FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Men

Men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What draws the vast amount of "single" men to sign up for fab. Almost every day, there's a lot of new men member's showing up in my news feed....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *forbigunMan  over a year ago

here

Most single me think they'll get sex from it because if the name of the site, some I suppose are curious.

By *nsert user name hereMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I'm guessing the majority do for the same reason u did

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you just read their updates you'll see they join hoping for a quick suck/fuck & then delete. Just look at the amount who join Friday & they're gone by Sunday evening, or they create a profile while they're travelling. I'm sure there's women about who want that kind of mindless, random sex & on occasion, in the past I have, but it's not swinging & that's where the frustrations come about. Their expectations of the site don't fit well with some of the established swingers on site who are expecting a little more & I'm not talking attachments etc, I'm merely talking respect & dignity. After all who wants to be a cum dump, lol I'm just giggling at the thought of some replying that this is what they want

"If you just read their updates you'll see they join hoping for a quick suck/fuck & then delete. Just look at the amount who join Friday & they're gone by Sunday evening, or they create a profile while they're travelling. I'm sure there's women about who want that kind of mindless, random sex & on occasion, in the past I have, but it's not swinging & that's where the frustrations come about. Their expectations of the site don't fit well with some of the established swingers on site who are expecting a little more & I'm not talking attachments etc, I'm merely talking respect & dignity. After all who wants to be a cum dump, lol I'm just giggling at the thought of some replying that this is what they want "
couldn't of worded this better myself - well said

Mine was created to experience new swinging situations. It's been used to meet people, used to become involved in the forums and used to find clubs I can attend.

If I get to a stage where I feel I'm not enjoying FAB I'll hide my profile for a while and come back when I'm ready.

It's to meet new people who enjoy this lifestyle like I do whether socially or sexually

"If you just read their updates you'll see they join hoping for a quick suck/fuck & then delete. Just look at the amount who join Friday & they're gone by Sunday evening, or they create a profile while they're travelling. I'm sure there's women about who want that kind of mindless, random sex & on occasion, in the past I have, but it's not swinging & that's where the frustrations come about. Their expectations of the site don't fit well with some of the established swingers on site who are expecting a little more & I'm not talking attachments etc, I'm merely talking respect & dignity. After all who wants to be a cum dump, lol I'm just giggling at the thought of some replying that this is what they want "

so very true

"I'm guessing the majority do for the same reason u did "

Do quite a lot of women join up too though? As I'm not looking for women, I don't see that in my news feed...

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

Within a 20 mile radius 24 women have joined in the last 5 days with hardly any profile pics at all.

Over 200 men have joined with in the past 5 days with well over half showing profile pics so make what you want from that tit bit of info.

There are a lot of new women who set up profiles too. I don't think they know what to expect when they do in honesty.

Sometimes they stay but the majority leave within a couple of days

I think the amount of reasons are endless.

My self Im on my second time around those who have met me know my life is super hectic and I love meeting people within the swinging scene.

Simples

"I'm guessing the majority do for the same reason u did

Do quite a lot of women join up too though? As I'm not looking for women, I don't see that in my news feed..."

Yes they do but in my experience most are just guy's lol. Women are just as guilty of this though & we often get messages asking us to meet now, 3 this weekend. But life doesn't allow for that, although the stars did align last week & I was able send Ch3wy to meet alone last weekend & it was a female lol. Shes since left again X

I'm looking for someone that likes sex as much as me I'm here for the long haul

» Add a new message to this topic