FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Regular sex partner

Regular sex partner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *xsexybitchnherslutxx OP   Couple  over a year ago

cardiff

Anyone have a regular sex partner outside of there marriage ? No dating or feelings ect, just someone your regularly meet up with for sex that your partner knows about. Curious to hear other couples experiences and stories really....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't have a partner but I am the regular partner of a married couple on here

They used to swing together but she isn't feeling it any more but happy for him to continue ... she likes me and trusts me implicitly. ... when messaging him I always "say hi to ******" for me etc.....

It works for them .. I think they get off on it ... it frees her up ... and she knows me (and chose me)

There are no feelings at all ...if there was even a hint of that we'd call it off there just isn't ...

I love the naughty feeling of a wife sending her husband to me. ..

I sometimes talk to him about it and he simply responds "it just works for us"

I check in on her every now and then to be courteous ....

Are you thinking of exploring it ? Xx

Sounds like an exciting arrangement

I have just started having regular fun with a male and hubby is 110% fine with it. Hubby actually encouraged me to follow through with it and I try and see him at least once a week

Does sound very hot! If a couple wanted me to entertain the wife I wouldn't mind. It's all about helping people with working out a situation that works for them and if all parties are happy then all good. Off to find a hot wife

Ive been in this arrangement a few times off the back of cuckolding meets.

As long as the husband is the one making the request then it can be a fruitful and convenient aide to their marriage.

By *xsexybitchnherslutxx OP   Couple  over a year ago

cardiff

Thanks for the replys !! Yeh it's something we are thinking about. I (mrs) have a huge sex drive and hubby just isn't the same. He's said he's happy for me to find someone who could just fulfill that aspect, but as we've always played together I'm just really unsure about the effect it would have on our relationship as we're so close. But on the other side I really need to be fucked a lot lol hmmmm

"Thanks for the replys !! Yeh it's something we are thinking about. I (mrs) have a huge sex drive and hubby just isn't the same. He's said he's happy for me to find someone who could just fulfill that aspect, but as we've always played together I'm just really unsure about the effect it would have on our relationship as we're so close. But on the other side I really need to be fucked a lot lol hmmmm "

We both have extremely high sex drives but hubby is more than happy to let me play alone which at first I was nervous as I didn't know how he would feel but it really turns him on lol

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Flintshire

I think it's fine as long as boundaries are set, and all parties are involved with the arrangement.

As long as you can divorce the physical from the emotional

wow its too much playing with fire to us watch you don't get burned.

Sounds fun go for it

» Add a new message to this topic