FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Single men...... Yes again

Single men...... Yes again

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I personally feel very sorry for the genuine nice non pushy and real swinging single man on here.

Contending with other guys who are the creepiest, most stalking, personality defected little horror bags, the man hating women must be an absolute nightmare

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The old saying tarred with the same brush comes to mind unfortunatly.

Ive been on here a long long time as a single male and guys quite rightly sometimes get a bad press on here but we arent all the same.

The minority spoil it for the majority on here.

Well said, not all single me on here are abusive and pushy, these idiots give us all a bad name

There are a lot of decent, guys in here but unfortunately we kind of get lost in the sea of creepy or rude guys.

Not much we can do apart from hoping we stand out and keeping a positive outlook

I love single guys

The majority I've met over the years have been top notch

Nice to see a thread praising the decent guys for a change. we don't actively seek guys to meet but we do play with them when the mood takes and we've met some really great guys but unfortunately as has been said above there are plenty of ignorant, disrespectful men that spoil it for the majority

"Nice to see a thread praising the decent guys for a change. we don't actively seek guys to meet but we do play with them when the mood takes and we've met some really great guys but unfortunately as has been said above there are plenty of ignorant, disrespectful men that spoil it for the majority"

Very well said

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

The large amount of pushy, rude, creepy or just plain weird single men on fab doesn't concern me at all to be honest.

People who are genuine, and have some common sense and intelligence can separate the chaff from the wheat, I think.

Just makes it easier for us genuine guys who put some effort in stand out more

I feel sorry for us to lol

"I love single guys

The majority I've met over the years have been top notch "

My experience as well, no complaints about any that I meet

By *JJJJxMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Amen to all of this. Great to read Jx

By *ax-BangingMan  over a year ago

town

Fab is full of Narricists, trolls and stalkers be they single guys, couples or single lady's.

"The large amount of pushy, rude, creepy or just plain weird single men on fab doesn't concern me at all to be honest.

People who are genuine, and have some common sense and intelligence can separate the chaff from the wheat, I think.

Just makes it easier for us genuine guys who put some effort in stand out more "

This.. the block list just gets longer so the decent ones get messaged

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

When we've allowed single guys to message us, 90% have come out with some weird, pointless or abusive messages and gotten themselves blocked. Interestingly, 90% of the single guys we've chatted with in clubs have been fantastic!

There are lots of decent single guys on here and I appreciate them.

Sadly the creeps are worse on here and giving the single guy a bad name!

I've came across some lovely single guy's but also some horrible one's that don't take rejection and then become abusive towards me. So I tend to play with the couple of single men that I've already met with x

By *ackwoody11Man  over a year ago

swansea

Unfortunately the creeps out number the genuine guys i have been friends with some people a very long time now

By *ax-BangingMan  over a year ago

town

The only way to meet genuine respectful males is normally at socials and clubs.

The genuine one's will get by, the shite will just faze out.

"I've came across some lovely single guy's but also some horrible one's that don't take rejection and then become abusive towards me. So I tend to play with the couple of single men that I've already met with x"

By *elshdevil70Man  over a year ago

Swansea

"The large amount of pushy, rude, creepy or just plain weird single men on fab doesn't concern me at all to be honest.

People who are genuine, and have some common sense and intelligence can separate the chaff from the wheat, I thin first it's a bit frustrating as a newbie

Just makes it easier for us genuine guys who put some effort in stand out more "

Absolutely... At first I must admit it was a bit frustrating been a newbie but if you're genuine and have a bit of patience and don't be a knobhead and pushy fabbers do start to chat and eventually do getting meets. So yes, all the idiots crack on as you are and leave us genuine ones to enjoy the fun that's on here.

By *9cumcum69Man  over a year ago

Wolverton

Most women go on looks here insisting on face pics ( which is fine ) but won't return one Makes you wonder if vanity is more important than things like personality, reliability etc

If people just took time to read veris to see who the genuine ones are

"If people just took time to read veris to see who the genuine ones are"

Totally disagree with that one.

