FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Edging

Edging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey all. So I've been trying out edging as of late and three, almost four weeks ago I decided that I would not allow myself to cum until I had a meet. This test of endurance has certainly been eye opening and this is probably the longest I've gone without blowing my load in years. Still looking for that elusive lady or couple to share my load with, but in the meantime how long have you guys gone without letting yourself cum? My cock is always throbbing hard and I'm trying to fight off the temptation to explode.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ighugs69Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

That isn't really what's meant by the term edging. Back in the day it was called Tantric Sex and the tabloid newspapers used bang on at length (ha) that Sting loved it.

Can be very rewarding and almost explosive if done right. Either by ones self or having a friend hold you close to orgasm for the best part of an hour. Then light the blue touch paper and stand well back!

The average man only needs a few days to completely re-load and you only have limited storage space. Once that's full the excess is absorbed back into the body. So if you don't have a meet planned this week you may as well crack one off.

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"That isn't really what's meant by the term edging. Back in the day it was called Tantric Sex and the tabloid newspapers used bang on at length (ha) that Sting loved it.

Can be very rewarding and almost explosive if done right. Either by ones self or having a friend hold you close to orgasm for the best part of an hour. Then light the blue touch paper and stand well back!

The average man only needs a few days to completely re-load and you only have limited storage space. Once that's full the excess is absorbed back into the body. So if you don't have a meet planned this week you may as well crack one off. "

Yeah - OP, edging isn't what you are describing!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I did wonder

» Add a new message to this topic