyone. All of us are here with our own reasons for doing so. I only ask that people are honest and upfront from the start so that I can make an informed decision. I'm a single women and answer to no one

I would be happy to know his dick still works! Lol he doesnt have sex with me so I worry it is broken lol"

Talk to him about it. Being on here doesn't solve anything. If anything it can make things worse. It awakens a sexual desire that has been sleeping for a while and may put even more of a strain on your marriage.

And believe me I am no angel I had an affair with a married man for 10 years. I was with him through marriage number 1 and number 2. He came close to leaving number 2 but then I had the whole it has to stop before to many people get hurt. It's me not you xxx

"I have very little free time so like to meet men who are flexible with their time and not restricted by sneaking around their wife

And I also only meet men who accom so this usually rules married men out

"

Good on you girl

I would be happy to know his dick still works! Lol he doesnt have sex with me so I worry it is broken lol"

I reckon each to their own I'm just out of a 20 year marriage where it was common knowledge he played away, I don't think the moral few made any difference tbh. I'll meet whoever I wish nowadays but I do like to know what I'm walking into & a guy being attached would make no difference to me, in fact I prefer it as it's usually without the strings that most single guys tend to try & impose on single women. Yeah I'm part of a fb couple now but we do still do as we please if the fancy takes X

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

We personally wouldn't knowingly play with anyone who is cheating.

By *immyXXMan  over a year ago

valleys

As a married guy that's been on here for quite a few years now I find it's always best to be up front about it, I've always had it clear in my profile,I have my own reasons and they stay in my private life,, there are different shapes sizes and ages on here, categories seem to come up all the time, and married is just one of these maybe a tick box would help?

I actually prefer to meet married as I've found they are less likely to shout anything at you in tesco, discretion definitely tops my category list!! X

» Add a new message to this topic