The majority of people who don’t show up at socials I’ve organised are verified

"If people just took time to read veris to see who the genuine ones are"

Other peoples' opinions don't mean anything to me so I never read veris

"If people just took time to read veris to see who the genuine ones are

Other peoples' opinions don't mean anything to me so I never read veris"

I completely agree with that, other peoples opinions are exactly that - other peoples lol

You have to find out for yourself. The pushy ones do reveal themselves very early on though which helps you find the good guys

There are some top genuine guys on here and as I used to be one I know now who I would trust not to let us down.

"Most women go on looks here insisting on face pics ( which is fine ) but won't return one Makes you wonder if vanity is more important than things like personality, reliability etc "

I like to see a face pic because there's nothing worse than talking to a black silhouette, but I'm by no means looking for Brad Pitt. That said though there has to be an attraction, but that works both ways, unless of course you're in the any holes a goal camp. We're by no means everyone's cup of tea X

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

"I've came across some lovely single guy's but also some horrible one's that don't take rejection and then become abusive towards me. So I tend to play with the couple of single men that I've already met with x"

Out of interest, do single girls get more abuse from creeps than couples?

Probably impossible to say, but gut feeling says they probably do.

Must easier for a creep to throw abuse at a single girl than a strapping husband.

By *arry1200Man  over a year ago

St athan

I’ve kind of given up messaging anyone on this site as no one really replies on me,but that maybe down to my profile page and that’s life lol., I’m never rude and certainly not pushy and as for the no face pic no reply policy not for me.

Social is the way to go in my mind nothing better than a good chin wag and getting to know someone face to face.

The answer is yes! A hell of a lot more. I've been on here as part of a couple too. Men where less abusive to me when I was attatched xx

By *are2xploreMan  over a year ago

Cynon Valley

Yes I agree Harry. I have done socials and chatted to some nice people. I hope I came across as ok too. Chatting to people online is much more difficult.

"The answer is yes! A hell of a lot more. I've been on here as part of a couple too. Men where less abusive to me when I was attatched xx"

I'd agree, I meet alone very occasionally but no longer have a single profile because it's relentless, I can control things better from a couple profile X

Totally agree with you, life is much easier for a couple's profile xx

By *uttytrukerMan  over a year ago

resolven / swindon

well i have given up trying to find meets on here now i go to socials and often chat if anybody is willing to chat i am friendly and always willing to help if i can but i still never seam to get meets so i just go in chat rooms and to clubs now

Some decent single guys out there and we’ve met a few good ones, however, and as a few have commented, there’s always one bad apple that spoils it as he cannot accept rejection.

If respectful, polite, well dressed, non pushy and well mannered we are more than happy to chat to them with a view to seeing where it leads in time.

I will confess I was a complete arsehole and my attitude stunk before I took a much needed break from here, there were reasons that I'm not going into, but I was never disrespectful to any woman here.

In fact I think it makes it easier for women to out potential meets. If you got to the socials the same names keep popping up.

By *entenTeaCouple  over a year ago

Buckley North Wales

"When we've allowed single guys to message us, 90% have come out with some weird, pointless or abusive messages and gotten themselves blocked. Interestingly, 90% of the single guys we've chatted with in clubs have been fantastic! "

Fully agree with you there. We have met some lovely single guys at clubs who we now count as friends. At Town House they have been especialy charming, pleasant and very good fun. Some on here some have come accross as not quite the sharpest knives on the drawer.

By *eral SexMan  over a year ago

Port Talbot

Social.

....err...no wait...

By *r n1ceguyMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"I personally feel very sorry for the genuine nice non pushy and real swinging single man on here.

Contending with other guys who are the creepiest, most stalking, personality defected little horror bags, the man hating women must be an absolute nightmare "

Hence my name Mr N1ceguy xxx

"Most women go on looks here insisting on face pics ( which is fine ) but won't return one Makes you wonder if vanity is more important than things like personality, reliability etc "

Looks and body type/height are my top priority on here

"I've came across some lovely single guy's but also some horrible one's that don't take rejection and then become abusive towards me. So I tend to play with the couple of single men that I've already met with x

Out of interest, do single girls get more abuse from creeps than couples?

Probably impossible to say, but gut feeling says they probably do.

Must easier for a creep to throw abuse at a single girl than a strapping husband."

When i get abused i abuse back......

I rarely get to socials so I don't meet you guys who rely solely on them

I’m constantly amazed that some guys give out abuse when rejected on here, what the hell do they think it’s going to achieve?

