FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > No shows, time wasters

No shows, time wasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Before you all start shouting at me lol I just want to point out I know it's not all you women!!

Personally I feel single men get a lot of stick on here and probably a lot of them deserve it. However, women also mess people about with no shows and arranging meets and then hiding profiles etc and you cannot get hold of them. Also another thing that often occurs is they arrange a meet and then say they can't make it as something happened with the kids etc only next thing that pops up on the forum is a verification for her lmfao (we may be single males but we are not blind)

Why don't women also be honest and upfront??

Just saying like

What's your thoughts people?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I totally agree with you time wasting isn't exclusively a male activity & we've had it with females, couples & single males. It was a female last week, even claimed to be outside the house, strangely enough it wasn't our house hmmmm

"Before you all start shouting at me lol I just want to point out I know it's not all you women!!

Personally I feel single men get a lot of stick on here and probably a lot of them deserve it. However, women also mess people about with no shows and arranging meets and then hiding profiles etc and you cannot get hold of them. Also another thing that often occurs is they arrange a meet and then say they can't make it as something happened with the kids etc only next thing that pops up on the forum is a verification for her lmfao (we may be single males but we are not blind)

Just saying like

What's your thoughts people? "

I think men and women are as guilty as each other when it comes to this.

The worst is a drive by though. I've had that

"Before you all start shouting at me lol I just want to point out I know it's not all you women!!

Just saying like

The worst is a drive by though. I've had that "

Really? I take it you mean someone just seeing you and driving off?

By *embs socialsMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

Just saying like

my thoughts like all life always have plan b if they dont show go someware else i normaly arrange to see a friend nearby so i havent wasted my journey i always turn up and meet if i say i would even if it turns out to be an ugly twat we dont all look good to others be safe out there met someone in port talbot yesterday between jobs at least i have another tea stop lol

Just saying like

The worst is a drive by though. I've had that "

Twats, seems like you had a lucky escape x

By *obodys fool 69Woman  over a year ago

cardiff

what about the ones you spend days talking to and then they just disappear off the site.

Just saying like

The worst is a drive by though. I've had that

Really? I take it you mean someone just seeing you and driving off? "

That's exactly what I mean!

What's worse we spoke for months and he saw pics, videos and we chatted on FaceTime etc!!

By *ryannewportMan  over a year ago

newport

I just believe in karma and their loss

Plenty of them people on here couple single females plan things then on the day something always pops up

Touch wood, haven't had a no show yet... must be horrible

Not sure what to suggest other than getting to social events as then you will see people who are "real"? only go for people who are well verified?

Just saying like

I'm very honest upfront and straight to the point lol.... It's happened to us all i wouldn't worry about it just block and move on x

Just saying like

I'm very honest upfront and straight to the point lol.... It's happened to us all i wouldn't worry about it just block and move on x"

Haha you crease me

Just saying like

I'm very honest upfront and straight to the point lol.... It's happened to us all i wouldn't worry about it just block and move on x

Haha you crease me "

Glad someone finds me funny lol

Just saying like

Haha you crease me

Glad someone finds me funny lol "

It's that sayin mun lol

Just saying like

Haha you crease me

Glad someone finds me funny lol

It's that sayin mun lol "

My saying and i like it hehehe

» Add a new message to this topic