FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do people ask you to verify them when you haven't even met? Just gives the impression that they are not who they say they are. Such a shame ! We don't do verifications without meeting first.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

report them.

How can you verify who they are if you have never met,cammed or at least spoken too.

By *rs Sugar Mr SpiceCouple  over a year ago

We are about 15 mins outa Pontypridd and we do go to Crawley in west sussex 2-3 times a year so get in touch !!

We only ever vari ppl after weve met them in person because camming just tells you that they are real ppl but it realy dosent mean that they'll ever meet anyone and the same for texting and phone conversations,for us ppl are only gen wen weve talked face to face ,phone calls and camming dosent realy prove ppl are gen for meets does it ?

Couldn't agree more with Sugar and Spice. The only verifications worth anything are from meets. Phone calls and cam only confirm they are actual people. They do not tell you they will turn up if you go to the trouble of getting ready or even booking a hotel.

"Couldn't agree more with Sugar and Spice. The only verifications worth anything are from meets. Phone calls and cam only confirm they are actual people. They do not tell you they will turn up if you go to the trouble of getting ready or even booking a hotel."

Fully agree about only verifying once met.. we have the same rule.

Was just going along in accordance to Fabs verifications rules.

I agree that veris should only be done once you have met in person. As far a cam veri's go, I just dont see the point in them lol

It is seen by some as a highly valued prize to get a verification by couples, and I think you made the right decision by not giving one.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks all gonna report them right now! Joxx

I agree I will only veri someone after meeting in person phone calls and web cam and chat does not really tell you who the person is you can only really get that from meeting in person

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Phone / cam or meet verifications are allowed and are well within the rules.

If however you mean someone asked you to give them a verification without speaking to them on the phone/ seeing them on cam or meeting them, then yes, report them.

» Add a new message to this topic