I’ve been turned down countless times, and I’ve always accepted that I’m not what they’re looking for. I’ve never felt the need to abuse or pester them about it!

By *onny-n-clydeCouple  over a year ago

cwmbran,

"Fab is full of Narricists, trolls and stalkers be they single guys, couples or single lady's. "

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

In all honesty when we have been looking for a single fella we haven't had abuse for saying thanks but no thanks.

We have found it easier to do the looking rather than wait for all the usual 'hi how you finding it' type of messages.

Also in clubs we'll approach a single if he takes the wifes fancy to see if we click.

As for the big socials they aren't our thing and we seem to find what were looking for either here or clubs.

It's nice to see a thread where the single male isn't getting ripped apart, well done all

By *urse123Couple  over a year ago

cardiff

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Flintshire

"When we've allowed single guys to message us, 90% have come out with some weird, pointless or abusive messages and gotten themselves blocked. Interestingly, 90% of the single guys we've chatted with in clubs have been fantastic!

Fully agree with you there. We have met some lovely single guys at clubs who we now count as friends. At Town House they have been especialy charming, pleasant and very good fun. Some on here some have come accross as not quite the sharpest knives on the drawer."

I do have to say that the Townhouse do have a good policy on single males

They take the time to induct them in to how the club works, and what is expected of them; idiots are soon ed out

Sadly, respect is a trait that many people seem to be lacking in nowadays

I do wonder how these scandal revelations from Hollywood and politics are going to affect everyday situations

Maybe, just maybe, the message will filter down

But then I'm a glass half full sort of person

As a single guy you hardly get a reply from women or I suppose they are so bombarded with messages they just move on to the next? Right or am I right?!!!

"As a single guy you hardly get a reply from women or I suppose they are so bombarded with messages they just move on to the next? Right or am I right?!!!"

I get a reply from maybe every 5 messages I send, but that’s just the way any site like this is as single women and couples get hundreds of messages a day.

I’m actually happy when I get a response, even if it’s a no thanks, But if you don’t get a reply it’s nothing to get angry or abusive about.

I’d be even happier if I had a response from the OP

By *Psaucy67Man  over a year ago

Swansea

It's not easy having a single guy profile on here!

I've never been pushy or rude!

I don't send many messages anymore. if people like what that see they message me or wink then I'll get back to them.

Im Part of a couple profile on here and have been to loads of socials as a single and couple, met loads of lovely people and had some great times.

It's amazing the amount of people that won't even reply to a single guy!

Not even a no thank you, then we've had the same people message us on our couple profile being very pushy!

it not just the guys that can be a pain

anyone fancy a fuck?

just kidding...

...kinda

Popping my head back in after a while away really reminds me how unpleasant it can be, being a single guy on here!

I imagine there's a lot of guys who just stick to perving - it's a jungle out there...

With that being said, if you're a single guy on here not having much luck, don't lose heart. Try not to act like a cock (except in situations where one is required, if/when that comes up), and you'll find some lovely genuine people to have awesome times with

"It's not easy having a single guy profile on here!

I don't send many messages anymore. if people like what that see they message me or wink then I'll get back to them.

Im Part of a couple profile on here and have been to loads of socials as a single and couple, met loads of lovely people and had some great times.

Not even a no thank you, then we've had the same people message us on our couple profile being very pushy!

"

As the Fab rules state a no reply is a not interested, the fact that you feel an entitlement to a response would put some people off, it would us X

By *Psaucy67Man  over a year ago

Swansea

"It's not easy having a single guy profile on here!

As the Fab rules state a no reply is a not interested, the fact that you feel an entitlement to a response would put some people off, it would us X"

I can understand what your saying.

On our couple profile we reply to everyone who took the time to message even if it was a no thank you.

Apart from the ones that start of with do you fancy a fuk and are disrespectful that was an instant block.

By *rManyhandsMan  over a year ago

Narberth

I'm happy, I've had some wonderful conversations and fun meets.

I don't send many messages, if someone does catch my eye, I'll either wink, or message with something relating to our similar interests.

If the message is read and deleted, then that is enough to know they aren't keen. Personality is important and hopefully the message conveys that.

Consent is everything. A no is that.

