FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Semi-discreet St. David's peninsula

Semi-discreet St. David's peninsula

By *EHantsMan OP   Man  over a year ago

Letterston

After decades of hibernation, my wife's libido has woken up again and she's slowly starting to rediscover the pleasures of sex. We didn't get around to much experimentation before she lost interest, apart from a few threesomes, so the idea of doing so now appeals to her but I don't want to push things while we're still discovering each other. I wouldn't mind creating opportunities, however, and an upcoming holiday in Pembrokeshire might be an ideal time to do so.

Here's what I'd like to find: somewhere on the St. David's peninsula or North St. Bride's Bay coastal area where casual walkers are unlikely to appear. Somewhere we could strip off and fuck in the open air and where we might come across other couples doing the same.

I'm not interested in dogging sites, as I think she'd find that too much at the moment, but somewhere we might watch and be watched, without any pressure to interact would be ideal.

A tall order I know but does anyone have any suggestions?

Please feel free to PM me, rather than posting in open forum, if you'd rather be semi-discreet.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic