FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Same people

Same people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Now I've stayed off the forums for a while now but is it me or do the same people live in the kiss, fuck, chuck off a cliff with the lights off forums??? Lol just seem to see the same ones comment straight away if someone tells them no lol surely easier to ummm i dunno actually message someone to see if they like U???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's all just a bit of fun the same as most threads, sometimes we comment, sometimes we don't, each to their own really X

Totally agree the fun part to it. Just seems odd and strange that most of the times it can have 70 comments and 40 of them usually off the person/couple

Same person/couple lol

It does get a bit repetetive but at least people aren't falling out over spelling & grammer or differing viewpoints X

By *JJJJxMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

This is why I started the alternate thread

By *aut-eWoman  over a year ago

South Wales

"Now I've stayed off the forums for a while now but is it me or do the same people live in the kiss, fuck, chuck off a cliff with the lights off forums??? Lol just seem to see the same ones comment straight away if someone tells them no lol surely easier to ummm i dunno actually message someone to see if they like U??? "

I have found those threads fun, albeit repetitive, so I’ll only comment occasionally and I have messaged some that have commented after me, I find it to be a bit of an ice breaker to messaging

It tickles me the ones that jump in to say skip to people they don't like, as if they're getting one up

Creases me every time

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Mold

"It tickles me the ones that jump in to say skip to people they don't like, as if they're getting one up

Creases me every time "

Skip

"It tickles me the ones that jump in to say skip to people they don't like, as if they're getting one up

Creases me every time "

Because we're fragile little creatures who need everyone to like us, not. Creases me as well

Creases me every time "

Those are the exact ones haha

By *r n1ceguyMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Skip ..... lol

"Now I've stayed off the forums for a while now but is it me or do the same people live in the kiss, fuck, chuck off a cliff with the lights off forums??? Lol just seem to see the same ones comment straight away if someone tells them no lol surely easier to ummm i dunno actually message someone to see if they like U??? "

Unfortunately, some people like the same repetitive threads as they struggle for new things to say and do... It's almost like a routine with no change..

Just don't open the thread, i't wont annoy you then!

"Now I've stayed off the forums for a while now but is it me or do the same people live in the kiss, fuck, chuck off a cliff with the lights off forums??? Lol just seem to see the same ones comment straight away if someone tells them no lol surely easier to ummm i dunno actually message someone to see if they like U???

Just don't open the thread, i't wont annoy you then! "

Kinda hard when their getting made up daily

Creases me every time

Skip

"

Jack I'm hurt

"Now I've stayed off the forums for a while now but is it me or do the same people live in the kiss, fuck, chuck off a cliff with the lights off forums??? Lol just seem to see the same ones comment straight away if someone tells them no lol surely easier to ummm i dunno actually message someone to see if they like U???

Kinda hard when their getting made up daily "

So it's hard not to open a thread??

"

Clearly not

Clearly not "

Aww come on now ladies....

Clearly not

Aww come on now ladies.... "

Keep out of it fella lol

Clearly not

Keep out of it fella lol "

I'll have to get my whistle out now my old friend

Clearly not

Keep out of it fella lol

I'll have to get my whistle out now my old friend "

Less of the old!!! Lol x

By *eral SexMan  over a year ago

Port Talbot

I think the repetitiveness is calming in a stressful day. In between fending off one disaster at work and the arrival of the next arriving I love nothing more than endless word association or talking drivel about fab etiquette, or wading into the periodic spats. It has a calming, ritualised quality.

» Add a new message to this topic