Timewasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do i attract timewasters?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

Unfortunately it seems the norm.

After being here a while you get a gut feeling.

"Unfortunately it seems the norm.

After being here a while you get a gut feeling."

Its mad how many are on here. I felt like a right idiot when they never turned up.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Report, block & move on they've wasted enough of your head space already X

Am afraid to say its getting the norm on here.....too many people think its a good idea, then whilst sat behind the computer screen, but when it comes down to it.....nope nope nope!!!! in the past 12 months we had more no shows and lame assed excuses than meets. Most recent being today!!!

Rant over

By *ariadcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff/Bristol

Yep it’s hard work x

"Am afraid to say its getting the norm on here.....too many people think its a good idea, then whilst sat behind the computer screen, but when it comes down to it.....nope nope nope!!!! in the past 12 months we had more no shows and lame assed excuses than meets. Most recent being today!!!

Thats a lot. Keyboard warriors

some of the people who have messed me around have had verifications.

Rant over "

"Am afraid to say its getting the norm on here.....too many people think its a good idea, then whilst sat behind the computer screen, but when it comes down to it.....nope nope nope!!!! in the past 12 months we had more no shows and lame assed excuses than meets. Most recent being today!!!

Rant over "

We had the same yesterday last minute lame excuses, frustrating as fuck at the time but you've just got to move on, there are lots of genuine people here who make staying worthwhile X

By *ardiffladXXXMan  over a year ago

cardiff

At least you're getting the interest, I'm getting nothing at all, haven't for 4 months

"At least you're getting the interest, I'm getting nothing at all, haven't for 4 months"

4 months wow i would've gave up by now lol

You have to take the good with the bad

I found going to social events helps as you get to know the genuine ones x

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

I've been fortunate so far but dread the day this finally happens...ALways good to have a backup plan, just in case.

My back up plan was watch x factor.

By *eepandhardMan  over a year ago

Swansea

Socials are the better way to find sexual partners.

"Socials are the better way to find sexual partners."

I have never been to one. Wouldn't know anyone at them

Swansea

"Socials are the better way to find sexual partners.

I have never been to one. Wouldn't know anyone at them"

I didn't know either. But that's where I met amazing people.

I didn't know either. But that's where I met amazing people. "

Ok thanks for the advice

Swansea

I didn't know either. But that's where I met amazing people.

Ok thanks for the advice "

"Why do i attract timewasters?"
Trust me it's not just you mate

By *ardiffladXXXMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Yeah I've seen the price of the social clubs and such like chams, sucks for a single guy

"Yeah I've seen the price of the social clubs and such like chams, sucks for a single guy"
Day socials are free....unless the drinks are on you....

It's frustrating that people waste time, there's loads of genuine blokes who'd love a meet and the ones who get 'lucky' don't turn up?!?

Report and block

"It's frustrating that people waste time, there's loads of genuine blokes who'd love a meet and the ones who get 'lucky' don't turn up?!?

Report and block"

And they still try to get meets with the let downs before us

Just because I'm younger than most on here I think people think I'm a time waster... other people ruining it for me. Really struggling to get meets

Rant over

We had the same yesterday last minute lame excuses, frustrating as fuck at the time but you've just got to move on, there are lots of genuine people here who make staying worthwhile X"

Would be nice if we could find the genuine ones though.... just keep finding the others

"Just because I'm younger than most on here I think people think I'm a time waster... other people ruining it for me. Really struggling to get meets "
It's not your age mate. Women want what they can't have, if they think they can have you they won't want you

Rant over

We had the same yesterday last minute lame excuses, frustrating as fuck at the time but you've just got to move on, there are lots of genuine people here who make staying worthwhile X

Would be nice if we could find the genuine ones though.... just keep finding the others "

Maybe look elsewhere instead of being strict about verifified wasters

If other women are like me, they want what they fancy not what they can't have. I can easily have average in vanilla life, yep people I can & do pull in vanilla life. I'm here looking for fantasy, wishlist stuff, young, tall, fit, furry etc & from some of the profiles I've read over the years, I'd guess single males & females are also seeking fantasy. We're all here for our own ends & that's to be respected but the site has become saturated in recent years with mostly single men, who come with an air of entitlement to sex & that does make it difficult for single women to sift through to find the genuine ones, I know when I'm looking I tend to give up within 20 minutes & rely on my vibe. And before the usual people jump all over my bow, it is only MY personal take & does not represent woman, man, couples

Hope your luck changes xx

There are good ones on here. I've been to a daytime social and at least you get to meet and chat, most importantly see who's real. You should try one

By *aut-eWoman  over a year ago

South Wales

"Just because I'm younger than most on here I think people think I'm a time waster... other people ruining it for me. Really struggling to get meets "

It’s not your age that is giving the impression of time waster, your profile does you no favours, personally the parts that stood out to me were the 18-99 and ‘will fill out later’, for someone who has been on site for over a year and chats on the forums you will have seen plenty of threads that advise you that this type of profile will be no help to you.