Simple.

If personalities click great, we are after all, here to spread love in the world and share happiness.

By *iplove2Man  over a year ago

newport gwent

I agree with most of the post you need to be very young and or really good looking to ,seems in most women,s eyes you have to be nice bloke or is that a sad thing to say

"I agree with most of the post you need to be very young and or really good looking to ,seems in most women,s eyes you have to be nice bloke or is that a sad thing to say "

Totally disagree, wouldn't say many of the men I've met have been lookers & they certainly haven't all been very young. It's the person & how they interact that matters, although sharing a similar, respectful outlook on swinging goes a long, long way & that's where most guys fall down. This is only my experience & by no means am I speaking for anyone else X

"I agree with most of the post you need to be very young and or really good looking to ,seems in most women,s eyes you have to be nice bloke or is that a sad thing to say "

I disagree with this. Most people on fab are not top model / porn star material and probably come across as average (myself definitely included!). Personality and how you engage with other people on here often contribute more to your chances of success than just a six pack, muscular arms and rugby thighs (though i'm sure this helps too ).

By *eral SexMan  over a year ago

Port Talbot

"I agree with most of the post you need to be very young and or really good looking to ,seems in most women,s eyes you have to be nice bloke or is that a sad thing to say

Totally disagree, wouldn't say many of the men I've met have been lookers & they certainly haven't all been very young. It's the person & how they interact that matters, although sharing a similar, respectful outlook on swinging goes a long, long way & that's where most guys fall down. This is only my experience & by no means am I speaking for anyone else X"

I agree with this perspective. I've found that a textbook perfect body all too often goes with a truly terrible personality.

By *..The Devil Inside ...Man  over a year ago

Cardiff'ish

What a cool thread.

It's good to know there are folk out there who are prepared to sort the wheat from the chaff.

It's all about time, effort, respect and courtesy for me.

I'm prepared to make all of that and have found it sorts the same from a mans perspective too.

If a woman/couple wamt to be rude and/or aloof just because I'm a single male on here; do I really want to see thinfs go further with them? No!

Patience is a virtue, as they say...

"Nice to see a thread praising the decent guys for a change. we don't actively seek guys to meet but we do play with them when the mood takes and we've met some really great guys but unfortunately as has been said above there are plenty of ignorant, disrespectful men that spoil it for the majority"

That's where Veris are important...if you can show a couple of veris which back up the fact that you're genuine, nice, friendly and know what you're doing, then it should be easier for people who are thinking they might like to meet you.

My veris are there to be viewed if asked for.

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

We don't get any abuse, BUT we do get a LOT of guys who don't bother reading our profile.

That's our biggest gripe.

"Nice to see a thread praising the decent guys for a change. we don't actively seek guys to meet but we do play with them when the mood takes and we've met some really great guys but unfortunately as has been said above there are plenty of ignorant, disrespectful men that spoil it for the majority

That's where Veris are important...if you can show a couple of veris which back up the fact that you're genuine, nice, friendly and know what you're doing, then it should be easier for people who are thinking they might like to meet you.

My veris are there to be viewed if asked for."

I am going to have to disagree there

I never rely on the opinions of strangers

I met a verified man before who thought it was ok to lock the door and refuse to let me leave

Of course according to his veris he was great

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

"Nice to see a thread praising the decent guys for a change. we don't actively seek guys to meet but we do play with them when the mood takes and we've met some really great guys but unfortunately as has been said above there are plenty of ignorant, disrespectful men that spoil it for the majority

I met a verified man before who thought it was ok to lock the door and refuse to let me leave

"

100% agree with this, a veri only shows that the person/people are real.

If you received a veri after a meet saying you was disgusting and your house was a dirty dump would you show it alongside all the veris that said you was a good meet.

We personally go by gut instinct.

By *amo2121Man  over a year ago

swansea

"I personally feel very sorry for the genuine nice non pushy and real swinging single man on here.

Contending with other guys who are the creepiest, most stalking, personality defected little horror bags, the man hating women must be an absolute nightmare "

Yep!!!

By *..The Devil Inside ...Man  over a year ago

Cardiff'ish

Contending with other guys who are the creepiest, most stalking, personality defected little horror bags, the man hating women must be an absolute nightmare

Yep!!! "

Truth

By *amo2121Man  over a year ago

swansea

Yep!!!

Truth "

It's even a nightmare trying to keep friends as well due to the amount of mail bombarded to them by other males. I think it would a great idea to have a friends message system so that your nail doesn't get deleted with all the others.x

By *hynblondebbwWoman  over a year ago

city centre ish

I think all new single males should be made to read this to gain an understanding of what goes on that they don’t see, then they’ll see it’s not that they’re being given a hard time but that the poor buggers are paying the prices of the so many idiots that were before them! I have come across lots and lots of great single men who I class as friends from here. All hail the genuine reliable single males

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Flintshire

"I think all new single males should be made to read this to gain an understanding of what goes on that they don’t see, then they’ll see it’s not that they’re being given a hard time but that the poor buggers are paying the prices of the so many idiots that were before them! I have come across lots and lots of great single men who I class as friends from here. All hail the genuine reliable single males "

They can't even read profiles, let alone forum threads or the FAQ's

By *hynblondebbwWoman  over a year ago

city centre ish

They can't even read profiles, let alone forum threads or the FAQ's

The new genuine ones will.. stop stalking me and go back to your little corner of Wales you :p xx

100% agree with this, a veri only shows that the person/people are real.

If you received a veri after a meet saying you was disgusting and your house was a dirty dump would you show it alongside all the veris that said you was a good meet.

We personally go by gut instinct. "

Also what does it for one person could be a massive turn off for the next

So veris hold very little worth really other than to prove the person exists.

Some of my best meets lately have been with unverified men

Fab idea

Yeah I totally agree, find it so hard to get a reply off women/couples let alone a meet! Any tips lads feel free to pass them on lol

Who knows, i'm new to here and recently single so i've no bloody idea which id the above i am yet but hopeflly some of you hoprfully delightful ladies and lesser lady likes (lol) will help me to discover

"Yeah I totally agree, find it so hard to get a reply off women/couples let alone a meet! Any tips lads feel free to pass them on lol "

I find sending lots of cock pics and dirty messages works loads

Snigger snigger, no idea myself pal but replying as being one who never gets a reply i'm feeling empathetic. good luck in your quest

If your a nice genuine guy then I think it not a problem , yes there is always that minority that are totally the opposite and on this site just to look and mess people about but we cannot let them spoil it for us genuine guys

By *kybox2Man  over a year ago

maidstone

I can't get over the amount of single men that just abuse, it's spoilt it for me tbh, I'm in the position of work where I can't just send my photo silly nilly because of these arseholes I get tared with the same brush but I've had some great chats on here

Some of us are ok really you know

"Some of us are ok really you know"

All the younger guys are great

I have only ever had hassle off older men

"Some of us are ok really you know

All the younger guys are great

I have only ever had hassle off older men "

This for me too X

By *iiBE_ZMan  over a year ago

bridgend

Finally!!

Love this post

By *rgasmicFunCouple  over a year ago

Gwent

We have met young and older guys tbh even the younger guys r a bit wild and fun the older guys r more respectfull and experienced, but we have met some great guys of all ages its just a few that ruin it for the good guys, there musy be a way to mame and shame them or a section for guys with good verifications xx

By *ill2k82Man  over a year ago

Carmarthen

I agree with everything you have said, and I thank you for this, I have met some really nice and genuine single ladies and couples, but others I try to speak to either instantly block or ignore the message. I feel for the ladies who have to deal with some of the twisted men on here. I'm never pushy and I always clearly show I have read the profile. I always offer a social first and prefer to talk on here before numbers are exchanged.

yup, being a single guy on here sucks..I rarely send any messages now as its totally pointless..

I know a few locals I talk to and thats about it, have met one person from here but didn't get a veri, which doesnt help.

maybe one day all the idiots shall move onto something else.

"yup, being a single guy on here sucks..I rarely send any messages now as its totally pointless..

I know a few locals I talk to and thats about it, have met one person from here but didn't get a veri, which doesnt help.

maybe one day all the idiots shall move onto something else."

I don't agree. I believe you get out of fab what you put into it. If you make a sincere effort with your profile and your approach and messaging, you can obtain better results. Just need to persevere.

