FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Am I wrong?

Am I wrong?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Still fairly new to all this so sorry if this has been discussed before..... is t just me or are most people on here all talk?

Seems there are a lot of people who like the idea of meeting up but when it comes down to it they disappear? Also loads of pic collectors lol x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"Still fairly new to all this so sorry if this has been discussed before..... is t just me or are most people on here all talk?

Seems there are a lot of people who like the idea of meeting up but when it comes down to it they disappear? Also loads of pic collectors lol x"

You are wrong.

If you are getting knocked back, let down or stood up, then maybe your selection process could be at fault?

By *nsert user name hereMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Disagree think he's right, I'd say there's an obvious high percentage of people like that. Trick is seeing the signs so you can avoid them.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

nope you are right.

loads of dreamers and timewasters.

though about 30% are the real deal and we have met many good people on here and made lots of friends as well as having great sex.

Pity about the rest who at best are like shit on your shoes. always seem to find them when you least want too

Definiteky finding there's lots timewasters

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"Disagree think he's right, I'd say there's an obvious high percentage of people like that. Trick is seeing the signs so you can avoid them."

I think you will find that it is harder for guys, after all there are a huge number of them on here, couples and females have a greater choice, so getting a meet for males is much more difficult, you have to stand out more and work harder.

Some people are more successful at arranging and enjoying successful meets than others

If anyone is struggling I would say take a look close to home before blaming the site or other people on it for your lack of success

P.s

Not aimed at anyone in particular before someone or other (predictably) decides to be outraged and/or offended etc

By *nsert user name hereMan  over a year ago

Manchester

As a single guy I have found that to be the case but they all seem to have the same tells that give them away.

By *ickablecoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Glamorgan

Dreamers and lots of them!

Didn't realise this was going to be such a contentious issue lol. Whoops. Lol

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

When we are in the mood to meet we seem to find what/who we are looking for without too much hassle, I think being here awhile helps as you tend to see the warning signs fairly early.

It must be very difficult for single fellas on here.

look at it like this.

If you can easily chat to women and have a good personality in a pub /social situation it is easy to get sex in the non swinging world as meeting women and ending up having sex has been going on for ever.

So could it be the fact that face to face is a struggle and online should somehow be easier ? I (mr nuddy)have never struggled in the real world and i'm fat n ugly .you can definitely laugh a woman into bed

on the site women hold all 52 cards (and the joker) in this game .

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Mold

A lot of it is being picky and choosy about who you approach, but there certainly are a lot of people who do let you down

Just ask anyone that organises socials or events and they'll tell you what a pain it can be

"A lot of it is being picky and choosy about who you approach, but there certainly are a lot of people who do let you down

Just ask anyone that organises socials or events and they'll tell you what a pain it can be "

Yep some people are so desperate they throw themselves at anything however ridiculously obviously fake they may be

Then moan about having their time wasted

Think with your brains instead of your bollocks lads

May do yourselves a favour

I think everyone male or female can be as picky as they want !

Anywhere in life fab or vanilla

But there are loads of time wasters here!!

But it's been said many times before

If you get yourself along to social events its definitely a massive plus

you meet and get to know like minded fabbers

Any 99% of people that go to socials will tell you it's a plus .

I agree , like most males , sent messages to women , some replied , some deleted , some blocked , social meets are good , you can talk as real people and project yourself better than any typed message ,

"When we are in the mood to meet we seem to find what/who we are looking for without too much hassle, I think being here awhile helps as you tend to see the warning signs fairly early.

It must be very difficult for single fellas on here."

It is!!!!!

In summary you are right, lots of time wasters and fakes. But as many have said you kind of have to either put up with it or have a filtering process that will them out.

I've done ok recently, can't believe my luck or it could be just stubbornness. If you are real, stick with it.

Thanks all. I am quite picky as I'm not looking to jump into bed with anyone.

Just can't believe how many people on here seem to just be in it for the pics/ dirty talk lol.

Each to their own I guess

I'm getting extremely fed up with the " come and meet me now, I'm in your town messages ".

Don't be one of those OP, if I'm going to meet I can't just drop everything and go.

"I'm getting extremely fed up with the " come and meet me now, I'm in your town messages ".

Don't be one of those OP, if I'm going to meet I can't just drop everything and go. "

Couldn't agree more. I get lots of messages like that too from blokes - such a turn off

» Add a new message to this topic