OP you can’t dwell on time wasters, I can only speak from my experiences and there have been plenty of no shows. At first it knocks you and feels like someone is having a laugh at your expense because you have taken the time to talk, then arranged a time to meet then got ready for the meet, all time wasted, now though I have a back up plan which is usually the cinema, I’m still annoyed that I’ve had a no show, even hide my profile for a few hours thinking ef this, however I have made some genuine friends on this site, all I can say is be patient and try not to take take it personally, us genuine folk are out there

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Mold

The number of timewasters you get as a social organiser is enormous

"Just because I'm younger than most on here I think people think I'm a time waster... other people ruining it for me. Really struggling to get meets

It’s not your age that is giving the impression of time waster, your profile does you no favours, personally the parts that stood out to me were the 18-99 and ‘will fill out later’, for someone who has been on site for over a year and chats on the forums you will have seen plenty of threads that advise you that this type of profile will be no help to you.

OP you can’t dwell on time wasters, I can only speak from my experiences and there have been plenty of no shows. At first it knocks you and feels like someone is having a laugh at your expense because you have taken the time to talk, then arranged a time to meet then got ready for the meet, all time wasted, now though I have a back up plan which is usually the cinema, I’m still annoyed that I’ve had a no show, even hide my profile for a few hours thinking ef this, however I have made some genuine friends on this site, all I can say is be patient and try not to take take it personally, us genuine folk are out there "

Wow thank you for the advice much appriciated

No longer in the UK.

We tend to avoid time wasters by either playing in clubs or if were looking for a meet from this site we ask to Skype chat with the person were interested in, if they don't want to Skype etc then fine we'll carry on looking it's no problem to us.

"We tend to avoid time wasters by either playing in clubs or if were looking for a meet from this site we ask to Skype chat with the person were interested in, if they don't want to Skype etc then fine we'll carry on looking it's no problem to us."

Some of the women who have wasted my time, have chatted on watts app video chat. And have had a lot of verifications. But thanks for the input

"Just because I'm younger than most on here I think people think I'm a time waster... other people ruining it for me. Really struggling to get meets It's not your age mate. Women want what they can't have, if they think they can have you they won't want you"

No they don't

I know what I want and I have it as and when I want it

Stop speaking on behalf of the women on this site

By *taffswenchCouple  over a year ago

South Wales/South West England

"If other women are like me, they want what they fancy not what they can't have. I can easily have average in vanilla life, yep people I can & do pull in vanilla life. I'm here looking for fantasy, wishlist stuff, young, tall, fit, furry etc & from some of the profiles I've read over the years, I'd guess single males & females are also seeking fantasy. We're all here for our own ends & that's to be respected but the site has become saturated in recent years with mostly single men, who come with an air of entitlement to sex & that does make it difficult for single women to sift through to find the genuine ones, I know when I'm looking I tend to give up within 20 minutes & rely on my vibe. And before the usual people jump all over my bow, it is only MY personal take & does not represent woman, man, couples"

Having been to our first club experience Saturday. I can honestly say it was only the single men spoiling things.

But having said that. I'm not sure sure one experience is enough to be valid yet. But skulking around pulling their cocks out as soon as they see a set of tits is just sad not sexy.

Our first attempt at a meeting was a no show. We hadn't travelled far so weren't really that bothered as we had a great night together anyway. But I can imagine that will be a very different feeling with a meet we have lined up for November in Oxford.

"If other women are like me, they want what they fancy not what they can't have. I can easily have average in vanilla life, yep people I can & do pull in vanilla life. I'm here looking for fantasy, wishlist stuff, young, tall, fit, furry etc & from some of the profiles I've read over the years, I'd guess single males & females are also seeking fantasy. We're all here for our own ends & that's to be respected but the site has become saturated in recent years with mostly single men, who come with an air of entitlement to sex & that does make it difficult for single women to sift through to find the genuine ones, I know when I'm looking I tend to give up within 20 minutes & rely on my vibe. And before the usual people jump all over my bow, it is only MY personal take & does not represent woman, man, couples

Having been to our first club experience Saturday. I can honestly say it was only the single men spoiling things.

But having said that. I'm not sure sure one experience is enough to be valid yet. But skulking around pulling their cocks out as soon as they see a set of tits is just sad not sexy. "

That's why I no longer have fun at Newport & why, as a couple we only attend couple nights at Chams. We enjoy a single guy joining but the desperation is so off putting my mojo disappears

"If other women are like me, they want what they fancy not what they can't have. I can easily have average in vanilla life, yep people I can & do pull in vanilla life. I'm here looking for fantasy, wishlist stuff, young, tall, fit, furry etc & from some of the profiles I've read over the years, I'd guess single males & females are also seeking fantasy. We're all here for our own ends & that's to be respected but the site has become saturated in recent years with mostly single men, who come with an air of entitlement to sex & that does make it difficult for single women to sift through to find the genuine ones, I know when I'm looking I tend to give up within 20 minutes & rely on my vibe. And before the usual people jump all over my bow, it is only MY personal take & does not represent woman, man, couples

But having said that. I'm not sure sure one experience is enough to be valid yet. But skulking around pulling their cocks out as soon as they see a set of tits is just sad not sexy. "

I wouldn't go around flashing my cock.

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

"Just because I'm younger than most on here I think people think I'm a time waster... other people ruining it for me. Really struggling to get meets

OP you can’t dwell on time wasters, I can only speak from my experiences and there have been plenty of no shows. At first it knocks you and feels like someone is having a laugh at your expense because you have taken the time to talk, then arranged a time to meet then got ready for the meet, all time wasted, now though I have a back up plan which is usually the cinema, I’m still annoyed that I’ve had a no show, even hide my profile for a few hours thinking ef this, however I have made some genuine friends on this site, all I can say is be patient and try not to take take it personally, us genuine folk are out there "

Spot on about lazy profiles. We don't even bother investigating further if the bloke can't be bothered to make the effort. We tend to assume it's just another married man perving behind his wife's back with no real intention of ever taking it real-world.

"

"

In fairness they weren't all doing it. But unfortunately it just wasn't good form.

At least let a couple get going and into the situation first.

One bloke literally just walked straight in behind us, got it out and started tugging away. We were fully dressed and only having a snog.

Was nothing to get excited about trust me.

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"

In fairness they weren't all doing it. But unfortunately it just wasn't good form.

One bloke literally just walked straight in behind us, got it out and started tugging away. We were fully dressed and only having a snog.

Was nothing to get excited about trust me. "

That's quite pathetic actually. Do these people even realize just how foolish and desperate that looks?

"

Was nothing to get excited about trust me.

That's quite pathetic actually. Do these people even realize just how foolish and desperate that looks?"

Hence first club night we played alone.

The rest of the coupes seemed really cool tho. No pressure from anyone else at all.

In fact we only had a few chats. Probably looked like a couple of scared beginners holding onto each other in the corner! Lol.

yes there are more timewasters on here as so many people have commented on .

But when i give reasons why this happens I get bombarded with "each to their own" "we all have a right to be here " etc

Its all to easy to create another profile if you are a complete wanker.

and so many are here to get turned on by the naughty messaging .

less and less people are meeting new people now because the "new people" are fakes a lot of the time. and in general people are getting more rude!

I've never had a time waster on here. 5/5 meets over 2 profiles in about a year. So all good. I've had loads nearly fucks whitch are future fucks. But something comes up there end type thing.But at mo I got a Horny as fuck $ugar milf off pof sorting out. Haha step up your levels.

"yes there are more timewasters on here as so many people have commented on .

But when i give reasons why this happens I get bombarded with "each to their own" "we all have a right to be here " etc

Its all to easy to create another profile if you are a complete wanker.

and so many are here to get turned on by the naughty messaging .

less and less people are meeting new people now because the "new people" are fakes a lot of the time. and in general people are getting more rude!

"

Well said.

Ooooo. Someone can spell. Sorry didn't go brainwash camp aka school. Just as well. Could of been a victim of the curriculum system. Another person with no vision lol

Well that discussion descended quickly!

"Well that discussion descended quickly! "

There is always someone that spoils it lol

Back on subject if a message cost money that would reduce timewasting a lot this used to be the way before the internet was popular by paying to forward a letter to a other person through a contact mag.

it would make people read messages to make sure they were contacting the right cpl or person and make them think twice before saying "hi how are you"

Also I thought the IP Address could be used to stop people just starting a new profile .

