FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Chams

Chams

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So... would chams on the 19th be a bad idea with the Newport social being the next day?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orgie_GavinCouple  over a year ago

Rhondda Fach

[Removed by poster at 07/05/17 08:52:16]

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

I found it can be a hit and miss. I've been sometimes when there's been a social on the Saturday and it's been dead then another time and there has been quite a few. You just can't tell sometimes. And when someone outs a thread up to see who's going doesn't give a good indication either as not everyone uses the forums.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I found it can be a hit and miss. I've been sometimes when there's been a social on the Saturday and it's been dead then another time and there has been quite a few. You just can't tell sometimes. And when someone outs a thread up to see who's going doesn't give a good indication either as not everyone uses the forums. "

Ahh kinda thought that would be the case. I guess some could make a weekend of it making it busy and others saving it for the social... thanks for your reply xx

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"I found it can be a hit and miss. I've been sometimes when there's been a social on the Saturday and it's been dead then another time and there has been quite a few. You just can't tell sometimes. And when someone outs a thread up to see who's going doesn't give a good indication either as not everyone uses the forums.

Ahh kinda thought that would be the case. I guess some could make a weekend of it making it busy and others saving it for the social... thanks for your reply xx"

That's exactly it. Your welcome xx

» Add a new message to this topic