FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > dress for meets

dress for meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

here is a thought, do fellas really make an effort to be "dressed to impress" on a meet, or is it, "yes i'm in there... coming over in tatty jeans and old t shirt, thinking its coming off anyway, so why bother" type of attitude...

As a biker, I generally turn up in my leathers, but try to make and effort with everything else...

Just thinking out loud..

Ladies I really love the effort you put into the dressing..its a turn on for both us and i guess for you as well the whole experience of meeting, the way you look and the way we as guys look at you....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ipstickCouple  over a year ago

swansea

If a guy we were meeting didn`t make the effort to dress reasonably well , then it`d be a definite " no thanks ! " from us !!

By *iss B for BitchWoman  over a year ago

glamorgan

I really like the guy to make an effort, clean, nice after shave, nicely trimmed!, clean clothes and smart ish and not too casual......

Personally I could not play with a guy who did not make an effort.....

Am I too fussy

X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldnt entertain the idea of meeting a scruffbag. Theres no excuse for it.

i paul make an effort no matter where i go not just swinging its a matter of personal appearance,i myself have had bikes all my life but id never think leathers are the idea of dressing too impress

[Removed by poster at 21/08/11 23:01:49]

"i paul make an effort no matter where i go not just swinging its a matter of personal appearance,i myself have had bikes all my life but id never think leathers are the idea of dressing too impress "

i don't think leathers are meant to impress, its just some ladies have this thing for them..

Indeed if going for a meet i'll make sure i have decent clothes on underneath so when i get there leathers etc can be put to one side

"I really like the guy to make an effort, clean, nice after shave, nicely trimmed!, clean clothes and smart ish and not too casual......

Personally I could not play with a guy who did not make an effort.....

Am I too fussy

X"

not too fussy at all, you have standards and that is that, if the lucky guy can't be bothered to impress then bye bye..

Totally agree with you

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

"If a guy we were meeting didn`t make the effort to dress reasonably well , then it`d be a definite " no thanks ! " from us !! "

ditto

we always shower and dress to impress on our meets and expect the same, not much to ask is it?

"we always shower and dress to impress on our meets and expect the same, not much to ask is it?"

never too much to ask, a fresh smelling body is always a turn on

Must be clean and tidy

i always make the effort, i shave upstairs and downstairs, don a nice shirt,jeans and shoes a spray of aftershave and a smile. 1st impressions always count.

i always make an effort...i put on a clean pair of pant's as the girl's dont like to see the skiddie's...

Dressing to impress is all part of the pleasure for both of us, so has to be done, we certainly apreciate when people we meet have made an effort, although I, Peachy wish guys would make more of an effort xxx

the preparation is exciting,anticipation of the night ahead,looking your best,personal hygiene is also important

lol ice always makes the effort to look good. if people have made the effort to invite us over then we make an effort too look tidy xxxx one to many efforts in here me thinks lol xxxx pmsl

» Add a new message to this topic