One woman on here does it almost every day.

I agree, I've seen a dozen or so people keep coming and going too. They Use the same photos though? Like we can't tell who you are?

Not sure if they get kicked off or just leave every few weeks

"I agree, I've seen a dozen or so people keep coming and going too. They Use the same photos though? Like we can't tell who you are?

Not sure if they get kicked off or just leave every few weeks "

The woman I'm on about used to get kicked off but now seems to preempt it so changes her profile , sometime 3 times a week.

I struggle to see how Fab allows the ip address to be used so many times.

Par for the course in afraid

Happens to us a lot, so we go out with the intention of having a good time anyway regardless

Last let down was a night out in Newport with someone who decided to not show, so we decided to go check out cams

Night definitely improved from there

Most men message every women on here. Obviously you going get let down from time to time. Just go back to spending your days refreshing your sent box. Desperate as fuck men all over this site. They think just because they on here. All the women want to fuck them.. time wastes is all part of it. Obviously someone beet you to it. No game.

Women entertain a lot of men. Doesn't mean you going get to fuck them

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Mold

"Back on subject if a message cost money that would reduce timewasting a lot this used to be the way before the internet was popular by paying to forward a letter to a other person through a contact mag.

it would make people read messages to make sure they were contacting the right cpl or person and make them think twice before saying "hi how are you"

Also I thought the IP Address could be used to stop people just starting a new profile .

One woman on here does it almost every day."

My Internet supplier provides me with rolling OP addresses, and it's not that uncommon, so unfortunately it's not always a guarantee

My thoughts for what its worth.

the internet attracts dreamers and bullshitters .. sometimes its hard to tell the difference. lots will like the idea of something .. reality is another fucking thing all together.

there are just as many single fem / male / couple timewasters as each other...

socials - ive been ti one a long time ago... i agree they can help .. BUT i wouldnt shag someone just coz theyve been to one...

also not everyones life / work / kids / wife or husband fits around the socials ..

(that said props to those that put the effort in to organise - a thankless task)

vanilla - if people thin timewasting / leading on / not putting out / telling lies.. / being mental id exclusive to fab .. just think how many times youve been out in the real world and ended up going home alone with a bang of chips for a cry wank???

finally

i have a life and muy time is precious ... so i always turn up.

those that waste my time get blocked.. basic but it works

South Wales

[Removed by poster at 30/10/17 18:53:35]

South Wales

We're so fed up of timewasters contacting us and winking at us when they haven't even read our profile that we have become brutal with the block button.

Seems to make sense. If somebody isn't suitable or doesn't flick your switch, simply block them and they're no longer a problem.

We got tired of politely replying to every message with "Thanks for getting in touch, but you're not what we're looking for sorry" only to be deluged with messages trying to convince us otherwise.

begging is soo sad..

and not exactly sexy...

have some self respect ffs!

South Wales

"begging is soo sad..

and not exactly sexy...

have some self respect ffs!

"

Indeed. "Go on, try me please" is never going to work.

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

Everyone here makes valid points.

For couples in particular I think there is one further point. If we are arranging a meet with guys, we want someone who is prepared to build up to it and give her a good experience. Too many of the single guys are looking for a quick 'shag'.

Sorry not what we are into so we are finding we like having a laugh with like minded couples more. Alternatively going to a club where at least you can 'shop' around is a safer bet than the timewasting that can go on with meets.

No longer in the UK.

"Everyone here makes valid points.

For couples in particular I think there is one further point. If we are arranging a meet with guys, we want someone who is prepared to build up to it and give her a good experience. Too many of the single guys are looking for a quick 'shag'.

Sorry not what we are into so we are finding we like having a laugh with like minded couples more. Alternatively going to a club where at least you can 'shop' around is a safer bet than the timewasting that can go on with meets."

Agree 100% about clubs, if no one takes your fancy or no one clicks with you then as a couple you have each other to enjoy the facilities with, we have done this before and had great nights..

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

"Why do i attract timewasters?"

OP, you have had some good reply's, you are not alone with no shows as a couple we had a few, now we arrange the first meet somewhere that if it turns into a no show our time is not wasted, socials meets are the way for us. good luck and keep trying sure you will meet someone some.

"Why do i attract timewasters?

OP, you have had some good reply's, you are not alone with no shows as a couple we had a few, now we arrange the first meet somewhere that if it turns into a no show our time is not wasted, socials meets are the way for us. good luck and keep trying sure you will meet someone some. "

Awww thank you for the advice

» Add a new message to this topic