By *cMuFfIn_ItMan  over a year ago

Cwmcarn

Had a few meets through fab been here a couple of years on and off. It is hard to get a meet a proving your genuine plus getting noticed. I find it harder lately seem to have to message a good few just to even get one reply sometimes. I know I'm not everyone's cup of tee so to speak but a reply could be polite. I suppose the fcuk tard male pricks who do spoil it for us genuine ones made it like that. as I'd ignore majority messages if I was a single fem with a inbox of couple thousand mails haha. Plus a lot of fake couple profiles here lately think it's creepy old pervs behind most of these Any way I'm going to stop radiating on as it could go on forever. But yes it's hard but with a little effort and time good th I vs come to those who wait I say.

"yup, being a single guy on here sucks..I rarely send any messages now as its totally pointless..

I don't agree. I believe you get out of fab what you put into it. If you make a sincere effort with your profile and your approach and messaging, you can obtain better results. Just need to persevere."

Very much this

If you're doing shit on Fab, it's probably your own fault. No good blaming other men for spoiling it for you. That's a load of crap

I don't agree. I believe you get out of fab what you put into it. If you make a sincere effort with your profile and your approach and messaging, you can obtain better results. Just need to persevere.

Very much this

If you're doing shit on Fab, it's probably your own fault. No good blaming other men for spoiling it for you. That's a load of crap "

That's just it. I'm not concerned on how many disrespectful, pushy, or creepy guys there are on fab. It makes the good profiles stand out even more, improving their chances. This is what men on fab have to realize instead of moaning and complaining all the time.

By *OWN AND COUNTY SOCIALSMan  over a year ago

CARMARTHEN

Or blowing their own trumpets.

Have a nice weekend everyone

Very much this

If you're doing shit on Fab, it's probably your own fault. No good blaming other men for spoiling it for you. That's a load of crap

That's just it. I'm not concerned on how many disrespectful, pushy, or creepy guys there are on fab. It makes the good profiles stand out even more, improving their chances. This is what men on fab have to realize instead of moaning and complaining all the time."

Or blowing their own trumpets,have a nice weekend everyone

Or blowing their own trumpets.

Have a nice weekend everyone

Very much this

That's just it. I'm not concerned on how many disrespectful, pushy, or creepy guys there are on fab. It makes the good profiles stand out even more, improving their chances. This is what men on fab have to realize instead of moaning and complaining all the time.

Or blowing their own trumpets,have a nice weekend everyone "

Nothing wrong with a guy blowing his own trumpet as long as he can live up to his own hype. Confidence is hot, self pity is not

Confidence wins over self pitying whining everytime, although the pity threads do help with the ing process so I wouldn't want them to stop

Being single I will agree there are idiots on here that ruin the website for everyone! I’m genuine discreet and would love to make friends and have lots of fun but some single men do ruin it for the best of us

"Being single I will agree there are idiots on here that ruin the website for everyone! I’m genuine discreet and would love to make friends and have lots of fun but some single men do ruin it for the best of us"

How does someone elses behaviour ruin the site for you??

And thanking all you ladies glad too hear that you think that not all of us single guy are creeps so thank again for your much appreciated comments.

"I’m constantly amazed that some guys give out abuse when rejected on here, what the hell do they think it’s going to achieve?

I’ve been turned down countless times, and I’ve always accepted that I’m not what they’re looking for. I’ve never felt the need to abuse or pester them about it!

"

I totally agree with you there. I would love to attend social meets but being a dad and trying to keep my income more than my outgoings means working two jobs.

Even worse when you haven't got a veri. Despite meeting a couple grr

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

Yet another 'single' guy goes AWOL the day of our meet on Sunday...

Shame as 3 further singles guys had been invited along....

So four guys lost out.

Ah that's FABS for you...

By *ill2k82Man  over a year ago

Carmarthen

It's bad when some guys on here abuse those who don't respond or won't meet after like 2 messages, it ruins it because the person they abuse gets put off and will either refuse to meet single guys or just leave the site. I've been shown what some guys say to women who don't meet straight away, and it's shocking tbh. I've tried and tried to get meets and it is hard but I don't give up. Those who have met me know I'm honest and caring and take care of my meets and offer friendship along the way also. The person who wrote this I thank you

By *elshy84Man  over a year ago

blackwood

Being nice don't seem to get me anywhere but it's who i am. I can only imagine what the majority of messages women get are like on here...

