FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Stupid question

Stupid question

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hmmm this might be a stupid question but what goes on at these daytime social meets? Is it what it says it is or is it more like swingers club?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

If it says a social that's what it is a social. No playing happens at socials. They are held in pubs usually just everyone sat chatting g getting to know one another

By *OWN AND COUNTY SOCIALSMan  over a year ago

CARMARTHEN

"If it says a social that's what it is a social. No playing happens at socials. They are held in pubs usually just everyone sat chatting g getting to know one another "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hmmm this might be a stupid question but what goes on at these daytime social meets? Is it what it says it is or is it more like swingers club? "
Not much response so far I notice but it sounds very much to me like any busy pub ,,,in any town ,,,on any night..(weekends better) sitting around,drinking and talking,,,Being chatted up,,,chatting up...Yes,yes,yes I do understand that nowadays everyone seems to be looking for instant gratification where everything,,even friendships and relationships are disposable.You are sure to find who and what you're looking for at the socials.

The lack of response is probably due to the very clear & correct response further up the thread. Every social thread begins with an outline of what the event is, what the rules are etc, it's usually very clear what it is & what it isn't. Not sure what you feel other's could add to be honest X

By *OWN AND COUNTY SOCIALSMan  over a year ago

CARMARTHEN

"The lack of response is probably due to the very clear & correct response further up the thread. Every social thread begins with an outline of what the event is, what the rules are etc, it's usually very clear what it is & what it isn't. Not sure what you feel other's could add to be honest X"
Casanova

The one I went to we ended up going to the farm to feed the horses and ducks. Good fun if I'm honest and even came away with some home made scones.

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

RCT

"The one I went to we ended up going to the farm to feed the horses and ducks. Good fun if I'm honest and even came away with some home made scones. "

Did they supply jam and clotted cream for the scones by any chance?

"The one I went to we ended up going to the farm to feed the horses and ducks. Good fun if I'm honest and even came away with some home made scones.

Did they supply jam and clotted cream for the scones by any chance? "

Ofcourse!!!!! I wouldn't have gone otherwise.

"The one I went to we ended up going to the farm to feed the horses and ducks. Good fun if I'm honest and even came away with some home made scones. "

Does this mean I've found a duck feeder?! - sort out the geese, too, they're bastards!

» Add a new message to this topic