"I’m constantly amazed that some guys give out abuse when rejected on here, what the hell do they think it’s going to achieve?

I totally agree with you there. I would love to attend social meets but being a dad and trying to keep my income more than my outgoings means working two jobs.

Even worse when you haven't got a veri. Despite meeting a couple grr"

You don't need a veri for all the socials & there are so many now one should for in Somerwhere. How would you find time to meet anyway?

By *orthatry84Couple  over a year ago

cardiff

We are focusing more on finding a couple to play with at the moment but I have spoken to a fair few single guys on here. I try to reply to pretty much all of them, I will make it clear we are looking to plan a meet immediately and the responses vary wildly. There are a few I will be in touch with if things change but also a few I have blocked and honestly, I hate blocking people but I’m learning it’s a necessary skill here!

In terms of pictures, as said before I like to know there is an attraction but there is no one box fits all and most of what I find attractive comes through conversation... keep it up all you decent guys

Well said

I feel sorry for us too!

By *rgasmicFunCouple  over a year ago

Gwent

Male half here, talking to all u guys out there that say the bad guys r ruining it for u, no ,they r ruining it for them selves, i listen and read to my mrs and all the other cpls and the lovely ladies on this site,

U have to get your self noticed, stand out above the rest face pics when asked not cock pics be nice and polite u practacly have to sell your self and weman talk, if u have made an impresion on some lovely woman u will get a fab verification, and then u will get noticed thats how we find ours, x

By *inataur1Man  over a year ago

Rhondda/Bristol

"Male half here, talking to all u guys out there that say the bad guys r ruining it for u, no ,they r ruining it for them selves, i listen and read to my mrs and all the other cpls and the lovely ladies on this site,

U have to get your self noticed, stand out above the rest face pics when asked not cock pics be nice and polite u practacly have to sell your self and weman talk, if u have made an impresion on some lovely woman u will get a fab verification, and then u will get noticed thats how we find ours, x"

Couldn't agree more, you have to play the long game. It takes time to build up trust and for others on here to acknowledge you.

The guys who just come on, try their luck, complain and become abusive, don't tend to last long.

Unfortunately they then come back with another profile.

By *hick43Woman  over a year ago

outside cardiff

"Male half here, talking to all u guys out there that say the bad guys r ruining it for u, no ,they r ruining it for them selves, i listen and read to my mrs and all the other cpls and the lovely ladies on this site,

U have to get your self noticed, stand out above the rest face pics when asked not cock pics be nice and polite u practacly have to sell your self and weman talk, if u have made an impresion on some lovely woman u will get a fab verification, and then u will get noticed thats how we find ours, x

Couldn't agree more, you have to play the long game. It takes time to build up trust and for others on here to acknowledge you.

The guys who just come on, try their luck, complain and become abusive, don't tend to last long.

Unfortunately they then come back with another profile. "

I agree.... ones no social veris awrful abusive x

"The old saying tarred with the same brush comes to mind unfortunatly.

Ive been on here a long long time as a single male and guys quite rightly sometimes get a bad press on here but we arent all the same.

The minority spoil it for the majority on here. "

for every 200 messages we get from single men .we would say about one of them had read the profile thats not good at all. been off and on this site for about 7 years .if it does not change the only single men finding fun will be wife other men .couples and singles will just block single men or leave.you will still find the dreams but not the swingers on line.

PS BEEN SWINGING OVER 15 YEARS and not dreamers at all

My main moan is that as a single guy at age of 84 I am looked upon as being a single sex mad teenager. I am not. I am a mature widower.

just had it from one single men

StayHard people like this really make couples leave the site.

I think people take online to heart.

Most of the "good" men and women and couples and everything else out there will probably have a life / interests and fwb or partners off of fab ... therefore fab is a bonus or something they engage with when they feel like it...

This isn't going to change though the users might .. so guys playing the numbers or the long game .... Sorry your most likley wasting your time.

If you are able to get to a social ... that might help it might not..

Just because you turn up at the same venue and are users of the same site .. it garentees nothing..

So either suck it up..

Or change your situation

Simple.

» Add a new message to this topic